May 7th, 2012, 11:20 pm #1

Was thinking of you...

TenaciousB
TenaciousB

May 7th, 2012, 11:30 pm #2

Yes - DO TELL!!

May 7th, 2012, 11:47 pm #3

Was thinking of you...
I got 5 eggs altogether, 3 large 2 small. My DR said that they have had great success with IVM (maturing immature eggs in the lab) and getting patients pregnant, so apart from the 3 seemingly mature eggs, he also retrieved another couple of apparently smaller eggs to try to mature them in the lab. We will see how that goes

LadyG
LadyG

May 8th, 2012, 12:04 am #4

That's great for low stim! Do you mind my asking what your E2 was at trigger? Also, are you doing ICSI? CCRM did for us as they agree that every egg for DOR/older patients is precious and want to give maximum chance of fert.

I hope you get some blasts from this cycle!

May 8th, 2012, 12:11 am #5

and it was around 760 after 12 days of 50mg Clomid daily (and 2 shots of 150 Menopur), I have no idea what it is at trigger. My clinic does ICSI on default, because most of the patients are DOR, AMA, POF, you name it, so every egg is just very precious.

Hope both of us will have some normal blasts from this cycle. Fingers crossed

Last edited by miraclex2 on May 8th, 2012, 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

TenaciosB
TenaciosB

May 8th, 2012, 12:13 am #6

I got 5 eggs altogether, 3 large 2 small. My DR said that they have had great success with IVM (maturing immature eggs in the lab) and getting patients pregnant, so apart from the 3 seemingly mature eggs, he also retrieved another couple of apparently smaller eggs to try to mature them in the lab. We will see how that goes
Keep us posted. IVM is so very cool. I hope more clinics use it soon. Every egg is precious! Fingers crossed for fertilization all around!

PhoebeMass
PhoebeMass

May 8th, 2012, 1:26 am #7

Was thinking of you...
Rooting for all 5 to be viable embryos! Fingers crossed for you.

Bea
Bea

May 8th, 2012, 2:52 am #8

Was thinking of you...
Just curious if you use ganirelix for these cycles? Also, does Life ivf use Femara instead of Clomid as an option for those who've had bad experience with Clomid?

Sounds like this was a great cycle for you!

May 8th, 2012, 4:27 am #9

to prevent ovulation. Prior to that, because I was strictly on Clomid with 2 Menopur booster shots, the Dr. told me that there was no risk of premature ovulation.

I know Life gives injectables to those who cannot stand Clomid, but I am not sure about Femara.

Jamie
Jamie

May 8th, 2012, 1:20 pm #10

This is just great!

Confirmation of reply: