IVF #3, CD 2 - AFC 10!!!

IVF #3, CD 2 - AFC 10!!!

LadyG
LadyG

April 22nd, 2012, 5:13 pm #1

I just got back from my supression check - I have 10 AFCs!! I have never had this many, ever. The lead is 6mm and the rest are not too far behind but all of similar size. Praying we may get better results this cycle. I'm on the Testosterone Priming Protocol with CCRM. Should start stims tomorrow.

PhoebeMass
PhoebeMass

April 22nd, 2012, 5:43 pm #2

Great start, LadyG. Wonderful news! Woo Hoo!

Anna
Anna

April 22nd, 2012, 8:21 pm #3

I just got back from my supression check - I have 10 AFCs!! I have never had this many, ever. The lead is 6mm and the rest are not too far behind but all of similar size. Praying we may get better results this cycle. I'm on the Testosterone Priming Protocol with CCRM. Should start stims tomorrow.
That's great, Lady G! Awesome start! Keep us posted...keepin' my fingers crossed for you!

Jamie
Jamie

April 23rd, 2012, 12:56 am #4

What wonderful news! Good luck!

April 23rd, 2012, 4:46 am #5

You go girl!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

April 23rd, 2012, 12:47 pm #6

Sounds like a fantastic start!! Good luck on your cycle!!

April 23rd, 2012, 1:24 pm #7

Fabulous AFC! Do you think it was the testosterone priming ? Or have you done the same protocol before without such a great AFC?

Hope you get the best IVF outcome possible

Al

sugar
sugar

April 23rd, 2012, 2:48 pm #8

Good Luck!

Kim
Kim

April 23rd, 2012, 6:03 pm #9

Looks like a very great positive start. I know you mentioned your protocol before, but I am not able to find it. Do you mind posting it again? Thanks and thinking good thoughts for you this round!

Tracy
Tracy

April 23rd, 2012, 6:39 pm #10

Good luck this cycle!!

xoxo, Tracy

Confirmation of reply: