is the end .and really sad!!

is the end .and really sad!!

Esilda
Esilda

July 7th, 2012, 6:49 pm #1

I have high fsh,i had and iui last month and failed.Doing my second one,cameback from doctor's office ,i have 2 follies and they are not growing.(were 9 on tuesday and 10' today)Doctor is waiting for blood results and he want to have "A Talk " with me.I can't stop crying.This is so hard

July 7th, 2012, 7:08 pm #2

For many of us there is the time of (okay, quite a few times), of uncontrollable crying. All I can say is try to catch your breath. Treating fertility issues is part science part art and then a bit of some other stuff. Take what you can from your RE chat. Be sure to get a second opinion, and understand that you do have options.

Stay in contact with the women on this board. Its the only way I caught my breath

D

Me 42.8
FSH 24.7 (3/11* cd3) 10.4 (4/11 cd4) 12 (5/11 late cd4) 16 (6/11 post 2 stim cycles)
Using Donor sperm (hopefully)
Current RE Dr Cardone
HSG 4/27/11 "Normal"
5/11 Follistim 300 CD4-10 Trigger CD11 IUI CD12 cramping nausea tender br BFN
6/11 Follistim 300 CD2-10 Trigger CD11 IUI CD13 no symptoms BFN
Hysteroscope 5 Polyps removed 7/27/11

Esilda
Esilda

July 7th, 2012, 7:47 pm #3

Thank you ,but i feel lost.dont know what to do anymore.
Me Endo
laparoscopy (jan 2007 and sept 2007)high fsh after lap.
Left tube blocked.
2 iui october bfn (2007)
november BFn (2007)
Menopur and follitism.
Stop everything.
Feb 2009 I got a BFP.( on my own) but miscarriage
Nov 2011,laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to remover a polyp ( New doctor's now)
may2012 IUI (bravelle) 2 follies BFN
july 2012 IUI (bravelle hig dose) 2 follies ..not growing .."DOCTOR'S WANT TO HAVE A TALK"

Esilda
Esilda

July 7th, 2012, 9:17 pm #4

Dr office call me with the blood results,I miss the call so they didn't leave any mesagge I guess Im in my own now.After so many months of not coffe or alchol ,Im pouring my self a GOOD GLASS OF WINE,since it seem is all over for me and my OE.

K
K

July 8th, 2012, 1:49 am #5

I have high fsh,i had and iui last month and failed.Doing my second one,cameback from doctor's office ,i have 2 follies and they are not growing.(were 9 on tuesday and 10' today)Doctor is waiting for blood results and he want to have "A Talk " with me.I can't stop crying.This is so hard
there is always hope.

Esilda
Esilda

July 8th, 2012, 2:27 am #6

Thank you for the hope part ,I got a call from dr's office they cancel this uiu.Now Im feeling worst !!

Esilda
Esilda

July 8th, 2012, 2:30 am #7

I meant IUI ,got cancel .

July 8th, 2012, 3:17 am #8

It may be just the thing for you to pursue a second opinion or time for your current doc to come up with another approach. I know it seems insurmountable now to think youll get through this, but you will. Always keep in mind: options. You may not get it one way, but there is always another route.
Without this belief, I feel I might have died...

D

Kim
Kim

July 8th, 2012, 12:30 pm #9

bad batches of eggs cycles - per my RE - so keep the faith that another cycle could go well and hold a good egg. Don't throw in the towel after 1-2 lousy cycles. Ask to try 1-2 times more if you can manage it to see what you get in my opinion.

smrc
smrc

July 8th, 2012, 1:30 pm #10

or a protocol that is not working and/or suppressing you. Sorry if you posted it previously, but is there anything you were taking this cycle that could have caused your follies to stall? Do you usually ovulate regularly? It may be worth digging a bit. Hang in there. SMRC

Confirmation of reply: