Going to try to not be on the site for a while.

Going to try to not be on the site for a while.

BabyDance
BabyDance

November 16th, 2011, 1:44 pm #1

I wanted to wish everyone well and good luck, and know that my thoughts are with you. It is time for me to let go of my wish for a baby, and part of that is not checking this site every day. Not sure if I can do it, but I'm going to try. I do have one more IVf, so if anything miraculous happens or anything that may be helpful to others, I, of course, will post. Otherwise, if I'm not here, it's because I've accepted child free. Good luck to all and may all of your dreams come true. xooxxo BD

November 16th, 2011, 2:21 pm #2

I'm in a similar place, straddling the fence, so I totally get it. I'm still checking in here occasionally, but trying hard to accept moving on.

I hope you do find that golden egg with your last IVF. But I wish you eventual peace with whatever happens.

Anon10
Anon10

November 16th, 2011, 2:55 pm #3

I wanted to wish everyone well and good luck, and know that my thoughts are with you. It is time for me to let go of my wish for a baby, and part of that is not checking this site every day. Not sure if I can do it, but I'm going to try. I do have one more IVf, so if anything miraculous happens or anything that may be helpful to others, I, of course, will post. Otherwise, if I'm not here, it's because I've accepted child free. Good luck to all and may all of your dreams come true. xooxxo BD
Like you and Karen GH I am also in the same place which is why I have been on this site very infrequently. Not sure what I am going to do but the path to coming to terms with the fact this may not happen is very visible. It is a difficult place to be so I wish us all the strength to do what we need to do. Hugs to all.

SMRC
SMRC

November 16th, 2011, 3:04 pm #4

and wishing the best for you going forward. SMRC.

anne
anne

November 16th, 2011, 4:19 pm #5

i'm sorry to see you go but i totally understand. best wishes to you.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

November 16th, 2011, 4:35 pm #6

Totally understand...as always...wishing you nothing but the best.

November 16th, 2011, 5:00 pm #7

I understand, and I wish you all the best with everything.

Anna
Anna

November 16th, 2011, 5:53 pm #8

You brought tears to my eyes, I only check the over the 40 boards for you. I hope you find peace, thats the most important thing and go enjoy life, buy expensive shoes and plan nice vacations, eat at nice restaurant. I hope you next IVf works but if not, trust me there is nothing wrong with going child free. There are so many people that voluntary never want a baby.

I will think of you and wish you well in your life.

Tracy
Tracy

November 16th, 2011, 6:42 pm #9

Take good care of yourself as you do your last IVF. I have taken some time away from the board during this last year when I needed to and it helped me not be in a constant ttc mindset. I did miss the support though. Sometimes I just need to post where I know people will get what I'm going through. Just know the board is always here for you should you need it. Wishing you all the best.

xoxo, Tracy

Andrea
Andrea

November 16th, 2011, 6:56 pm #10

to announce your successful BFP.
FWIW, I tried for 3.5 years -
no IVF, because insurance denied it.
Did multiple IUI's with low stim antag protocol with precycle estrace.

Finally got the BFP at age 43 -- with high FSH of 24.

Hoping to see you bounding back here to announce good news.

(((hugs)))), love and luck to you
XOXO
Andrea

Confirmation of reply: