feeling really down...bfn

feeling really down...bfn

anne
anne

March 27th, 2012, 7:24 pm #1

okay so it's been about 3 weeks since i had that ov feeling. the doc confirmed ov did seem to happen. i've been feeling really weird and full in my stomach.

i took a poas test today at lunch and bfn. if i ov'd then i should have started a period last week right?

i was so hopeful yet so afraid to take a test. i should have known...miracles don't happen for me.

i'll be lucky if i don't have some major thing wrong down there...

it's so difficult not to cry here at work...i'm so tired of this.

Kim
Kim

March 27th, 2012, 7:55 pm #2

Sure that AF will come. Did you use P4 support? Maybe you O'd a different day or you had a delay in AF?

Feeling the same as you today as AF showed up just an hour ago and on top it I'm swamped at work again! We cannot just catch a break! Have you thought about or can you take a little vacation time here soon? I think vacation and relaxing does wonders for TTC. I got BFP a couple of times the same month or the month after a vacation.

anne
anne

March 27th, 2012, 8:08 pm #3

but that cm was unmistakeable, like 20 years ago cm! the date is seared on my brain girl. it had to have happened that week.

i'm headed to the doc tomorrow. can't afford vaca right now but we did just return from spring break.

i've not had a bfp since i was 19 years old.

Kim
Kim

March 27th, 2012, 8:13 pm #4

EWCM in last month (Feb) natural cycle! I felt like the old days too! I think your system is still working...maybe just lining issues. Many on here talk about lining/implanation as half the issue. Have you been tested for anything - like clotting disorders or such?

anne
anne

March 27th, 2012, 8:19 pm #5

too old and the current one says that i'm in menopause so he won't do anything but de at this point.

Mtoto2
Mtoto2

March 27th, 2012, 8:24 pm #6

okay so it's been about 3 weeks since i had that ov feeling. the doc confirmed ov did seem to happen. i've been feeling really weird and full in my stomach.

i took a poas test today at lunch and bfn. if i ov'd then i should have started a period last week right?

i was so hopeful yet so afraid to take a test. i should have known...miracles don't happen for me.

cycle every so often. Also wondering why I never get pg naturally? Wishing you the best

anne
anne

March 27th, 2012, 8:28 pm #7

i'm filling up with tears on and off since i took that d+++d test. i appreciate your kind words.

BroodyHen
BroodyHen

March 27th, 2012, 10:20 pm #8

oh, anne. i'm so sorry. i'm feelin ya, this cycle is a bust for me, too. got AF on thursday and i'm hating it. i'm thinking you are going to be on a good roll with that lovely, abundant CM from last month. let it be a sign of the fertile wave you are going to ride to your lucky BFP...
hang in there.

PhoebeMass
PhoebeMass

March 27th, 2012, 10:23 pm #9

So hard to stay positive on this crazy roller coaster. Hang in there. Cyber hugs to you.

anne
anne

March 27th, 2012, 10:30 pm #10

oh, anne. i'm so sorry. i'm feelin ya, this cycle is a bust for me, too. got AF on thursday and i'm hating it. i'm thinking you are going to be on a good roll with that lovely, abundant CM from last month. let it be a sign of the fertile wave you are going to ride to your lucky BFP...
hang in there.
going to the obgyn tomorrow to see why i haven't started a bleed. i can only hope it's not the big "c".

if i turn out to be okay, i may just go ahead and start that juice cleanse if nothing else just to lose a few...

thanks girl, sorry to hear about af, it sucks i know.

Confirmation of reply: