DeeNYC

DeeNYC

Jamie
Jamie

November 20th, 2011, 5:42 pm #1

Just wondering how you are? Haven't seen you here in a bit. Thinking of you!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

November 20th, 2011, 11:09 pm #2

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for thinking of me. I'm okay. Things are not going perfectly...there are some issues. Just waiting to see how things play out before updating everyone. I stilI have a chance but it could go either way. I should know more this week.

Mtoto2
Mtoto2

November 20th, 2011, 11:39 pm #3

Fingers crossed Dee, I was also wondering how you were doing

kfx216
kfx216

November 21st, 2011, 12:28 am #4

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for thinking of me. I'm okay. Things are not going perfectly...there are some issues. Just waiting to see how things play out before updating everyone. I stilI have a chance but it could go either way. I should know more this week.
Take care, breathe and think calm blue oceans (as an old poster used to say). Best to you for your continued healthy bfp!!

sch1star
sch1star

November 21st, 2011, 12:41 am #5

xoxoxo

November 21st, 2011, 2:59 am #6

Hi Jamie,

Been wondering how you've been. I'm sorry it's a roller coaster, but hoping for the best for you and your little bean.

Hugs,
Meg

Jamie
Jamie

November 21st, 2011, 3:28 am #7

Hi Jamie,

Hi Dee, I sort of suspected something like this. We all are pulling so hard for you but are here to support you either way. Wishing you the best.

November 21st, 2011, 4:02 am #8

Hi Jamie,

I was also wondering how you were doing. I am praying for you and your lil' one. Hang in there.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

November 21st, 2011, 3:45 pm #9

Thank you n/t

Anon10
Anon10

November 21st, 2011, 4:32 pm #10

Sending you good thoughts Dee. n/t

Confirmation of reply: