dark moments (x post)

dark moments (x post)

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 28th, 2012, 2:12 pm #1

How did you keep going in the dark moments? I feel so down sometimes. Summer seems to bring about even more families with children. I look at all of the children. How cute they are. I look at families and what the gap in their children's ages may be. Some have three or four children. I look at the mothers and wonder - do they have any idea what it means to deal with IF? How lucky they are?

ChickenLittle
ChickenLittle

June 28th, 2012, 2:22 pm #2

I know, it kills me, too. What gives me comfort is knowing that our generation of IF/older women has far more options than women before us--even if it's hard to come up with the money and/or support to pursue the options. At least the choices are out there!

But yes, it is very hard and very painful. I have a friend in her mid-30s who is now expecting her SECOND daughter conceived during my IF struggle and I'm sad to say I can't even hang out with her. I just can't. She's got timing and age and health on her side, and all it does is make me so incredibly sad. Wish it could be different but...

I hope you feel better soon and find a ray of hope through all this. More hugs!!! xoxox

anne
anne

June 28th, 2012, 2:55 pm #3

How did you keep going in the dark moments? I feel so down sometimes. Summer seems to bring about even more families with children. I look at all of the children. How cute they are. I look at families and what the gap in their children's ages may be. Some have three or four children. I look at the mothers and wonder - do they have any idea what it means to deal with IF? How lucky they are?
i get pea green with envy looking at women with 3 children. even if i got lucky with one it wouldn't be as many as i would like to have. it's very difficult.

Jennnifer
Jennnifer

June 28th, 2012, 5:03 pm #4

Sometimes you just want to curl up and cry. We all feel that way. I have a friend who conceived her 4 month old son on her first IVF try with a single embryo implanted and I cant stand to see her, look at her facebook posts etc...

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 29th, 2012, 4:25 am #5

I appreciate your responses. I feel so alone sometimes, it helps to post and know that I am not alone in my feelings.

Confirmation of reply: