Consult with Dr. B.raverman and questions

Consult with Dr. B.raverman and questions

Hadas
Hadas

June 22nd, 2012, 1:20 pm #1

Hi everyone,
I apologize in advance for the quick question as I have to head to the office. I will happily post more about my history later today, if you don't mind. I was told on the other FSH board that you ladies may be able to answer my question.

Have any of you done immune treatments while TTC naturally? Long story short, we're done with IVF/IUI and just want to check the immune stuff off the list while TTC naturally.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Hadas

Kim
Kim

June 22nd, 2012, 3:55 pm #2

of Alan Be.er Inst.i.tute and other practitioners. Not sure if she tested positive for anything but is using prednisone and doxy and lovenox. I am considering immune therapy too if the IVF stuff fails. So setting that up now.

I think you are on the right track and getting tested helps to get answers.

Hadas
Hadas

June 22nd, 2012, 4:49 pm #3

Thank you! n/t

alima
alima

June 22nd, 2012, 5:45 pm #4

Hi everyone,
I apologize in advance for the quick question as I have to head to the office. I will happily post more about my history later today, if you don't mind. I was told on the other FSH board that you ladies may be able to answer my question.

Have any of you done immune treatments while TTC naturally? Long story short, we're done with IVF/IUI and just want to check the immune stuff off the list while TTC naturally.

Hadas
Yes, I have. If you have further questions, let me know. I have tried all different types of immune treatments, and some have helped with my immune issues, and some have not.

BroodyHen
BroodyHen

June 22nd, 2012, 10:49 pm #5

Hi everyone,

Hadas
you can definitely try naturally while on an immune protocol! i went to the b eer center for my work up, and found a host of problems (antiphospholipid syndrome - an immune clotting disorder, MTHFR and PAi1 - also clotting problems, thyroid numbers a little too high, high NK cells, high cytokines, low LAD, etc...). i have pretty much been on the full protocol including IVIG, steroids, baby aspirin, lovenox, synthroid... i have never done IUI or IVF, but i've done many natural and a few low-tech cycles and just found success on a femeral low-stim cycle after about 8 months of trying with the immune protocol. i wasn't doing the whole protocol at first, i just kept adding things when it wasn't working. i had 3 MCs in one year and then it took over a year and a half to get pregnant again. i assume i am older than you, i'm 43.5. i also added antibiotics into the mix. you might look into dr. t oth and antibiotic therapy and see if you think that might be a possible issue for you. according to him, pretty much everybody has chlamydia!

i am happy to answer any specific questions you might have, but i'm no expert. you should also check out the yahoo immune board if you haven't already, a lot of really good information there.

good luck!

Hadas
Hadas

June 25th, 2012, 2:30 am #6

Thank you so much for this info! n/t

Confirmation of reply: