Back From Transfer

Back From Transfer

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

October 19th, 2011, 11:07 pm #1

First of all, thank you all for your good wishes. So...I have 5 embies in me!! We transferred 5 early blasts...3 were blasts early this morning and started to expand but were not fully expanded and 2 were murolas this morning but by the time I had my transfer this afternoon they were early blasts too. The embryologist said that the first three had a good inner cell body already and that the other two's inner cells were not as developed yet but that is common for Day 5. Dr. T seemed happy that they had progressed to the blast stage at this point. My other two embies were still around but were still at the cleave stage and Dr. T said that there was no point in transferring them.

Afterwards I went to my acu and she out of the blue said something very interesting. She said to me..you make good eggs...I don't think getting pregnant is your problem...holding these babies is the problem. I then told her that I was doing immune treatments and she was THRILLED!! She then said that I should use a blood thinner..I told her that I am starting Lovenox today and she was even more happy. I'm hoping that the immune treatments are the missing link and that I can hold onto any normals that I might have.

Anyway ladies..I'm beat..will come back on later to respond to some posts below. Thanks again for all of yoru positive energy.

summerwind03
summerwind03

October 19th, 2011, 11:46 pm #2

Vibes coming your way.

October 20th, 2011, 12:28 am #3

First of all, thank you all for your good wishes. So...I have 5 embies in me!! We transferred 5 early blasts...3 were blasts early this morning and started to expand but were not fully expanded and 2 were murolas this morning but by the time I had my transfer this afternoon they were early blasts too. The embryologist said that the first three had a good inner cell body already and that the other two's inner cells were not as developed yet but that is common for Day 5. Dr. T seemed happy that they had progressed to the blast stage at this point. My other two embies were still around but were still at the cleave stage and Dr. T said that there was no point in transferring them.

Afterwards I went to my acu and she out of the blue said something very interesting. She said to me..you make good eggs...I don't think getting pregnant is your problem...holding these babies is the problem. I then told her that I was doing immune treatments and she was THRILLED!! She then said that I should use a blood thinner..I told her that I am starting Lovenox today and she was even more happy. I'm hoping that the immune treatments are the missing link and that I can hold onto any normals that I might have.

Anyway ladies..I'm beat..will come back on later to respond to some posts below. Thanks again for all of yoru positive energy.
I think you have put together all the missing pieces and am hopeful that this will be the cycle that is successful! Now rest up, your work is done.

xoxo, Tracy

Sara H (from the other board)
Sara H (from the other board)

October 20th, 2011, 12:30 am #4

YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited! WOW, 5! So very vry happy for you!

OK, now to get though the next two weeks...

Here is a poem a wrote a long time ago about the 2ww if you need a smile!
http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/m ... +crazy+now!!!!

Hugs to you, keep your feet warm, relax and think of fertilizer...
You know, it makes things grow!

HUGS!
Sara H

ALM
ALM

October 20th, 2011, 12:45 am #5

FIVE? That is incredible!

I have everything crossed for you Dee and will be looking for your updates.

Please just take it easy for several days. My bean didn't stick until 8/9dp5dt....so they could be floating around for a while .

Great, great luck to you!

Jamie
Jamie

October 20th, 2011, 1:36 am #6

These embryos sound great--wishing you the best!!! Now keep your feet warm, minimize chemicals, and have some pineapple.

sch1star
sch1star

October 20th, 2011, 2:15 am #7

Those are some wonderful sounding embryos! I hope one or more are golden for you!

Put your feet up and treat yourself like a queen Sending stickys your way!

Bea
Bea

October 20th, 2011, 2:53 am #8

Dee,
That's such great news! I'm thrilled for you! Relax and take it easy. Sending lots of good vibes your way!

October 20th, 2011, 4:48 am #9

I'm wishing you tons of luck.

October 20th, 2011, 5:06 am #10

Very good blast rate for your batch, excellent chance I'd say. Baby dust to you!

Confirmation of reply: