attn broodyhen and kim re: juicing

attn broodyhen and kim re: juicing

anne
anne

May 3rd, 2012, 4:01 pm #1

hi ya'll,

kim i put in a comment on my juicing experience on the previous thread. i have since gone back on the bandwagon and will finish today. i read that it was toxins leaving my body that caused my reaction. i'm feeling much better today but i don't know if it's because i had a bowl of cream of wheat last night or if i am just doing better on my own. that is the only food i've had since

broodyhen, how long did she fast for in the book? i think 3 days are my limit. also, there's no way i'm doing the enema! i looked it up online and there's just no way i could self administer that and i'm not going to ask dh to do it. i'm just going to get the salt solution that you prep for a colonoscopy with; it runs through you within an hour.

Kim
Kim

May 3rd, 2012, 8:51 pm #2

that many to.xins? Maybe I should juice then? I hope you are feeling better? Maybe your experience will help your body conceive! I may try this juice cleanse here soon. Is there a specific time in your cycle that works best. I'm only a few days into the LP so wonder if I can to it next week?

anne
anne

May 4th, 2012, 3:34 pm #3

the second day of your cycle is probably the ideal from what i understand. just be prepared to feel awful and don't down a big ol glass of juice at one time. water it down a bit.

i lost 5lb, probably water weight but my tummy seems more flat-yay!

Confirmation of reply: