@Jennifer--re New Hope

@Jennifer--re New Hope

Ana
Ana

June 26th, 2012, 3:59 am #1

Jennifer,
Do you know what the cost of miniIVF is at New Hope? Does it cover ICSI?

Thanks and good luck!

June 26th, 2012, 11:38 am #2

Hi Ana,

Yes it does:

Here is the price list I got:

egg retrieval $1000
oocytes Fertilization $1200

These you pay up front then depending on how the cycle goes:

Oocytes /embryo Freezing: $1000
Fresh Transfer $1200
Frozen Transfer $2400

Prescreening, anesthesia, storage fee ($1200/year but while you are a patient its free), pgd etc...are all separate.

MIR
MIR

June 26th, 2012, 3:35 pm #3

so for banking cycles, what you pay is egg retrieval + oocyte fertilization + oocyte freezing = $3200 a cycle. A fresh cycle including transfer is $3400.

Nancy
Nancy

June 26th, 2012, 4:16 pm #4

Hi Ana,

Yes it does:

Here is the price list I got:

egg retrieval $1000
oocytes Fertilization $1200

These you pay up front then depending on how the cycle goes:

Oocytes /embryo Freezing: $1000
Fresh Transfer $1200
Frozen Transfer $2400

Prescreening, anesthesia, storage fee ($1200/year but while you are a patient its free), pgd etc...are all separate.
I went there in mid-January and they did not give me those prices in fact it was more like $10k for each cycle (I am at work so don't have the price sheet with me) and they had just increased their rates. I was upset as I had flown there from out of state and they changed their prices a few days prior...we ended up going to cooper for this reason since it was cheaper. They must have changed prices again because I Remember a fresh transfer was $3200...

did you happen to get pricing for vitrification?

Thanks for sharing!

Nancy from the other board

Jennifer
Jennifer

June 26th, 2012, 4:19 pm #5

I didnt but I think tjhose frozen storage prices include vitrification, it may seem cheaper vbecause my insurance covers monitoring and blood.

Nancy
Nancy

June 26th, 2012, 4:20 pm #6

I went there in mid-January and they did not give me those prices in fact it was more like $10k for each cycle (I am at work so don't have the price sheet with me) and they had just increased their rates. I was upset as I had flown there from out of state and they changed their prices a few days prior...we ended up going to cooper for this reason since it was cheaper. They must have changed prices again because I Remember a fresh transfer was $3200...

did you happen to get pricing for vitrification?

Thanks for sharing!

Nancy from the other board
I meant frozen transfer was 3200...just looked st website and seems their prices are still the same as the sheet I got? So very confused...?

Nancy

June 26th, 2012, 8:18 pm #7

I also heard higher prices (n/t)

June 27th, 2012, 11:28 am #8

so for banking cycles, what you pay is egg retrieval + oocyte fertilization + oocyte freezing = $3200 a cycle. A fresh cycle including transfer is $3400.
yes, I think thats how it works

Confirmation of reply: