anyone see this on Yahoo News?

anyone see this on Yahoo News?

May 9th, 2012, 1:41 am #1

"Woman learns she's pregnant 5 hours before delivery"

Geez, I wish I could wake up one day and 5 hours later have a baby in my arms.

BabyDance
BabyDance

May 9th, 2012, 2:32 am #2

Insane. She found out at 8 months. She was 40, second child. I don't understand how you couldn't know, but she didn't. Heavy partier too. Seems unfair.

LadyG
LadyG

May 9th, 2012, 3:44 am #3

She was commuting on the train and thought she had appendicitis. They stop the train and the paramedics take her off to the hospital and 30 mins later she gives birth. Had no idea. At first I was skeptical re how could she not know? But once I got to know her a bit better I could see that she was someone who lived her life in such a haphazard way that she might really not have known. She said she had her period for the first several months and only just before she gave birth did she realize she had not had a period in about 3 months. I want to say there is a reality tv show about such stories but I might be dreaming.

mm
mm

May 9th, 2012, 1:28 pm #4

there is a reality show about that - vomit.

anne
anne

May 9th, 2012, 3:33 pm #5

Insane. She found out at 8 months. She was 40, second child. I don't understand how you couldn't know, but she didn't. Heavy partier too. Seems unfair.
what about that tanning mum? she had a baby at 39!

anne
anne

May 9th, 2012, 3:36 pm #6

there is a reality show about that - vomit.
i kind of like watching it if the description is close to my situation.

K
K

May 10th, 2012, 3:07 am #7

didn't understand why it made the news. These things happen quite frequently. I read the article and was expecting something more, I guess. It did not seem that newsworthy to me.

Confirmation of reply: