Antonialisa

smrc
smrc

April 10th, 2012, 8:37 pm #1

just thinking of you and wondering if you had any update on your numbers. SMRC

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

April 11th, 2012, 1:37 am #2

Ever since the implantation bleeding one week ago, I've been feeling little twinges and tiny cramps in my uterus off and on so I was positive I was pregnant. DH and I were saying that maybe Dr. Ch.eck was right after all, predicting I would get pregnant naturally within a year of seeing him (March 2011).

However, yesterday was 14dpo and I POAS first thing in the morning - negative. I was just depressed and crying off and on the whole day. It was a holiday here yesterday so I did a 2nd beta blood test today and will get the result tomorrow, but I'm very pessimistic. I was up half the night just angry at the universe but today felt a bit better. I really need to work on my stress management these days. More yoga, bicycle rides, baths, I'm not sure what...

Thanks for asking. How are you doing?

smrc
smrc

April 11th, 2012, 11:46 am #3

for the negative stick and for your difficult day/night - I have had many a day like that during this process. Stress management stuff helps but sometimes you just have to grieve/go through the lows of this roller coaster ride, especially since you really thought something good was going on this cycle. It ain't over however until you get that beta number today!! So please keep us posted. Sending you a big hug and hope today is better for you. You do seem to be having "good" cycles so I still feel very hopeful for you.

anne
anne

April 11th, 2012, 8:46 pm #4

Ever since the implantation bleeding one week ago, I've been feeling little twinges and tiny cramps in my uterus off and on so I was positive I was pregnant. DH and I were saying that maybe Dr. Ch.eck was right after all, predicting I would get pregnant naturally within a year of seeing him (March 2011).

However, yesterday was 14dpo and I POAS first thing in the morning - negative. I was just depressed and crying off and on the whole day. It was a holiday here yesterday so I did a 2nd beta blood test today and will get the result tomorrow, but I'm very pessimistic. I was up half the night just angry at the universe but today felt a bit better. I really need to work on my stress management these days. More yoga, bicycle rides, baths, I'm not sure what...

Thanks for asking. How are you doing?
i am so sorry to hear of this. i was the same as you last month. i thought for sure i was pg when 3 weeks after i had such good cm i did not get my period. i had small symptoms that could have been pg.

perhaps i was for a little while, i'll never know because i was too scared to poas until after 3 weeks and then....it was negative. i could not believe it. girl, i cried and cried for days. i am so effing sick of all this. so i know how you feel. this totally sucks and i wish i could wave my magic wand and we would both have success.

i went to my local doc and he didn't even examine me; just told me to take progesterone and see if i got a cycle.

i didn't do it and the other day i finally got my cbfm timed to start reading sticks and lo and behold it showed a high surge-but not peak. i wrote to my re and asked about administering a trigger shot to myself. he said, again, that i was officially in menopause but it wouldn't hurt me to trigger. yah, thanks for the reminder!!

anyway, so that's where i am right now. can't believe i actually registered a surge on that stupid monitor but both lines were darkened.

take heart my girl, something will work out. you only need one golden egg and about 200 swimmers. just keep trying. 3x a week should cover your bases.

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

April 11th, 2012, 9:37 pm #5

just thinking of you and wondering if you had any update on your numbers. SMRC
Well, 2nd beta confirms I am not pregnant. I think something was implanting but it was a chemical. Apparently at my age, only 1 out of 5 embryos is normal - something an illustrious RE told me a month ago (based on IVF but it probably extrapolates to TI embryos). So this was just not a good embryo, I think.

Thanks for your warm, caring emails. I'm bouncing back, but I had a really rough couple of days. It really, really helps to know that you care.

BroodyHen
BroodyHen

April 11th, 2012, 9:41 pm #6

antonialisa, i'm so sorry to hear it. i was really rooting for you. i know what a terrible disappointment it is and how very hard it is to deal with it all. hang in there, sweetheart. onward...! xoxox

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

April 12th, 2012, 1:07 am #7

Well, 2nd beta confirms I am not pregnant. I think something was implanting but it was a chemical. Apparently at my age, only 1 out of 5 embryos is normal - something an illustrious RE told me a month ago (based on IVF but it probably extrapolates to TI embryos). So this was just not a good embryo, I think.

Thanks for your warm, caring emails. I'm bouncing back, but I had a really rough couple of days. It really, really helps to know that you care.
I'm sorry that it was a BFN. I wish today had gone differently for you. Keep your spirits up and good luck on the next cycle.

alima
alima

April 12th, 2012, 1:14 am #8

I wish you had gotten better news. Take care and hoping your next cycle brings a positive.

smrc
smrc

April 12th, 2012, 2:26 pm #9

and hope you are able to "regroup" and try again this month. Just one quick question - is there a reason why you did a second beta - or by second do you mean just another one after the one you did on CD 23 or whenever it was? Sending hugs.

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

April 12th, 2012, 11:40 pm #10

i am so sorry to hear of this. i was the same as you last month. i thought for sure i was pg when 3 weeks after i had such good cm i did not get my period. i had small symptoms that could have been pg.

perhaps i was for a little while, i'll never know because i was too scared to poas until after 3 weeks and then....it was negative. i could not believe it. girl, i cried and cried for days. i am so effing sick of all this. so i know how you feel. this totally sucks and i wish i could wave my magic wand and we would both have success.

i went to my local doc and he didn't even examine me; just told me to take progesterone and see if i got a cycle.

i didn't do it and the other day i finally got my cbfm timed to start reading sticks and lo and behold it showed a high surge-but not peak. i wrote to my re and asked about administering a trigger shot to myself. he said, again, that i was officially in menopause but it wouldn't hurt me to trigger. yah, thanks for the reminder!!

anyway, so that's where i am right now. can't believe i actually registered a surge on that stupid monitor but both lines were darkened.

take heart my girl, something will work out. you only need one golden egg and about 200 swimmers. just keep trying. 3x a week should cover your bases.
I really feel for you, too. I'm sorry that your frustration is compounded by a less than helpful Dr.

If you thought you were pg then I think you might be right. I have rarely truly believed this - a total of 3 times in the last 2 1/2 years - and I think that after going through everything we do that we are in tune with our bodies.

Hang in there. I pray for your BFP.

Confirmation of reply: