3 retrieved - now the waiting game

3 retrieved - now the waiting game

PhoebeMass
PhoebeMass

February 27th, 2012, 4:56 pm #1

I am pleased. 3 follicles and 3 eggs retrieved. Now the waiting game to see if they fertilize. I've probably mentioned far too many times that our last IVF gave us 1 polyspermia egg and that was the end of that journey. We'll see how far this journey takes us with these three.

A warm and heartfelt thanks for all the support. It keeps me going.

February 27th, 2012, 5:02 pm #2

Keeping everything crossed for three good embryos for you!!!

February 27th, 2012, 5:06 pm #3

I am pleased. 3 follicles and 3 eggs retrieved. Now the waiting game to see if they fertilize. I've probably mentioned far too many times that our last IVF gave us 1 polyspermia egg and that was the end of that journey. We'll see how far this journey takes us with these three.

good news! Are you doing transfer this cycle?

February 27th, 2012, 6:16 pm #4

Crossing fingers they are happy in the petri dish this morning.

Suz44
Suz44

February 27th, 2012, 6:19 pm #5

Feel well!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

February 27th, 2012, 6:19 pm #6

Yeah!! That's VERY exciting. Hope you get a great fertilization report.

Tracy
Tracy

February 27th, 2012, 6:55 pm #7

Look forward to hearing more good news from you tomorrow am!

xoxo, Tracy

B.
B.

February 27th, 2012, 7:13 pm #8

I'm inspired to read this and wishing for the best for you!!!!

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

February 27th, 2012, 9:07 pm #9

keeping my fingers crossed for you.

bettygrace
bettygrace

February 27th, 2012, 9:50 pm #10

congratulations and well done. I look forward to hearing more good news over the next few days. Have everything crossed for you.

Confirmation of reply: