November 7th, 2017, 2:28 pm #151

Well that is certainly true. Jamie is nothing if not honorable even if he is a bit rash sometimes. One thing that is good though about the TV show compared to the book is that Sam is good at portraying him as a flawed human so that even in a case like in this past episode where no one complained about his transgressions, they were visible to the viewers. I like that because it makes him more relateable.
Da mi basia mille, deinde centum, dein mille altera, dein secunda centum, deinde usque altera mille, deinde centum.

Donne-moi mille baisers, et puis cent, et puis mille autres, puis une seconde fois cent, puis encore mille autres, puis cent.

November 7th, 2017, 2:46 pm #152

There is a lady on my local Outlander Facebook group who is furious with Jenny and Ian for being critical of Jamie's illegal smuggling activities since they benefit from them when he sends money back to Lallybroch. They are really more angry about him involving their son in them, though, rather than him doing them himself. I'm sure Jenny isn't happy that Jamie is involved in dangerous activities, but she knows there's not much she can do to stop him.
The minister's cat is a camstairy cat.

November 21st, 2017, 12:50 pm #153

Here's another excellent review by the NY Times of the latest episode (N° 10). I think that the reviewer had some excellent insights here that made me appreciate the episode more. There are also some interesting comments by readers.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/19/arts ... fever.html
Da mi basia mille, deinde centum, dein mille altera, dein secunda centum, deinde usque altera mille, deinde centum.

Donne-moi mille baisers, et puis cent, et puis mille autres, puis une seconde fois cent, puis encore mille autres, puis cent.

September 14th, 2018, 4:35 pm #154

Here's an excellent article featuring Sam on the cover of Red Bulletin magazine.

https://www.redbull.com/us-en/theredbul ... -challenge

I thought this was so great since it focuses on Sam as an actor and a person, and all the good he's doing with My Peak Challenge- not just about his looks like some articles ... There are some amazing pictures in the article as well though

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Woman was made of Adam's rib; not made out of his head to rule over him, nor out of his feet to be trampled upon by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be beloved - Matthew Henry

audiobooklover
Clan Fraser

September 14th, 2018, 5:52 pm #155

Thanks for that link, ShelledinAmber!