OBC ACTIVITIES: Our Smilies are back!!!

audiobooklover
Clan Fraser

August 24th, 2018, 7:01 pm #1

As people who have been around the OBC for a while know, we used to have a really fun set of custom smilies.  They disappeared when the board was moved from Freeforums to Tapatalk, but they are now back!  I, for one, am very excited!  I hope others will be glad to have them back too, and newer members will enjoy having them for the first time.  

To find, them, click on the smile emoji on the far left of the edit bar above the text box on the "full editor" page.  Then, click on "Smilies" (rather than "Emoji") and you'll see our custom ones.  Here's a sample, but there are more!

:bagpipe: :scottish: :teehee: :agree: :rotfl: :read: :wall: :bigsmile: :hug:

August 24th, 2018, 7:47 pm #2

:clap: :teehee: :party:
"Look up," said the Master, "and see them. The teaching stars, beyond worship and commonplace tongues. The infinite eyes of innocence." Dorothy Dunnett, Game of Kings

Lisa SF
Clan Fraser

August 25th, 2018, 3:10 am #3

:yipee: Hurray! :thumbsup:

I missed these little guys!
"There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books." - Irving Stone

Just another reader with a blog... check it out here.

Pauline
Clan Fraser

August 25th, 2018, 11:18 am #4

:bagpipe: :bow: Oh, I so missed these guys. :thanks:

August 25th, 2018, 10:06 pm #5

:teehee: :flower: Great!
Da mi basia mille, deinde centum, dein mille altera, dein secunda centum, deinde usque altera mille, deinde centum.

Donne-moi mille baisers, et puis cent, et puis mille autres, puis une seconde fois cent, puis encore mille autres, puis cent.