July 8th, 2016, 6:07 pm #31

What about the masturbation? Why?

See Diana's posts on the topic:
BROTHERHOOD OF THE BLADE
BROTHERHOOD OF THE BLADE
*warning: CompuServe is not spoiler-free. These particular posts ARE BOTB-only*[/quote]

This topic of John's reaction has also mystified me. Many of you have said that the links Laura posted explained it, but the links are broken now (at least, I can't get them to load on my computer). So...can someone please summarize what Diana said?
:aargh: :thanks:

May 4th, 2018, 8:48 pm #32

starshined wrote: See Diana's posts on the topic:  
BROTHERHOOD OF THE BLADE
BROTHERHOOD OF THE BLADE
*warning:  CompuServe is not spoiler-free.  These particular posts ARE  BOTB-only*
This topic of John's reaction has also mystified me. Many of you have said that the links Laura posted explained it, but the links are broken now (at least, I can't get them to load on my computer). So...can someone please summarize what Diana said?
:aargh:   :thanks:
This is old but wondering if the CompuServe posts are available elsewhere since that site appears to no longer exist?  

I've seen them referenced in quite a few old threads and I'm sad that I can't see DGs responses to our burning questions

Have they been moved elsewhere??

EDIT: I messed up the quote 
Woman was made of Adam's rib; not made out of his head to rule over him, nor out of his feet to be trampled upon by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be beloved - Matthew Henry

audiobooklover
Clan Fraser

May 4th, 2018, 9:51 pm #33

When Compuserve shut their boards down, the info was moved to: https://thelitforum.com/ but you have to be a member to read anything there.  I'm not a member, so I don't know whether everything is there or how to find specific posts.

May 4th, 2018, 10:02 pm #34

Thank you!! 
Woman was made of Adam's rib; not made out of his head to rule over him, nor out of his feet to be trampled upon by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be beloved - Matthew Henry