Book Mark Swap - sign up open

Share the holidays with other members.

July 12th, 2011, 6:14 am #91

I'm so glad you liked it, Celestem. I'm glad it made it intact considering it went through the post twice! Ay-yay-yay!

Again, this was so much fun! Thanks Tink for the organization. I can't wait for the next idea. Yippie!

July 12th, 2011, 9:04 am #92

Yolie, the poem was really the topping on the cake for me. So, I'm sort of glad it was late! You're the best!

Laura
Clan Fraser

July 12th, 2011, 2:01 pm #93

MaggieM wrote:It even came with two soaps made by Nina- one is a lemongrass scent and the other is cinnamon/orange. So I should say thanks to you both. I had to wait to use them until I snapped the photo... but tomorrow they are mine!
So glad you like, Maggie! You will *love* the Nina special OL-inspired soaps - they are fabulous! I've already indulged and they have just the perfect scents and are wonderfully soft on the skin. Pure luxury!
MaggieM wrote:p.s. Anyone else already thinking about what they are going to do for the next one?? I am!
What shall we do for the next swap? TINK? Ideas?? :flower:
The Ultimate Guide to Dorothy Dunnett's THE GAME OF KINGS available here.

July 12th, 2011, 4:20 pm #94

What a lovely bookmark Maggie and Laura!!!

I agree that the swap is a fun thing, thank you so much Tink, you're so great!!

TwilightTINK
Clan Fraser

July 12th, 2011, 4:54 pm #95

My thoughts are in a whirl - what to do next??? If anyone has ideas or suggestions, please share! You can pm me for ideas for a fun card swap, craft swap or gift swap. Basically anything you think would be fun to do, and I will see what I can do to make it happen.

We have the best members on the web and things like this connect us all in an extra special way!

July 13th, 2011, 12:30 am #96

TwilightTINK wrote:My thoughts are in a whirl - what to do next??? If anyone has ideas or suggestions, please share! You can pm me for ideas for a fun card swap, craft swap or gift swap. Basically anything you think would be fun to do, and I will see what I can do to make it happen.

We have the best members on the web and things like this connect us all in an extra special way!
:agree: