Download Win32 [ setup | 7z ]
Download Win64 [ setup | 7z ]
Download Linux [ 7z ]
Download the Dreamcast Pack: rvgl_dc_pack.7z
More about the update and RVGL: changelog | docs
The network version has been updated!
Custom Level Properties:
You can now tweak properties like materials, corrugation, dust, sparks and spark trails. These properties can be stored in a parameters-like text file called 'properties.txt' in the track directories. This opens up numerous possibilites for track makers including new surface materials like snow or custom graphical effects.
This is explained in detail on the new docs site: docs.re-volt.io.
If you have any questions regarding this feature, don't hesitate to ask.
The windows installer has a new UI. You can now decide whether to create a desktop shortcut. It will also prompt you if the game data is missing, i.e. if you're installing it into an empty folder.
- Older replay files should now work fine again.
- Generated textures like the water ripples in Botanical Garden now cause less stuttering in some cases.
- There have been issues with the screenshot feature for some drivers.
- Resolved music problems when restarting the track.
- Issues with '-sload' have been fixed.
- The flashing "Locked" overlay in the Next Track screen has been removed to make it more legible.
- A 'GLProfile' setting has been added to the rvgl.ini for compatibility with the shader build. It has no function in this version.