The release has various bug fixes and a couple of improvements:
Lit file bug: A bug in previous rvgl versions caused any .lit file saved in Lights edit mode to become corrupted. This release fixes it, so if you're making or editing tracks using RVGL, be sure to update to this version. (originally reported here)
- Crash on give-up try (report)
- "Save Car Info" generates a bad Camera section in the parameters.txt (report)
- Slight tweaking to 0927 online improvements (the remote delay is saner under low packets-per-sec).
DC pack update: Some cars from the dc pack were previously not using Strix's most recent textures. This is now updated (thanks to MightyCucumber for sending me the latest files).
- Properly mapped rear bumper on Groovster's body.
- BossVolt and PurpXL have updated wheel textures.
- Missing decal on SNW35's windshield.
- Splat's windshield displays the proper expletive.
I originally planned on providing an installer executable for Windows releases, but it's postponed for now. Meanwhile, if you wish to test the 64-bit Windows build, place RVGL somewhere you have write access to (like your Documents folder).
Oh, and I also updated the first post in the RVGL thread. It was long overdue and I could finally edit it as the LIST BB Code has started working again.