Moderators: Huki, jigebren

Re-Volt Plugin Blender

6:24 PM - Oct 24, 2013 #1

:) Hello guys who can give please the blender plugin please , please the link or file ...

Cat
Methanolic
Cat
Methanolic

11:02 PM - Oct 24, 2013 #2

It's a WIP without an estimated date for public release. Only private testers under Jigebren's approval can have access to it.

10:29 AM - Oct 25, 2013 #3

ok ;)

NiklasHassdal
Non Drinker
NiklasHassdal
Non Drinker

4:51 PM - Oct 28, 2013 #4

I've actually been working on a very similar project for a week or two and it's been going quite well actually. At the moment you can import PRM-files, W-files and a cars Parameters.txt and you can also export to PRM. :)

Here's the link if you want to try it out:
Revolt Import-Export addon for Blender
Please, let me know if there's anything I can improve.

The import functions are more or less done and I'm currently working on the export functions. My goal is to make it possible to export cars including Parameters.txt, textures and the hull-file and also to make it possible to export levels, complete with NCP-files and everything. There's a lot left to do though.

Kenny
Methanolic
Kenny
Methanolic

6:01 PM - Oct 29, 2013 #5

Sounds great, I'll be definitely keeping track of this until ncp and ingame stuff like nodes, objects and trackzones get implemented (which I currently need to display and modify in a 3D view).

I don't care that much for car editing stuff since there are already some tools available that enable you do to most things that you require as a car maker but I'm sure some people will appreciate a more open solution where they don't have to sign up to get the plugin ;)

Derp
Sober
Derp
Sober

1:07 PM - Mar 25, 2014 #6

Welcome NiklasHassdal
I have a problem because I do not have the "Re-Volt Panel" as seen here:
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2330 ... wmaker.png
and I would like to do some self-shade for the car as it is described here:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Our_ReVolt_Pub/ar/t1680.htm
For what version of Blender is this plugin?