Re-Volt Meetup September 2017

General Re-Volt talk: sites, revolters, online gaming...

Moderators: Manmountain, VaiDuX461

Re-Volt Meetup September 2017

MarvTheM
Alcoholic
MarvTheM
Alcoholic

26 Sep 2017, 12:22 PM #1

This September, 5 Re-Volters met up in the Netherlands for a week.

(Marv, Odie, R6TE, URV, Kajeuter)

Besides excessive amounts of camping-stove grilled cheese, evil plans have been made to take over the universe and spread the new era across the world.

We also represented the community on the Super Smash Bros. tournament Syndicate with team RVIO, even with fitting t-shirts.

We had a lot of fun exploring, cooking, talking and getting to know each other more. I won't forget the Carnaval Festival anytime soon, that tune is stuck in my head forever.
Thanks to you guys for making this possible.

Kiwi
Sober
Kiwi
Sober

28 Sep 2017, 11:15 AM #2

Hey, nice to see the faces behind the names! :)

Did you also discussed the future of Re-Volt and/or especially RVGL? What are your plans, especially, after some important guys disappeared in the last time?

Greetings
Bejix a.k.a. Kiwi :P

(I've decided, to use from now on the nickname I was using in the old Re-Volt times, back in the early 2000s. Better now in the beginning of my "second spring", then to late. :unsure:)

MarvTheM
Alcoholic
MarvTheM
Alcoholic

28 Sep 2017, 04:00 PM #3

Kiwi @ 28 Sep 2017, 12:15 PM wrote: Did you also discussed the future of Re-Volt and/or especially RVGL? What are your plans, especially, after some important guys disappeared in the last time?
We didn't talk much about it. Check the Announcing RVGL topic, I listed some ideas there.

pirog
Sober
pirog
Sober

29 Sep 2017, 01:06 PM #4

Great photos, I guess you guys had a lot of fun there! First photo is so much positive and cool, also t-shirts are neat! :thumbs-up:
I'm the main developer of the Overcharged game, a soul successor of re-volt.http://www.indiedb.com/games/overcharged
Join our discord:https://discord.gg/AyDahWs

Pyves
Regular
Pyves
Regular

29 Sep 2017, 08:21 PM #5

Awesome pics! ;)