Moderators: Manmountain, VaiDuX461

Moved topic

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

11:46 PM - Aug 18, 2016 #1

The project was moved to the io forum. Thx

https://forum.re-volt.io/viewtopic.php?f=11&p=518#p518
Last edited by Santiii727 on 6:43 PM - Mar 25, 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

5:41 PM - Aug 19, 2016 #2

- Special Cars DONE
- PRO Cars DONE
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

5:57 PM - Aug 19, 2016 #3

Added in Description.

I forget to tell them they have to delete the BMQ file in the car folder so it works well.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 5:08 PM - Sep 24, 2014

6:34 PM - Aug 19, 2016 #4

IF a car skin system will be added to RVGL in far future, this list will be essential for it. Although in such skin system all skins should match the Re-Volt theme.
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

6:51 PM - Aug 19, 2016 #5

Fixed Pro Cars pack.

Thx for the report in revolt live.
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

7:43 PM - Aug 19, 2016 #6

All Cars Pack DONE
Quote
Like
Share

sebr
Methanolic
sebr
Methanolic
Joined: 5:26 PM - Jul 29, 2010

12:25 PM - Aug 21, 2016 #7

I have a look on SprinterXL pack (only that one) because I have some repaint ...
And I found some buggy and duplicated skins :

duplicated :

Code: Select all

car(37).bmp = car(80).bmp
bad size (bmq) :

Code: Select all

car(21).bmp and car(78).bmp
buggy file :

Code: Select all

car(70).bmp
originaly bmq looks ugly :

Code: Select all

car(8).bmp
=================================================================
About Volken Turbo

bad size 256x255 and duplicated skin that can be deleted (SVT2.BMP IS THE GOOD ONE) :

Code: Select all

Super Volken Turbo.BMP
=================================================================
About Dr Grudge

bad size 256x255 :

Code: Select all

car(16).bmp
=================================================================
About Harvester (and not Havaster)

nothing to say

=================================================================
About Coll. Moss

no readme in the RAR file :huh:

bad size 266x256 :

Code: Select all

car(123).bmp
bad size (bmq) :

Code: Select all

bello.bmp, car(77).bmp and car(39).bmp
=================================================================
About Phat Slug

duplicated :

Code: Select all

car(5).bmp = car(22).bmp
=================================================================
About Dust Mite

nothing to say

=================================================================
About RC Bandit

duplicated :

Code: Select all

car(39).bmp = car(41).bmp

that's all for -- Rookie Cars -- :P
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

6:44 PM - Aug 21, 2016 #8

sebr @ 21 Aug 2016, 09:25 AM wrote:I have a look on SprinterXL pack (only that one) because I have some repaint ...
And I found some buggy and duplicated skins :

duplicated :

Code: Select all

car(37).bmp = car(80).bmp
bad size (bmq) :

Code: Select all

car(21).bmp and car(78).bmp
buggy file :

Code: Select all

car(70).bmp
originaly bmq looks ugly :

Code: Select all

car(8).bmp
=================================================================
About Volken Turbo

bad size 256x255 and duplicated skin that can be deleted (SVT2.BMP IS THE GOOD ONE) :

Code: Select all

Super Volken Turbo.BMP
=================================================================
About Dr Grudge

bad size 256x255 :

Code: Select all

car(16).bmp
=================================================================
About Harvester (and not Havaster)

nothing to say

=================================================================
About Coll. Moss

no readme in the RAR file  :huh:

bad size 266x256 :

Code: Select all

car(123).bmp
bad size (bmq) :

Code: Select all

bello.bmp, car(77).bmp and car(39).bmp
=================================================================
About Phat Slug

duplicated :

Code: Select all

car(5).bmp = car(22).bmp
=================================================================
About Dust Mite

nothing to say

=================================================================
About RC Bandit

duplicated :

Code: Select all

car(39).bmp = car(41).bmp

that's all for -- Rookie Cars --  :P
Thx Sebr ^_^

-Sprinter XL-

Deleted Duplicates

Deleted car(70).bmp

Fixed Sizes: car(21).bmp and car(78).bmp

Sebr: That's the way the car is originally. Car(8)
Car(21)

-Volken Turbo-

Deleted Super Volken Turbo.BMP

-Dr Grudge-

Fixed Size car(16).bmp

-Coll. Moss-

Added Readme file

Fixed Sizes: bello.bmp, car(77).bmp,car(39).bmp and car(123).bmp

-Phat Slug-

Deleted Duplicates

-RC Bandit-

Deleted Duplicates
Quote
Like
Share

sebr
Methanolic
sebr
Methanolic
Joined: 5:26 PM - Jul 29, 2010

8:36 PM - Aug 25, 2016 #9

i made an update ready for test : car (21) tell me what you think about it :)

if it's looks good for you i'll try to do the same with : car (8) :unsure:
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

5:47 PM - Aug 29, 2016 #10

sebr @ 25 Aug 2016, 05:36 PM wrote: i made an update ready for test : car (21) tell me what you think about it  :)

if it's looks good for you i'll try to do the same with : car (8)  :unsure:
Thx for the Update :D

Looks pretty good.




Sprinter XL Update!

- Replaced the car(21).bmp by the new and better quality
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

7:26 PM - Feb 11, 2017 #11

(Update 11/02/2017)

- Updated 4 Packs (Clockwork Wun, Too, Tree and Humma)
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

8:24 PM - Mar 02, 2017 #12

Changelog (02/03/2017)

- Added in Sprinter XL Pack:

Rust car Skin by Dave-o-rama

White Angel by Ace3000

From RVL Repaint Comp 7
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

8:43 PM - Mar 31, 2017 #13

Changelog 31/03/2017

- Added 2 New Packs: Bigvolt and Bossvolt

Note: The BossVolt Black and Yellow, is the edited version of doll265 and not rv2.

Here is the source: Link


- Added Adeon Repaint from Alias Re-Volt Master

- Added Toyeca's Repaints: PPAPMobile from Allfair and mmudshark repaint.

- Added RC San Repaint AG-San from Allfair.
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

8:38 AM - Apr 01, 2017 #14

Changelog 1/04/2017

- Added RC Phink, LA 54, Matra XL, Splat, JG-7, RV Loco, RG1, Fulon X and SNW 35 packs

- Fixed Backups: Bossvolt, Bigvolt.

- Added Skins: Zipper, Bigvolt, Panga TC
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

7:08 PM - Apr 06, 2017 #15

Changelog 6/04/2017

- Added D15 Skin for Volken Turbo

- Added Clockwan skin for Clockwork Tree

- Added Albinus Hummus skin for Humma
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

6:46 PM - May 04, 2017 #16

Changelog 4/05/2017

- Added some skins on: Rotor, Harvaster, Amw, Volken, Sprinter XL and Aquasonic

Some skins, works only on RVGL.
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

12:22 AM - May 10, 2017 #17

Changelog 9/05/2017

- Added some skins on: rc bandit

- Fixed skins by sebr: car (50) and car (127) on Adeon
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 6:16 PM - May 26, 2017

2:36 PM - May 30, 2017 #18

The Panga TC repaints pack gives a 404 error. :o
Harvester FTW!
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way it treats its animals." -Mahatma Gandhi
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

7:25 PM - May 30, 2017 #19

FlowerPowerOdie @ 30 May 2017, 11:36 AM wrote: The Panga TC repaints pack gives a 404 error. :o
Fixed. Thx 4 report
Quote
Like
Share

Black-Revolt001
Alcoholic
Joined: 6:31 PM - Aug 19, 2014

10:51 AM - Jun 02, 2017 #20

You only modify the cars of the game?
Because I will have one to offer ...
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

5:47 PM - Jun 02, 2017 #21

Black-Revolt001 @ 2 Jun 2017, 07:51 AM wrote: You only modify the cars of the game?
Because I will have one to offer ...
If you have a repaint of a stock car, send it to me by pm.
Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

6:02 PM - Jul 05, 2017 #22

Changelog 5/7/2017

- Added some Adeon skins from Alias Re-Volt Master and fixed 2 skins by sebr.

- Replaced rivatnt2 on Aquasonic skin

- Added 1 Zipper skin from Rvz

- Added R6 Turbo skin from my Group

- Added Humma Repaint
Quote
Like
Share

Black-Revolt001
Alcoholic
Joined: 6:31 PM - Aug 19, 2014

1:02 PM - Jul 06, 2017 #23

Where skin from NV GeForce ???
Quote
Like
Share

sebr
Methanolic
sebr
Methanolic
Joined: 5:26 PM - Jul 29, 2010

5:10 PM - Sep 23, 2017 #24

Quote
Like
Share

Santiii727
Regular
Joined: 12:15 AM - Dec 06, 2014

6:42 PM - Mar 25, 2018 #25

The project was moved to the io forum.

https://forum.re-volt.io/viewtopic.php?f=11&p=518#p518
Quote
Like
Share