Skyship Pirate Orruks’ adventures in the limitless malignant forests!
A three-(or possibly more)-player Age of Sigmar Skirmish Campaign, based on the Triumph & Treachery battleplans, set in the endless malignant forests and isolated villages of The Harrowmark in Shyish:
Story Arc (A-plot)
- Might is Right: once again a ship has crash landed in the Harrowmark, but rumours have it that this one was carrying a particularly precious cargo. Warbands converge on the area of the last sighting of the ship hoping to locate the crash site.
(The winner's General can generate an additional Skirmish Command Ability)
- Field of Blood: the ship has been located, but following the previous vicious conflict no single warband managed to get there unchallenged. Eliminate the enemy leaders and secure the crash site.
(The winner earns an extra D6 Renown)
- Artefact of Ultimate Power: the cargo was not on the shipwreck, rather it was flung not far away during the crash. Bruised and battered, the warbands rush to grab the fabled artefact.
(The winner's General can generate an additional Artefact/Spell)
- Tower of Screaming Death: with the artefact in their possession, one of the warbands is rushing to the Freebooter's Tower where they plan to enact a bloody ritual to wipe out their enemy. Of course, they'll do all they can to stop this from happening
We will decide to whether to play a b-plot episode, and which one to play, based on the results of each story-arc episode:
- Lost! A warband has become disoriented in the endless forest and has to reach safety.
- Man overboard! A crew member falls off a skyship and must be rescued.
(Reclaim the Fallen Battleplan from the Khorne Bloodbound Battletome).
- Defend the village from a wandering Deadwalker herd!
(Throne of Skulls Battleplan: The Deadwalkers)
- Something was dumped overboard into the dread forest by a flying ship your crew have been chasing. Find it and discover its contents: It might be junk, it might be something valuable!
(Skirmish Battleplan: Treasure Hunt)
- Break into the walled garden and steal the secret hidden there.
(Skirmish Battleplan: Seize the Relic).
- A hasty journey through the voodoo forest has to be made to get supplies to a neighbouring village - there is no flying ship available. Be on your guard for ambushing robbers… and worse!
(Skirmish Battleplan: Fragile Cargo)
Godfather Viktor is going to use Freeguild. I'm using The Ogresuns (Pirate Orruks), Wailslake is using Nighthaunts.