Moderators: Draig, Goomb, Snikpik

Rampage Dungeon Kickstarter

sheriebee
Snotling
sheriebee
Snotling

Sep 1 2018, 10:37 PM #1

Hey guys,

Architects of Destruction have just launched their Rampage Dungeon Kickstarter, which is for US made, injection molded plastic dungeon tiles. They are compatible with a lot of leading dungeon tiles, including the Printable Scenery 3D printed ones.

Disclaimer: My husband works for them, and I've helped out with some of it, too. Despite that, I'd be promoting these anyway - I love these products, and I've had a sneak peak of the things yet to come ;)

Rampage Dungeon - Seamless Interlocking Dungeon Tiles, via @Kickstarter

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Goofycabal
Waaagh!

Sep 4 2018, 10:11 AM #2

I have to recommend these guys - really awesome models. I've seen whole dungeons of these 3D printed, but this Kickstarter really makes it so much easier to get hold of them :-)
The Truth About Corey Strode Currently On Hiatus.
See my DeviantArt page for more stuff!
Goofycabal April 12 2004 wrote:So as long as this website exists (and I'm hoping that's a really long time), then I'm going to help keep the peace here...
Da Warpath Quarterly Archives - Read Them! You Won't Regret it.
"We're here to make Druchii.net look silly"

There Is Often An Unexpected Chocolate.
cannon-fodder @ Feb 16 2011, 03:58 PM wrote: If 10 slaves get on a train leaving da fortress at 08:13 and the train travels at 2.6slaves per orc boy, then 15 slaves get on at Ulthaun but 0.01giants get off, how many slaves does it take to screw in a light bulb?
<marquee scrolldelay="125"><font face="Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size="3" color="#33FF00"><b>In 2172, a crack Kommando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. They promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Middenheim underground. Today, still wanted by the Empire, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the Mod-Team.!!</b></font></marquee>