Not Brand New, But Never Introduced

Nozomi_Kurozawa
Beginner

2:39 AM - Jan 14, 2011 #1

Hello all! I was looking back and realized that I never did properly introduce myself here. My name is Mei or Caitlin, though I'm obviously using my character's name here so feel free to just call me Nozomi. I've been on this forum since late November, but I've still just barely started my adventure.

I'm far more story-oriented with Pokémon than anything else. Nozomi is a character that's been developing and dancing about in my head since as far back as the original Blue in the U.S., which is part of the reason why I'm so slow in posting to my adventure. I keep remembering what I haven't chronicled of her earlier journeys and disappearing into MS Word.

As for semi-non-board related things, I'm 22, female, and live in Kentucky. Sir Temperance (who is about to get a pillow thrown at his head for dropping off the face of OI) is my roommate. I go to about ten anime cons every year and usually have some Pokémon related happening occur at each one.

Anyway, HI!! :D I already really like it here, and I know that once I stop being so shy and lurky I'll have a wonderful time.
Last edited by Nozomi_Kurozawa on 2:40 AM - Jan 14, 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Lunar
Pok?mon Master

2:48 AM - Jan 14, 2011 #2

Hey there, Nozomi/Caitlin/Mei! Introducing yourself is a great start in being an active part here! It's a great place, and nice to know that you're having a nice time.

Feel free to join us in the chatbox sometime, or take part in some forum games (like mafia)!

I'm sure you've been here long enough to know the usual warnings: no eating TMM's food, purple drank for you, cookies on one side, crocs on the other, blah blah blah.

Credit goes to Metalbeak for the awesome Miralupe picture.

[6] :female: :mirai: [Synchronize] ~ [6] :female: :emble: Cerf [Blaze] ~ [5] :male: :hierark: Sables [Sandstream]
[6] :male: :taroxin: Venin [Intimidate]

Click these Pokes please! They'll appreciate it very much.

Nozomi_Kurozawa
Beginner

2:57 AM - Jan 14, 2011 #3

I promise not to eat anyone's food unless it's offered. XD As for the purple drank, I think I'll pass. Purple drank taught me a very hard lesson at a party a couple of years ago. Namely, do not mix it with vodka instead of water.

One of the things I'm most excited about here is that you guys have such an amazing Dex. I've seen a lot of fan-created Pokémon in my decade-plus in the Pokémon world, but this one pretty much tops them all.

Noir
Pok?mon Master

6:39 AM - Jan 14, 2011 #4

Doesn't it though? I found this site by chance and immediately got sucked in solely because of the fakedex; the fact that the site was well put-together was completely secondary for me. >_>

Anyways, welcome to OI.
Abilities and Levels
| Nanook: Torrent (Lv. 6) | Rao: Flash Fire (Lv. 5) | Aska: Volt Absorb (Lv. 6) | Ceres: Leaf Guard (Lv. 5) | Taroxin: Intimidate (Lv. 6) |

Novoni
Pok?mon Master

3:54 PM - Jan 14, 2011 #5

Welcome Nozomi! I'm glad you've been enjoying yourself so far, and hope that you continue to hang around! : D
Changing avatar courtesy of http://www.randimg.net/
Check out the Amaya Blog- New Entry 1.15.11
:cubble: [6] :flarethshiny: [5] :mirai: [6] :carda: [5]

??? :egg1: :egg2: :egg3: :egg4: ???

Dragonfire
Pok?mon Master

4:30 PM - Jan 14, 2011 #6

Well I think we already got nicely introduced last night where you got to join in on our chatbox oddities, but a formal welcome is always needed. So yeah, welcome to the Orange Islands!

Current Team
(65 :male: @Mystic Water) :tsunamic: (66 :male: @Charcoal) :twittervollav: (66 :male: @ :orblightblue: ) :gorphibiusshiny:
(67 :male: @Magnet) :thunderos: (67 :male: @Black Belt) :talonite: (71 :female: @ :goldfeather: ) :terrelta:
GPXPlus:

Megatron
Pok?mon Master

6:56 PM - Jan 15, 2011 #7

Welcome to OI. TMM will eat anything, stay away from Phil's hips, DF is a bisexual Canadian dragon, Winterbane will build you an igloo, I'm the friendly neighborhood rapist, and TX/AB are our resident Jews. Make sure to ask shadow_rukario if you have any questions.
RPG Profile
Player Profile

My Team: (Pok?mon [Level@Item])
:nebulion: [97@ :goldfeather: :male: ] :wallaro: [100@Expert Belt :male: HP: 364] :taloniteshiny: [100@ :orbsilver: :male: HP: 354]
:karozurshiny: [100@Choice Band :male: HP: 404] :felare: [11@Exp.Share :male: ] :tsunamic: [100@Expert Belt :male: HP: 354]
[+] Quotes
wrote:TwilightEagle: I spent about 6 hours
TwilightEagle: trying to do it with my gf
wrote:Riceeman: I LOVE ACE'S COCK.
[+] Teams
[+] Amaya
:lucario: :harpure: :tyranitarg: :oraclearcanine: :aquallionshiny: :kiyarok:
[+] Zeralis/Sinnoh/OI
:nebulion: :oracleapollyonm: :tsunamic: :wallaro: :taloniteshiny: :garchomp:

7:09 PM - Jan 15, 2011 #8

Go to the Kentucky Derby for all of us.

Welcome back to Orange Islands. I'm the average member of this site, been on for about five months, and the average Shift addict.

(Shift is an iPod game.)

Thanks to Lunar for the awesome Centitoe banner.
I like to be called PPA. Please don't make the extra effort to spell "Purple-Plated Avenger". Thanks.
:koaleaf: :centitoe: :tyook: :duskull: :sableye: :pipun:
:male: - :female: - :female: - :male: - :male: - :male:
:grass: - :bug: / :dragon: - :ghost: - :ghost: - :ghost: / :dark: - :normal: / :flying:
Midori - Centium - Felpa - Garzic - Gem-Eyes - Redada
Lv. 8 - Lv. 8 - Lv. 7 - Lv. 7 - Lv. 7 - Lv. 5

My Profile
[+] My Adventures!
Chapter One: Teh Triumphant Beginning
Chapter Two: I'm Swiiiimin' In The Rain...
Chapter Three: The Big City?
[+] Hoenn Dream Team
:blaziken: :centilisk: :terrang: :dusclops: :sharoglyph: :peregrande:
:fire: / :fighting: - :bug: / :dragon: - :grass: / :ground: - :ghost: - :ground: - :normal: / :flying:
The inevitable team

Nozomi_Kurozawa
Beginner

7:51 PM - Jan 18, 2011 #9

You know, I've lived right in Louisville for four years and never been to the Derby. It creates hella traffic, though.

DF, I still expect to see a family tree so I can fully understand my lineage. :p