<b><font color="black"> {(*`.,´*)\ {(*`.,´*)\ {

<b><font color="black"> {(*`.,´*)\ {(*`.,´*)\ {

AntiBarbaritySolidarity
AntiBarbaritySolidarity

April 6th, 2015, 8:26 pm #1

{(*`.,´*)\ {(*`.,´*)\ {(*`.,´*)\

TV HomelessHuman-Watch Net Channel broadcasting...

A Saga on the HOMELESS HUMAN

HOMELESS HUMAN/
NWO SYSTEM STILL HARD ELIMINATING ALL KIND DISSIDENTS and to be HOMELESS IS ONLY ONE METOD OF IMPERIALISM, ELIMINATING "NON-GARAT-PERSONAS".. HOMELESSNES IS A LITTLE BIT OF REAL FACE OF THUS CYNICAL ICEBERG... DID YOU SEE SINGLE ONE ZIONIST SECT MEMBER HOMELESS?! NO! DID YOU SEE SINGLE ONE JEW HOMELESS?! NO! BECAUSE THEY ARE THE CHOOSEN FOLK OF SATAN and we normally ordinary PEOPLES are simply second class ANIMALS, ACCORDING TO TALMUDIAN DOCTRINES... THEREFORE.... A Saga on the HOMELESS HUMAN/The Saga of Jouko Pekka JOKINEN; "från Laponia's Norrbotten till SvekCIA Kingdom's underbotten"
¤

Sources:
http://www.fido7.net/cgi-bin/forumm.fpl ... &num=75558
http://www.fido7.net/cgi-bin/forumm.fpl ... &num=75560
http://www.fido7.net/cgi-bin/forumm.fpl ... &num=75561

- Sure; he was aware that he had a name, at least. But nobody else thought about that. He even knew what it was, but he was sure that nobody out there knew it. He was invisible. He was homeless - someone who lay around, unseen.
One day, he was walking down the street to one of the biggest containers in the city; hoping that he would find some new shoes.At the same time he was walking over the road, a car came down the street. It came closer and closer. After a few minutes it just said "boom" and he flew up on the car and down again. During the time he was gone, he dreamt about something amaizing. He had a real family and two wonderful children who loved him more than anything else in the world.
Sadenly he started to wake up when he heard a voice that called his name. He couldn´t believe that someone said his name. When he opened his sad eyes he saw a beautiful woman who looked scared at him. She opened her mouth and started talking. It appeared that she was his missing daughter that he had missed for so long time. She had gone there for a job that she had got and now she had found something else too.

Sources:

- Daneback, you were long time in San Fransisco in 1997 and observed homelessness there. Do you compare the Swedish and American homelessnes difference?
- With pleasure!. Yes, I'm the Swedish guy who's been working at the Coalition for a while. Now I'm about to go back to Sweden and finish school and hopefully get my degree. I would like to take the opportunity to write something for the Street Sheet. During my stay here in San Francisco, working at the Coalition, I've really learned a lot about homelessness and poverty. This may sound strange to you, but before I came to America I had never seen a homeless person. We don't have homeless people in Sweden -- at least not that I'm aware of.
I come from a place which is very different from America, given our social welfare system. In Sweden, if you don't have a place to stay, the Social Welfare agency rents you an apartment, and pays for all your utilities, food, clothing, and transportation. If you get sick or need surgery, all Swedish citizens are covered by general insurance. You pay only about $20 per visit -- and for that amount you can get your heart replaced if needed. If hospitalized, you pay a daily fee of about $8. Swedish citizens don't pay for school tuition. Right now I'm a college senior, majoring in Social Work, and I just have to pay for my books.
This is all possible because of the taxes we pay in Sweden. The tax on food is about 18%; it's about 25% on everything else, with exception of alcohol, tobacco, and gas, which all are taxed very heavily. A gallon of gas is about $5. The income tax rate starts at 33%, and the more you make, the more you pay. There are people in Sweden who pay more than 50% in income tax. Personally I gladly pay taxes for all the benefits the Swedish citizens get. Not that I need all of the different services, but I know other people need them. It's satisfying to know that those in need get help.
These are some of the differences between the two countries. We do have things that I'm not completely satisfied with in Sweden, but when comparing with America it seems ridiculous for me to mention that. Unfortunately it seems to me that Sweden is becoming more and more like America, with welfare cuts and so on. That really scares me.
Finally, I would like to thank everybody who I've met here in the U.S. --you're really good people. Never give up the fight for social justice, because all people on this earth are equal and should be treated that way. Special thanks to the people at the Coalition for making my stay here possible and an incredible experience. I'll never forget you! Take care, be safe and I'll see y'all...........!
- What about the Causes of Death in Homeless Adults in both areas?
- Homelessness affects an estimated 0.5 to 3 million persons in the United States and has serious health implications. Homeless persons have a high prevalence of substance abuse , human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection , tuberculosis , and other medical illnesses . Not surprisingly, homeless persons often die prematurely of various preventable causes. In one study, homeless adults in Atlanta died at a median age of 44 years; 48% of the deaths were accidental . In another study, homeless persons in San Francisco died at an average age of 41 years; 34% of the deaths resulted from accidents and 13% from homicides . Compared with that of the general population, the mortality rate of homeless men in Sweden is elevated fourfold . Among homeless adults in Philadelphia, the age-adjusted mortality rate is 3.5 times higher than that of the general population . Our goal was to ascertain cause-specific mortality rates in a cohort of homeless adults.
- I think it's no any serious solution to sell newspapers...
- What kind of paper?
- The officially show I mean.... Look at these poor people, have a paper "Situation Stockholm"... A newspaper sold by the homeless and earn only paper monopolies collaborated with social authorities...
Chief Shurk Mr. Otto sent these people to the central stations for shows onky... Tourists can think, they are so healthy and selling papers... But nobody asks about the the ill homeless who can not present papers, actually dying under the bridges...

- People Shouldn't Have to Live in the Streets!
- ...agree with you!
- Today you can see homeless people more often in Stockholm than before. Sometimes they have taken drugs, sometimes they are begging and sometimes they are just there, as a part of the image of a big city, but should it be like this? I think the politicians should strain themselves a little and try to reduce the number of homeless people.
This is not only a problem in Sweden, 1600 million people all over the world live in the streets and 3 million of them live in Europe. This statistic is probably incorrect because the politicians try to hide the problem.
The number of homeless people in Sweden are increasing, at the same time as the social cleavages are growing. When the politicians try to effect economies, they reduce the welfare of Sweden. The result of this is that the upper crust gets richer and the lower classes get even poorer, and more people are obliged to live in the streets.
Remember that this is people who live in uncertainty about the future and are insecure. Many of them don't have the courage to face the world. They are very poor and need a helping hand to make themselves up on their feet again.
Of course it exists organisations which tries to help these people. A good example is the organisation "help to self-help", which publish the paper "Situation Stockholm". Situation Stockholm is sold by homeless persons, who get half of the profit from the paper. The other half goes to the editorial office and to the organisation itself. This support is not enough, the homeless people need more help and I don't think their destiny should be in the hands of voluntary help organisations. No, the politicians have to solve this problem. They have to spend some money and energy on this issue. I think it is very important and I think it is time for the politicians to realise that too and do something now, because people shouldn't have to live in the streets!

?w=300&h=210

Sources:

- We travelled to Britannia and Ireland for a documentary on the homeless... There, mostly in Dublin, we worked as guests by local tv hannels of the solidarity groups and by this way we collected the tales, clips and interesting responses like a form of conversation...
- Let's watch it!

- 'My name is David and I am homeless.' , began David to tell his story on May 15, 2003,
address: Homeless... One homeless person's account of life on the streets of dublin. One night I was woken up by a Garda, by him booting me in the ribs, because, he said, "I can't be arsed bending down and I don't like touching **** with my hands!"

My name is David and I am homeless. I was asked to write a piece on the reason for my situation and my experiences of being homeless. This is it. I am sorry if it comes across as a sob story, it isn't meant to and I am not looking for sympathy or for people to feel sorry for me. As it is things are looking up for me at last but it probably does come across that way because after a long time spent thinking about it, there aren't many good things that I can say about it.

Contrary to popular belief homeless people haven't brought the situation on themselves and do not choose to live that way, as is the case with me. After my mother passed on, I decided that I wanted to get away from Liverpool and go back to my home country of Ireland, (having left when I was six or seven because my Mum and Dad split up, my Mum being from Liverpool she took me back to be with her parents.) as I had no family left there, being born an only child and late on in my parents life (my Father had passed on two years earlier and I had no family in Ireland either.) I had nothing to keep me there and I felt I needed a change.

So when a regular customer at the wood yard where I was employed asked if I would be interested in helping him in his factory outlet shop in Clonakilty, Cork, I couldn't believe my luck and jumped at the chance. Even better, the position was live-in. I could have the flat with rent taken directly out of my wages.

So three weeks later after working off my notice and moving across, there I was helping to run this shop, selling all sorts of stuff bought from the auctions and car boots in England to the public at discount prices. Looking back I suppose I should have seen it coming but I didn't. The owner, as it turned out, was involved in dodgy deals galore; ripping people off and spending too much money on luxuries for himself that should have gone back into the business.

Four months later the place folded. I lost my job and my place to live in 48 hours, as no contracts had been signed (my own stupid fault). I had no comeback whatsoever. So that was it, there I was homeless. After discovering there was no help for homeless people in Cork (none at all, believe me I looked) I took the advice of a priest and headed up to Dublin with promises of hostels and welfare payments and help to get me back on my feet ringing in my ears.

These promises as it turns out were empty. I arrived in Dublin and with my last few quid booked myself into a hostel. One of the few times I was able to just walk in and do that. I was shown to my sixteen-man room and I just wanted to sleep. I was tired and to be honest scared about the future. So, being naïve, I put my belongings – all I had in the world – under my bunk and went to sleep. In the morning I found, to my horror, that all my valuables had gone, even worse, all my IDs with it. The hostel staff wasn't at all helpful and when I went to the Garda they cared even less. In fact I was told, "What do you expect if you are going to sleep in places like that".

This of course led to the problem of claiming benefits that I am only now six months later sorting out. No ID and no address equal no dole. So I was left to do the best I could. The hostels are not easy to get into. There are huge waiting lists for the permanent ones and the emergency ones are on a first come first serve basis. So if you manage to get through to the telephone line before all the beds are taken you get in. If not, tough luck, try again tomorrow. And you have to pay between €4 and €13 a night. Not much, but it is when you haven't got it. Sometimes when you get in you wonder if you would have been better not bothering.

One hostel I was in charged €23 a week, money which I had to beg be given to the one member of staff who looked after us. The place was filthy and consisted of 15 mattresses and dirty sheets on the floor. The toilet was in the cooking area and had a habit of backing up and spilling sewerage all over the kitchen floor. The shower didn't work and there was no heating, so it was as cold if not colder than outside. The thing that made up my mind to leave was when we all discovered that the cost of the hostel was actually €15 a week and the member of staff was actually overcharging us by €8 each a week and pocketing the rest. That night he came to work pissed and threatened everyone with a telescopic baton to keep quiet. I left the next day and now only use the hostels when I need to.

Whilst sleeping rough I've been robbed, beaten up, pissed on, had my shoes stolen and all other sorts of stuff. The list of names I've been called is endless and all of this just for being down on my luck. Not many people stop to help when this sort of thing goes on. Even the Garda get in on the act. One night I was woken up by a Garda, by him booting me in the ribs because, he said, "I can't be arsed bending down and I don't like touching **** with my hands!"

All in all my time being homeless has been horrible. I have been lonely, abused and given help by very few people. There are homeless people like me who aren't drug addicts or alcoholics and do want to get on in life. It is just hard to get started back up the ladder. I will say that I have met a few people who do help and am eternally grateful to them because they alone have helped me through this time of trial. Just ordinary people. Like I said things are looking up for me now and in a few weeks I will have a roof and be back at work. All I can say is someone needs to take a long hard look at homelessness because the way things are at the moment things are never going to get better.
- Just responsed by R Isible: Have there been any organisations that are useful? Also (and this sounds like a stupid question so sorry) is the picture on this post of you?
- Down and out in Cork and Dublin, says Gaillimhed and continues... Davids story reminds me of Orwells book, 'Down and out in paris and london', it appears that nothing in our society has really changed (excet in appearance) since the thirties when Orwell wrote of his own experiences of homelessness and vagrancy. An important thing to remember is how easy it is to fall throught the cracks, as easy now as it was then, a few turns of bad luck in the right circumstances and thats IT, youre ******, and once youre down its totally stacked against you. And it can happen to practically anyone -thats the thing people like seamus (above post, probably deleted by now) never seem to grasp.
Im delighted to hear things are on the mend for you David, good luck for the future.
- Focus Ireland , says Geoff and continues... The Focus coffeeshop on Eustace St. in temple bar seems to be a pretty good resource for information & help, as well as a hot meal. They publish lists of private rented houses & will let people use their phones. Also have pretty good info. about courses & stuff. Not much but considering that the services for homeless people in Dublin are so inadquate and under funded (lots of cash thrown at organisations & bureaucrats, not enought in bricks & morter) it might be worth checking out.
- Question and Think, says Rob and continues... Personnally I have a major problem with giving money to people begging on streets of any city in Ireland. It supports the problem which causes those unfortunate enough to find themselves in that position. That is an acceptance of dependance on other people. I personnally have not ever found myself in a position where I have nowhere to turn, so yeah pity about me, what would I know? I know that there are people I do give money to on the streets, but it is always restricted to those who show a clear determination to fight back against a society based on dependance, and claim their existence as their own. To those who do not condemn themselves to absolute reliance. In Davids story above he says maybe I should have known better, and yes I do believe he should have to begin with. Then when he found himself in the unfortunate position of being without home or means to climb back he turned to dependance once more, once again I believe he should have known better, there are other options.
Human nature is such that we hold an aversion towards people who give up. Unfortunately this is the reality of street begging; it is acceptance of failure - those in such situations may not quite know what it is they have failed, but the projected message is failure, cop out, drop out, alco, drug addict . . . the list is endless. That is the image created by absolute dependance. The major point which need to be communicated is that homeless people find themselves in a unique position. They have been rejected by society, to a certain extent that is. They are in a way outside of it. Those who turn to begging are subjecting themselves to the exact same system of living as all of us who have jobs and rely on weekly wage, begging after all is a full time job, the absence of which - at least in this case - resulted in homelessness. But some do not rely on the pity vote, and these are the ones I support. They make their "home" - our streets - a more interesting place, they confront us with their story, and through street art, music, storytelling - and there are many other ways . . . They are in a position to observe our society from the gutter level inside of it, many of them have revealing things to say. Unfortunately few say anything, and often respond to those who do not pity them with the same mocking attiude frequently visited on them.
My attitude remains that of helping those who do not accept that they are useless, they often do deserve our pity, but not all rely upon it. And, no there is not enough help and support for those in these situations in Ireland. But we are not a poor country, there are ways and means of communicating a willingness to climb, begging does the opposite.
- Sympathie , says Emma and continues...I totally sympathise with your story, though that's all fine and dandy me saying that when I have no idea about being homeless and what it's actually like. Thanks for opening my eyes. Wait, just a minute!.. Also on a completely unrelated topic (this sounds so fickle and it wasnt the purpose of the article) but could you tell David he's very cute:P?
- No, no time for beggars, but we have time for corrupt robbing councillors and politicians, says Cleo and continues... What you are saying is you have no sympathy and time for the homeless or beggars. The scenes we see in Ireland/UK these days, could be transposed to a street in Dehli or another rampant dog eat dog ultra capitalist third world country. It could be street in Afica, latin america or the phillipines. Where big buisness property speculation has resulted in a once public owned housing stock which could have been renovated to become affordable council homes, being allowed to deteriorate beyond repair in order to be sold off at low cost to big buisness property speculators, to make high rise luxury apartments for imaginary boomtown capitalist executives. Many of these empty luxury executive apartments/office blocks ltter the shores of Belfast's lagan riverside, uninhabited, lets face it there are not enough executives or companies in the world to fill them and who in their right mind would want to buy one or relocate to Belfast. So the public bodies/government who owned these previous public owned housing stock, eventually have to buy back this stock, now privately owned housing highrise developments off the private property speculators at exorbitant prices. Look what happened in Carrickfergus, where its council spent £2 billion of tax payers money funding a useless novelty ride contraption, when this ride failed as an attraction, due to council lack of advertisment, it was then sold off to a buisnessman colleague of one of the carrickfergus councillors for £25.
- Money, money, money well spent, says The deserving poor and continues... In that case, I would rather give my money to beggars and the homeless, rather than robbing thieving sponging incompetent corrupt councillors/politicians. Beggars seem to be altogether a more respectable and honest bunch of people.
- Houses without people people without houses , says Point and continues...casas sin gente gente sin casas
- Deal with the bloody issue, says Rob and continues... This issue began as something non-political. I realise, as do many others that politics and the consumer age has a hell of a lot to do with it. But guess what sunshine: the whole world is ****** up! We know that so get off your high horse and stop shouting arguments (that I would argue more or less everyone, including me, who reads Indymedia agrees with anyway - which is a terrible state of affairs . . . different argument different day) Anyway there are a host of reasons for the society we live in, but it's not going to change tomorrow. The problem as I see it is the attitudes circulating regarding homeless peoples in Ireland, and not just among the rich but among the homeless themselves. No-one is absolutely helpless but the fact remains many depend on our (and often their own) belief that they are. Homelessness, begging, etc. was around long before capitalism, so stop politicising it, David didn't mention politics so who are you to alter his story and tell him how he wound up on the street through no fault of his own - THE DAMN GOVERNMENT DID IT. I can't think of anything constructive to say so I'll just insult some politicians . . . that won't get anyone anywhere, it's a cop out. [p.s. David, I mean you no insult through anything I say, I do believe in the opinions I have laid out (as vague as they might be) but the problems reffer not to you but to a common attitude in our society which I believe is the cause of many of the problems you experienced. That society by the way includes everyone who lives in it and not just those in houses.]

Sources:

- Homes Not Shopping Centres!!!! , says Kitty-kat Foodnotbombs @ thisbetterworld.org
related link: www.foodnotbombs.net and continues... Food Not Bombs!!!!
I'm so so bloody glad this article has been posted. About time. well done Dave, i'm sure it is not an easy thing to do, knowing the topic is so contentious and experiencing it first hand, i'm sure it's no easy thing to sit down and write about it for public scrutiny. I don't think begging is an acceptance of failure. in some cases it is a necessity plain and simple, in others it is not. this term "failure" is a very subjective one and i don't think it has any place in the discussion other than to ackowledge the fact that society at large (yes, you and I) have failed. the capitalist systems was one loooong baaaaaaaad experiment and we each need to look around our community and see what needs doing. So how about a roof for everybodies head and food for everybodies belly? there is no reason why it should be (is) any other way.

- David's story is not focused on begging , says Phuq Hedd and continues...I agree with Kitty-kat, begging isn't wrong and it isn't an acceptance of failure it's a pragmatic attempt to continue life. However, back to David's story. It's a straighforward account of the problems that people without a large financial cushion face. It would seem that our society makes no provision for people that have low funds and no immediate prospects of a job. It's hard for me to know whether or not this story is the real deal, there's no way for me to tell who David is or Dave Donnellan, but it strikes me as authentic and believable. It certainly agrees with some of the findings of Focus:http://www.focusireland.ie/htm/housing_ ... /index.htm
Further back on that website there's some useful discussion of different types of homelessness and near homelessness. I'd say that Rob can take the position that he does as long as he ensures that there are mechanisms in place to avoid situations like David's. If Rob is certain of that, then he's merely choosing to exercise his personal selfishness (his right), if he's not, then he's attempting to give a moral veneer to his participation in a rotten society. Noticed the related link: www.focusireland.ie
- The begging market is flooded , says David Rynne and continues... I know it's horrible to say this, but a walk through the city center has become a guilt trip, people on every corner asking for spare change. If you have anything in your pocket you feel guilty cause they only ask for 50c, but just because i have change doesn't mean it's spare. I have got no income, I live on debt to put me through college, every penny i earn goes into paying back loans and i borrow a lot of money from my parents to keep me going.
Maybe if the beggers had a sign saying "ask me why i'm here" and they actually encouraged people to hear their stories then awareness would increase and they'd get more sympathy. I know that's not a real solution.... it's a ****** up world
- Casas sin gente gente sin casas , says Point and continues...Begging is a concept crystalised in Irish society by the Mid nineteenth Vagrancy Act enacted in the immediate aftermath of the Great Irish Famine as a means to control the congestion of urban areas with recently dispossesed poor. Noticed the google terms: "An Gort Mhor". Begging as in the non-licensed practise of asking for financial aid in a public space.
(without showing means of support). In the final years of the 20th century begging laws were re-cut in many European states to further define new concepts of dispossession.
Terms such as "agressive begging" came into vogue. Okup@ció!
- I hate this label 'homeless person', says Ex-homelss person and continues... The media seems to overuse the term "homless prson" as if these people were a different species. They're just people with an accomodation problem, not some strange lower caste who were born into this state. Many are well educated and held professional white collar jobs before some concatenation of calamities or mental illness brought them difficulties in accomodation. Stop the labelling like "handicapped", "homeless" is the the start of fixing this problem.
- Great piece , says Mark Doris and continues... That's a great piece and a very good photo: leading-edge journalism! Congrats to David and friends who helped put it up here.
- Beggars come in a variety of disguises , says The deserving poor and continues... 'The begging market is flooded'? it would also appear that beggars come in a variety of forms,but at least street beggars have the decency and unfrontedness to ask politely for their money unlike whinging waster student scum like David rhinehun, who spongingly drains our taxes, to finance his hell raising happy go lucky 'student' lifestyle.
Sources:

- Smelly beggars , says Rupert watkins and continues... I am a student, i hate to see smelly beggars in the street. My daddykins and mummykins and the government and tax payers money funds my fun student lifestyle.
- More smelly beggars , says Pippa O horseface and continues... I'm cash strapped student, although I have the money to go out boozing every night, vandalising local property and making as much nuisance and disturbance as possible, luckily the kind police just dismiss our vandalism and disturbance of the peace as privilleged student hijinks. I can't stand smelly beggars too.
- Thanks for the piece , says Deirdre Clancy - Catholic Worker dee_clancy @ yahoo.co.uk and continues... David, thanks for the piece; it was courageous and enlightening. It's so easy for anyone to fall through the net; a corrupt employer is not your fault. Plenty of people I know have been in corrupt work situations; I know someone who did a Fas film course, for example, and discovered that the person supposed to be teaching was using Fas funding to make their own feature film. We live in a country of brown envelopes and people turning a blind eye to incredible corruption, and the people who suffer, as the businesspeople line their pockets, are not catered for by the structures of society. Rob, your comments are deeply offensive. How dare anyone suggest that those living on the streets in all weathers are obliged to entertain you with their often painful stories, be they of hard luck or betrayal by the system, or to entertain you with street theatre when they don't know where they are going to lay their heads that night? If a homeless person chooses (or has enough energy) to tell a story or entertain for funds, then fine, but society's marginalised are not there to entertain and amuse patronising and smug idiots who want to be the king to their court jester. This lifestyle can wreak havoc with a person's health, both mental and physical, and it's stressful enough living on the streets without feeling the need to act the ham for arrogant gobshites, who can't see the flaws in our system that allow things like homelessness to grow and perpetuate.
- Two paychecks away from the gutter, says Leon - no more windfarms nomorewindfarms @ yahoo.com and continues... Excellent journalism. People who are down on their luck are not there to entertain us. They aren't a different species. We are all 2 paychecks away from the gutter.
- Irish Squatting , says Aspiring squatter squatthechurches @ yahoo.co.uk and continues... Irelands problem with homelessness is getting worse by the minute from what i can see and the government obviously doesnt care,never has and never will.Seems to me that there is a wealth of abandoned property in dublin that could be squatted like in so many other countries. It might be a bit hard in Dublin as property prices are so high and things are rarely left unoccupied for long but everywhere else in the country there seems to be many many properties left abandoned that could be changed into homes. I know there is certain laws that make squatting in ireland that bit more difficult than in england lets say but maybe that can be changed if numbers get involved.Anyway i was just wondering if anyone would be interested in gettin a squatters advice association together in ireland like they have in england to print out information about the subject etc .. ? let me know: squatthechurches@yahoo.co.uk
Noticed the related link: squat.net

- Squatting , says CiaranM and continues... I was thinking the same thing last time I was walking down James street, past the brewery. There were rows of abandoned shops and housing - seemed like decent squatting potential, but I never heard of squatters anywhere in Dublin. There used to be quite a few squatters where I used to live in Belfast, but that was before the peace process boom (anyone remember that?), so I don't know the state of it all now - they were probably forced out. I guess you were referring to the South though. And whats with all the anti-student wank? Fair enough yer man was talking through his arse and there is a good share of spoiled D4 tossers posing as students, but don't be painting them all with the same brush. Whats wrong with adults who work hard, many living with debt for years to support their education, getting pissed a couple times a week? By the same reasoning unemployed people on the dole shouldn't be allowed to have a drink or go to the cinema or buy chips.... Isn't a social life a right for evryone, regardless of their circumstances? Great article
- Absolute Disgrace - Use postage stamps to generate revenue?, says Anonymous and continues... Great article. Homelessness in a reasonably prosporous country such as Ireland is an absolute disgrace. I have spoken to many homeless people like Dave over the years and have heard very similar genuine stories. If I was a politican and saw people forced to live on the street (don't ask me how they do it), I would be going mental. How Bertie and Fianna Fail can comtemplate spending One Billion Euro on a football stadium when we already have a magnificant stadium in Croke Park available - the mind boggles. The problem should be solved by normal means but since the government is clearly not going to do this - could they do something like using postage stamps as a form of advertising for companies and use the revenue generated from this to tackle homelessness. A crude, ugly and capitalist method I know - but I would much prefer to see Coca-Cola postage stamps coming into me rather than to have even ONE person forced to sleep and live on the streets. I'm sure Dave would too.
- Can anyone offer a room? , says Sandra Smith sanmclarke @ hotmail.com and continues...I volunteered with the Simon Community a few years ago (I'm now living in Australia). I worked on the soup patrol. I totally believe your tale about the police as I had a run-in one very cold winters night with the Pearse Street station trying to get a woman,who had only recently come out of hospital and was still very sick, and her husband (both homeless) to allow them spend a night in the station. The policeman's attitude sickened me. The woman, by the way, died a few weeks after that incident, alone in a car park. The people I met were just like you and me. It is so easy to judge, my friends, whilst you sit in your comfortable homes. I noticed that there isn't anyone who has offered Dave a room or somewhere to stay?
- Interesting Story , says Rob has a point! and continues... One correspondent said the Dublin homeless problem was akin to New Delhi. Please, get real. Every city, every country; wherever you go there's homeless people. Begging is not the answer. It throws oxygen to the homeless person; it extends the length of time in which they can wallow in self-pity; it sustains them in their miserable existence.Nobody should have to be homeless: there is supports there for those who know to avail of it. Without criticising Dave, I do wonder why he did not visit the British embassy? Surely he could have been given identification which he could have used to get a job, for there are jobs out there, or if that failed claim dole? The bottom line is that begging = taking the easy option. It is throwing your tragedy in someone else's face, saying: 'I am helpless' when the reality is the opposite. Like a junkie or an alcoholic, the homless person has to stop wallowing in self pity, stop begging on the streets, utilise the supports which are available. They have to make a conscious decision to say "I've had enough of being homeless." That's what Dave did and well done him for making that decision. There is tragedy everywhere. Homelessness in one of the more visible ones because it's on our streets every day, it wants our money, it begs off us and we feed it. We're the ones who keep the beggers in business. And as I look around me, that's what I see- the exploitation of the collective middle class conscience. To people like Dave who have made the conscious decision to dig themselves out of the hole, well done!
- Don't encourage them , says David O shoulderpads and continues... Yes I agree with Rob's sentiments entirely, these smelly beggars are spoiling the look of luxury executive developments, we professionals in Ireland are struggling to create a skyline similar to the glossy fronted skylines in uber capitalist cities like Dallas etc. We really don't need dirty homeless people spoiling this view. They just bring the tone of the whole place down. A sophisticated western country like Ireland shouldn't have beggars ruining our image. I have many executive clients from the UK and US and they are disgusted having to run the gauntlet of smelly beggars, we're having to avoid the dirty fingerprints of beggars clawing at our slick Gucci designer suits. We who have to endure executive stress in our high powered professional lifestyles, the last thing we want to be reminded of is the stench of poverty and beggars, so please please take your unwashed ragged bodies away.
- Sympathy for David , says Righteous Pragmatist and continues.. David is a hardluck case. He has had a long series of knocks and people like him who have fallen through all the safety nets can only deserve our sympathy and charity. The only solution is for tax breaks to be given to landlords to encourage them to allow previously homeless people temporary accommodation. The homeless people are given a social welfare allowance and is directed toward educational programmes which can give them access to employment. This is only provided if the homeless person so wishes and is conditional that the homeless person shows a commitment to the programme and must finish it according to deadlines. The programme would after all be funded by taxpayers who do not have bottomless pockets themselves. If the homeless person avails of the chance given him then he has some way of making his own way in the competitive world. If he/she does not avail of it or tries to abuse it by making it their permanent occupation then they should be weeded out of the programme and some other homeless person more ambitious and deserving given the chance instead. Charity is all that you can expect from people who have stable settled working lives otherwise. If a homeless person does want to better him/herself then it is the duty of society to help that person on condition that the result is that they help themselves. If the homeless person does not avail of the chance to end their misery it is not the responsibility of anyone to give them anything but charity. I would hope sincerely that all homeless people would get of the trap but society as a hole can only do so much.
- Here's a better idea:, says Phuq Hedd and continues... The landlords are taxed incredibly heavily as are the upper and middle classes. Especially high taxes are put upon landlords. This will decrease interest in speculation upon housing which will result in lower land prices.
Then the money is used to build more houses which will mean that David has a chance of somewhere to live.
- Hope for the future , says Sarah pikeyprincess2001 @ yahoo.com and continues... Hi David, i hope by now you are well on your way to sorting your life out. It breaks my heart to hear about sad stories such as yours. I suffer from depression on and off for years, and sometimes i think that my life is absolutely terrible. But compared to yours mine is idyllic. I don't always give money to beggars because i don't always have it but when i can i do. I incur the wrath of my sister and boyfriend when i do, but ever since i was little i've not been able to resist sharing what little i have with those less well off. We've all suffered from poverty, and i think that it effects people in different ways. I just remember that Jesus never had much cash and always kept the company of people who were unencumbered by material possessions, such as yourself. People are very quick to judge and i am no different in my own way. We are all given a set of circumstances at birth and these can change. Also i know from depression, that it is all very well to tell someone to pull themselves together. Those people who are insensitive to the suffering of others have bigger issues, and if the laws of karma work, will soon find out what it is all about. I don't think i am in much of a position to help, other than to send you lots of blessings, positive thoughts and to wish you lots of happiness for the future. Happiness is however, not based on material possessions, though we are all entitled to a basic quality of life, and that should not be denied anyone. all the best, love Sarah
Sources:

- Safety nets?¿? , says Iosaf remembers and continues...what pray tell rightous pragmatist are they? we sometimes use them in Okupes for flying trapeze but at a hieght of more than 7 metres...do explain.....

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... dv1aFwk3Y-
- Another homeless irish chapee , says Bernie bird berniejbird @ yahoo.ie and continues...
Howaya David et al, I've been homeless full time since 1997 with a few short interludes of tenancy since. I'm from Dublin, finished 2ndary school and a coupla years college and then went mad and started living rough- cant handle anymore crooked landlords, stiff routined pub and shop cynic culture, wage slavery future and precious lost life experience time. Yeah, I've suffered for my choices, I've slept in parks- I've made compromises also, I worked for IBM for a few months (and missed sleeping in parks)... What's my input? OK, I've lived rough all these years with strict rules- NEVER HAVE I BEGGED, CHEATED OR STOLEN... and you know what? the right intentions come back around! I've reclaimed trash, recycled food out of the backs of supermarkets, lived itinerary as a roofer, built houses up trees where no person can kick me awake in the morning, squatted empty offices, worked on peoples gardens and taken short jobs on farms and even once, as I like to relate, frequented old furniture dumps to search down the backs of discarded sofas for loose change! (and that, believe it or not, kept me in beer quite a while!). I'm not trying to bring you down, David, I've been where you are... My point is that you have to appreciate your place as your CHOICE, and that you can as easily change your situation with an amount of that wit and resourcefulness you have that keeps you alive day to day- experiment with it and draw new rules... start maybe seeing how you can help others as well as them helping you... I know Dublin is rough, I'm in New York now and it's a float compared to trying to pay rent where you are... maybe that's what you need, a different pace, a new quality and appreciation of living... can't handle the way things are? Then I'll advice- change it! Get a bunch of other street people together and get reactionary- squat the empty space, raid the waste, **** it and camp on the steps of the Dail en masse, be sure when the next Garda comes about there's several of you waiting... and well, if that doesn't work out and you're on your own, move on- it isn't the place for you... If you need mor info- write me... keep it real, b. bird
- Real advice! , says Caspian and continues... Hurrah for bernie Bird! Being homeless doesn't have to be a life of misery. Like bernie I spent a few years bumming around various countries and one can always find somehwere to eat for free without having to beg. Casual work is everywhere and I used to scrabble around in the grass behind benches in the parks. You could always find a few bob that had fallen out of peoples pockets. The Hari Krishnas will give you a graet vegetarian meal twice a day for free in most major cities. Another point. Dave mentions the thug that was ripping him off in the hostel. Would that be the Iveagh Hostel? Is it still there? A horrible place that should be investigated. I was roughing it in Dublin 15 years ago and stayed at this hovel for a few weeks. I was better off sleeping in the park! The place was run by a bunch of thugs. All ex-residents who had been given power over the unfortunate inmates. The food was inedible and I used to sneak into the Salvation Army hostel in York Street to get a decent meal. There was another Dickensian hostel across the river that used to terrify me. Huge place. Is it still there? The residents were treated like animals. What is it about the Irish wjhen they are put in charge of institutions whether it be Christian brothers, nuns and their laundries. orphanages or hostels for the homeless. They turn into vicious tyrants. Who runs the Iveagh hostel? Perhaps if they have a website they should be bombarded with protests.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... 6zeLARSpif
- Motivation to Change, says Paul McCarthy address:http://maccap.blogspot.com/
phone: 0876182453 paulmccarthy2002 @ eircom.net and continues... As an only child myself his story really rang true. As my parents get older I often wonder if I too could end up on the streets and fall through the net. I hope that David finds the advice on treating homelessness as treating homelessness as a lifestyle choice useful. I'd hazard a guess that it may be dispiriting. In the same way that some people are highly motivated and entrepreneurial , we all know at least one person who is going to make a success of anything they turn their had to, others are not. Could someone post information regarding the squatting laws in Ireland. In 'Fences and Windows' Naomi Klein has some articles detailing how the homeless in Canada's main cities were politicised, squatted, protested and even occupied the offices of the civil servants in the housing departments. Would a series of protests outside the Dail and the Dublin Civic Office be possible? Imagine blocking the Dails exits or the central area of and car parks with mattresses and temporary shelters. This would be a media event and would help humanise the people that are usually talked about as a homogenous mass. Do people think this idea is a runner or would be interested in organising it?
Sources:

- Suggestion , says Kathleen Nicole phone: 22-389953 lady_unkind_ @ hotmail.com and continues... I have a something that in my opinion should be done already. The government of all countries should choose some restaurants that will have food for homeless people, provided of course by the government, at particular hours of the day; or houses even that could endow with beds, for a night maybe or something. There are lots of people that are kind and human on this planet. We should be generalizing based to them and not the little stone hearted. And if we all try giving little of what we have things CAN get better. If you think that meanness gives you strength, wait and see what kindness can do.
Responsed;
Letters to Editor
Did you know that;
homeless cats have shelter,
homeless dogs have municipal dog stables;
while homeless Swedes nothing to die under a real warm roof;
one reason, the dominant sects loves animals instead of humans
their real husbands are animals and pervers Alliance sect members are lying with dogs... Indeed according talmudian evil count the animals of Jews accepts like completing their soul parta while the "goyim" slaughtered ... "Goyim"; Hebrew means "outsiders two-legged" ...

Sources:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... sMtWrT6AfG

- Oligarchie don't want to do any positive changing about the oppressed peopes... The boss and their institutioned collaborators, lapdogs show nonsense when we suggest any reform on this open structur, rehabilitating environment of the mental health services to homeless.. They hate the homeless, because they only care themselves, profites...
- I understand.. When the ministries of my country, SweCIA judaized PornoKingdom, truly want to "adios" to this problem, they need only 24 hours and a paper including few than 24 lines... Unfortunately, the judaized imperialism shows not any minimal humanist attitude and therefore we see so much homeless everywhere...

*+*
Sonido del silencio; tú eres mi Suecia; es una canción como un grito de las HUMANOS sin hogar!
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4133534
- ♥•`¸¸´•♥Empathy is Humanity♥•`¸¸´•♥ -

like a kind soft cry in the darkness of civilization for dismissed human HOMELESS people

- ♥•`¸¸´•♥Empathy is Humanity♥•`¸¸´•♥ -

Homeless poet is singing in the Laponian streets

get out from my sunlight!/
don't give me your indoctrination!
don't needed your religions/
get out King/
get out Alliance of Devil/
don't crush the roof of my dreams/
don't touch the windows
of my childhood /
#
-unknown Sapmé

Sources:

- Homeless people targeted when Swedish minister "cleansed" by the ZOGang.
- I remember, peoples were been used like some druged mass and the dominational Jewish media recommended to lynching the suspect homeless...

- All mental hospitals where they look after people, they close, they throw people out; they end up in an environment they don't know, and go off the rails
- Who says, professor?
- Homeless man, Jouko Pekka Jokinen, he said he'd been inspired by the Anna Lindh murder.
- Wonderful!.. Inspiration and such reactions...
. I watched BBC and saw this guy, JOKINEN.
- Yes!.. BBC referred a short clip. But this interview prepared by Dagens Nyheter-Expressen coup.
- I know!.. It's traditionally typical fag journalism.. Poor JOKINEN was the first one, who been hunted by the Jew ruled newspapers, just after Anna LINDH assassination. But it was very interesting what he "philosophied"...
- What? What did he say?
- Wait!. I have a copy of this clip, here.. Let's watch it!..

- BBC broadcasting... all about on Anna LINDH, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Sweden?
- Made by Sweden but Affairs of USrael, should...
- Shut up! Listen to BBC!..
- Collaborator staff Lars Bevanger reports from Stockholm... Updated: Monday, 19 January, 2004, 11:32 GMT "Swedish psychiatry in the dock" said the suspect homeless.
- Suspect? JOKINEN?
- Hsssch!..
- The Anna Lindh murder trial has rekindled an already heated debate here about Sweden's failing psychiatric care system. Mijailovic (left side on the foto) will undergo a month-long psychiatric examination Mijailo Mijailovic, who has confessed to stabbing the foreign minister, told the court doctors had turned him away when he sought psychiatric help. He says he attacked Ms Lindh after hearing voices in his head urging him to do so. A 1995 reform was meant to modernise and streamline Sweden's psychiatric system, by reducing the number of closed psychiatric wards and integrating patients into society during their treatment. But many patients, sometimes people suffering from severe mental illness, fell outside the new system and outside of care. Critics have seized on Mr Mijailovic's testimony about how he killed Anna Lindh as further evidence of the failures of the new system. More voices...
- More suspects before MIHAILOVIC
- Indeed... There were more suspects until MIHAILOVIC for example a lot of the "mental" labelled figures and Jouko Pekka JOKINEN was one of them, we prepared a documentary interview at main bureau in Stockholm.
- Prepared a main falsification at DN...
- It is a ridiculous situation we're in. Anna Lindh has to die, so that he [Mijailo Mijailovic] can get psychiatric treatment... There has to be a debate in Sweden about psychiatric care... and there will be a debate, believe me, until things change. There have been other violent attacks here committed by people who arguably should have been under psychiatric care, but who for various reasons were not. In the summer before Anna Lindh's death, a man drove his car at high speed down a pedestrian street in Stockholm's old town, killing two people and injuring 15. He too later said he had heard voices telling him to do it.
- Who is he?
- Let's watch, discuss later!
- Too late... Another man found to be in need of psychiatric care attacked people outside a Stockholm underground station by hitting them on the head with an iron rod. Then, on the same day Anna Lindh died, a patient from a psychiatric hospital who had been allowed out, stabbed a five-year-old girl to death at her nursery. He said he'd been inspired by the Anna Lindh murder. A homeless man, Jouko Pekka Jokinen, who has lived rough in Stockholm for a decade, says the psychiatric reform has visibly resulted in more and more mentally ill people on the streets. "All mental hospitals where they look after people are closing and throwing people out. "They end up in an environment they don't know, and go off the rails," he says. "What do you think happens? Nine out of 10 try to do something to draw attention to the fact that they need help." The government here says it recognises the 1995 psychiatric reform has not worked satisfactorily. Soon after the death of Anna Lindh it announced an inquiry into what needs to be done. The critics have already condemned that move as too little, too late.
- Wow!. What did he say?!
- All mental hospitals where they look after people, they close, they throw people out - they end up in an environment they don't know, and go off the rails", JOKINEN said like a philospher.
- ..and released...
- It should be very diffficult to be free, if Dn-Expressen pointed anyone... But the llobby members were been common on the Yugoslavian, because of all the lobby members hate the former Communist countries and their citizens...
- MIHAILOVIC was born in Sweden and he is Swedish citizen...
- Too late!.. He was been registrated as Yugoslavia-Macedonia citizen and accused of mord before he accepted to give money to his poor grandfather..
- Affair?
- Why not, Anna LINDH was expert on that..
- On what?
- Affairs.. She was minister of foreign affairs..
- You are ill, psycho, foolish!..
- Who is psycho? To live in hospital and don't thinbk on the food, money, bed or to be homeless and die hungry in the street like a wounded dog?
- I don't know what I should say!
- It is an answer, too!..
- ?!

***Heil Homeless Human being! Heil HITLER!***

Four legged animals are more HUMANITARIAN than two-legged jackals of ALLIANCE ZOG-gy farm!

Sources:

Jouko JOKINEN was not alone when the media didn't yet discover MIHAILOVIC...
- I know!.. What is the reason there were a lot of different staff (!) hunted people all over Scandinavia?
- Everywhere!.. Well, "Human hunting" is a typical metod of traditional provocative gangs... At the time of this conversation Jewish media "created" an irrational figure, a 32-year-old homeless man with a criminal record, known to carry knives and with a history of issuing death threats to officials, is the sole suspect. The speed with which this individual, someone clearly known to the police, has been identified (apparently from fingerprints left at the scene) points at the very least to significant security failings beyond Lindh's lack of a bodyguard. It is extraordinary in any event that someone who must have been covered in blood could have made a getaway from a murder committed in a public place. Lindh's killing invites comparison with the assassination 17 years ago of then Swedish prime minister Olof Palme. The Social Democrat Palme was shot in a Stockholm street; again apparently by a lone killer. Similar to Lindh, he was loathed by the far right for his condemnation of the US war against Vietnam and his anti-imperialist rhetoric. Indicative of tensions within the Swedish state apparatus, Palme's murder was never solved. The police were criticised for a botched investigation, although a Christer Pettersson was tried, found guilty and then acquitted. The murder remains the focus of numerous conflicting theories as to who or what agency was actually responsible.
- Subsequently, Sweden has seen a significant level of "Zionist lobby controlled and sponsred" violence. Over the 1990s, 16 murders were attributed to Jewish lobbies and their "imported criminal instruments", including the killings of Anti-Zionist Martyrs Anders GUSTAFSSON, Daniel WRETSTRÖM and James WAITE. Imported criminal Neo-Zionist Kurds shot two "true immigrants" during anti Iraq "propaganda histery and persecution process" and numerous judges, advocates and intellectuals, artists received death threats.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... 6eVfzzkzEQ
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... GQ_KFpUUCw
Allianced thieves in the Rosenbad; homeless have no clean water no bad!
http://oldwolf-vindenviskarmittnamn.blo ... erige.html
Sources:

Slow motion annihilation is elemination process on the oppressed people.. Homeless are the most easier to cleanse...

*+*
The real Sweden we live in: a judaized oligarchic brothel of the ZOG

Alliance of Masonry-Jewry Capitalism turned SweCIA to a real ghell for under Class
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... 4_ZitNFjag

Sources:

- Tv team get a letter from public, including a short list...
- What about a letter?
- The nonsense figures who steal the money of homeless. It's maybe interesting, these thieves working for USreaeli aims...We are starting this irst one clip...
- Let's watch it!..

- The main shurks: Kristina Axen Olin&her bastard products/Masonry piggies look like a kind ZoomaticFamily

Staffan Tostar, municipality staff who imported from Ethiopan child brothels.
- What is his profession?
- Also, he licks the cunts of Jewish whores when the whores need two-legged doggy
- Incredible!
- Check it, please! Believe in your eyes, but me!
http://www.stockholm.se

Lena THORSON (Skaerholm's B.&A. chief-dog-lover-Mammele) ****** by a big LABRADOR at the Seaside

- What is that?
- Well!.. It's nowaday's Zionist model performed work at the municipality departments!
- Poor Sweden!
- Yes! Swedish people is poor. But the enemies of humanbeing are super rich bitches.
- ?!

...and a lot of doggies&piggies all together looting the municipalities...
- Wait wait!.. We can record it and listen later.. Now we must go and join the Comrades who singing all together...
- I hear them...

Sources:

Such food comes always well-sortered to the well.-placed whores of ASystem, like DogLoverLotta STENSÖ&AfricamDogLoverLena THOSSON&PedoLeif THOSSON&MasonryPimpFredrik REINGFEGIS etc so OverClass-Pigs can be more stronger to bit the peoples...

Enemies of Humanity always eating well what they want... system works wonderful for bloodsucker figures...

- Enemies within and Kristina AXEN-OILCUNT is Public Enemy!

Sources:

- "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence", says Charles A. Beard
- Except? Laponian?
- Accept as Laponian, like Ir(a)landian...
- ?!

Sources:

Homeless people's network:
http://aspin.asu.edu/hpn/archives.html

Helmi JOKINEN caricaturized the Nordic miserables (unfortunately, he is afraid of the judaized gangs and oissed off his own caricatures):

Tattare Homeless Jouko JOKINEN have a lot of relatives in Finlandia and almost they have trouble in the Northern EU, for instance, Amnesty Finlandia's affisch on Antero JOKINEN:

- I am very optimistic on the future of civilization, I believe in the warriors of the cultural survival of humanity!
- Your sound was a bit tired yesterday..
- Well, I was not so sure on the new steps.. I mean I wasn't good informed about our own craft!
- Resistance powerty, you mean!
- Yes, it's! I se we oppressed peoples are not so weak nor alone...
- What can do indigenous peoples?
- Not only minorities... There are several courageous groups and braveheart attitudes... Today, just today we ear about more and more new heroes, strongly voices... I can show you my own favourites, for instance HizbAllah, Hamas, Chechen Freedom Fighters, Talibans, Mujahedins Sunni&Shii Muslims, shortly the Jihad Movements Worldwide all the all kind Resistance Power against judaized Imperialism. They are our Brothers and Sisters!...
- I would like to add the true Christians for example I have wonderfull good friends, almost Catholics, who combat Jewish Fascism!.. Do we go in Solidaroity with the Marxist/Leninist/Maoist Anti-Imperialists, too?
- Naturally! We must be serious on this subject! Stay by the side of Humanity or lick the shitty *** of bloody Capitalism of the Zionist Monsters!.. True Democrats, Socialists, National Socialist, Communits, Patriots, all kind Humanist who want use selef-defence raigts against enemy!.. Enemies of Human Being aren't secret on the scenes of history; Jews! Yes, Fasvist Racist Jews are the enemies of Humanity!.. They kilkled Jeusu Christ, too and massacres oppressed peoples today, everywhere, you witness... All the oppressed peoples are our family!.. We are all the children of Working Class and therefore we struggle against the bastard children of Benyjamin SATANYAHU!
- Wonderful described!

Sources:

- Masonry Imperialism's Monster-Whoore Anna LINDH
prized (punished) one time. Kristina AXEN-OLIN
should be prized several times!
- Count with ****'s piggies, she has two children, too to ready to pay!
- Counted! Jesus is biggest weapon in the hands of homeless too if only basic-demand that you use it just right in the right time!
- Wow!.. So cruel she is?!
- Sadist executer of homeless people. Worst!
- This is "slow massacre on dismissed numbers"...

- Are there such Basic Rights?
- Yes, Comrados!.. Indeed there are Universal Human Rights like Self-Defence Rights!.. Defence your honour, defence your family, defence your fok, culture, work rights!...

- It's time to use "SelfDefence Rights" against the Jewish Imperialism!
- I agree with you!

Israeli Military Admits it Can't Stop Rockets, reported on 8th August 2006

(Illustration: A page from The Daily Star Newspaper in Beirut.)
< images pissed off by the Swedish-ID-misuser Jewish sects like Jurist-weared ICJ sect whoores i.e. bluffjurist fake Christian (Jew agent) Caroline SZYBER
Israel has the mightiest army in the Middle East but still can't stop the crude, old-fashioned rockets that Hezbollah has been lobbing into the Jewish state from Lebanon, its military has now formally admitted.

This makes the entire military excursion into Lebanon – and the resultant massacre of civilians in that country -- pointless, but that has not deterred the Jewish state from seizing the opportunity to practice some ethnic cleansing against the local Arab population.

"It is precisely because these weapons are basic, easy to transport, hide and operate that the IDF (Israel Defence Forces) faces an extremely difficult task in tackling them," former Israeli general Uzi Dayan told AFP. "A single Hezbollah man hidden in a cave or a house can set up a tripod in a few minutes and fire a rocket or a salvo before disappearing," he said.

Sometimes, the militiaman doesn't even have to be present at the launching site but can "activate a delaying system or use a remote-controlled system, while the target coordinates can be given to him over the phone," he said. Since the Israelis first started bombing Lebanon, the Jewish state has been hit by nearly 3,000 Katyusha rockets fired from across the border that have killed 43 civilians.

But despite the army's clear superiority on the ground and in the air over Hezbollah's guerrillas, Israel has been powerless to stop the rockets, which continue to be fired in what appear to be coordinated salvos.

While the army boasts it has destroyed most of Hezbollah's ability to fire long- and medium-range rockets against Israel during the 26-day offensive, it has not denied its failure to seriously hurt the militia's short-range rockets.

"Our main problem is destroying the 122-mm Katyusha rockets. Hezbollah have fired lots of them, and we have inflicted minimal damage to the rocket deployment," said the army's ground forces commander, Benny Gantz.

According to a senior military intelligence source, Hezbollah still has in its arsenal in southern Lebanon over 9,000 short-range rockets, whose range varies from 20 to 40 kilometres with a payload of between five and seven kilograms. "Hezbollah possessed 13,000 short-range rockets at the start of the conflict, it has fired over 2,000 and we destroyed some 1,500 in warehouses. "They still have full capability to launch rockets," the senior source said.

Sources:

- Jews deserved a whole world, specially after Soviet Union's collapse...
- Cloakrats get free places to play all kind bloody acts...
- Sir, you told us "Universal Human Rights including Self-Defence Rights!
- Yes, it's!
- What about the Compensation Rights?
- It's second step!
- Jewish capitalism sucks the blood of human-being and this monster must pay compensation...
- Do you believe in that a gigantic monster should accept to pay what should be fair and justice?
- It's not a gift... They must like any oher kind criminals.. Think on the ordinary thieves!.. They are sitting in the prison and paying what they steal!.
- Yes!... But...
- What is "but"?! Jews must pay too!.. Jews who kill peoples worldwide. Jews steal, Jews plunder, Jews scamming all kind institutions, using performed medial instruments, massacre oppressed minorities and spread lies, lies, damned lies...One day, I believe in a wonderful day the Jews shal pay enormous compensation...
- To the next generation?'
- No! To these homeless peoples who eally the living victims of shitty capitalist sytem... And to these children who missed their dreams... And to these jobless mass, who were been forced to go as Zero valued human", punished without any crime... - I understand this epidemie is difficult to force, more difficult than AIDS
- Definitely!... Imperialism has incredible experiences.. Unfortunately, majority of community is already sleeping like the druged sheeps!
- Frightened problem of Human-being!

Sources:

Look at this picture: Doesn't it break your heart and hurt your very soul? How is this possible in our wealthy nation? Homeless people all over and indescribable squalor and poverty...And tomorrow you could be one of "them".

This "problem" of hunger, poverty and homelessness isn't unique to the USA, but reaches all over the world.
We, the "common people" need Social Conscious Populist Revolutionaries like Hugo Chavez to destroy the malicious power of the New World Order to bring Social Justice
and fair distribution of the Wealth of this earth to mankind.
When will the People of this Nation and all over the earth AWAKEN to what is done to them by the rich and "privileged"? To Hell with the Republican Neo-cons and the phony Democrats!
They are ALL part of the conspiracy to enslave mankind.
To Hell with phony churches and preachers as they too are part of the problem. And the problem is much to large and much too serious to hope for "salvation"
and help from what little they are willing to offer. Smooth talking, self righteous pacifiers aren't needed! We need AWAKENING and ACT before it is too late!
Let's face it, unbridled Capitalism has FAILED just as Soviet Communism, as BOTH come from the same source... -the bankers and financial conglomerates,
the financiers of Capitalism, Communism and THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
Thus we need to abandon old concepts of "left" and "right", as they too are part of the scheme to keep us busy with divisive concepts and meaningless
squabbles. We have to rise above these labels and face who our true enemies are in order to reach the necessary UNITY needed to become effective.

WE MUST FIND A NEW FORM OF SOCIAL POPULISM
BASED ON THE SAME PRINCIPLES AS HUGO CHAVEZ' Socialist REVOLUTION!

Sources:

Not only USA; SweCIA Kingdom like a kind little whoore, always joining to shameful affairs, following BigBrothel for all kind dirtiness...
¤
Citizens are going homeless, meanwhile Mo$$ad-kontractors setlled in their homes, like a kind legalized occupation... Watch this clip, please; heer is a clan, fake Muslim clan SAFI, imported to Sweden and setlled in Järfälla-Stockholm
¤#¤

- Television editorial team has a recent documentary about main-figures/master-betrayers, almost Lubnanian+Jordanian+Egyptian&Afghans&Mongolians&Uzbek and Azeris ...
- Let see the clip, so we can discuss on thus subject later! ..
- ... And the main figures of the Neo-Zionist Asean/Azerian Organizers who working for USraeli aims:

Scammers from Jordania+Lubnania+Egyptia who using false ID-cards and misusing the Palestinian conflict:
Mahmoud AWAD HAMDEN SAFI born 26th September 1953 ; Dossier No 10-644722 at the Swedish Migration Board (and this main scammer get another one Dossier No in Norway, too so tried to get much more money/still he has retirements money both from Jordania and Lubnania -under fake names...so clever fox) Dossier No in Norway: 2008 191692 05-001/elok Dublin ref. 30/09 EGa Thanks to Dublin convention and Police department which succéed to catch this fox by his fingerprint.
Mahmoud's children (but counts of children too manipulated/only three or four pieces belong to this false Palestinian...)
also, children according to the Migration Board:
Ibrahim MAHMOUD AWAD SAFI (male) born 1988 April 22; Dossier No 10-644727 at the Swedish Migration Board
Asma ATA MOHAMMAD SAFI (female) wife to Mahmoud AWAD HAMDEN SAFI but not the real mother to all the smuggled children. Asma was born on 7th February 1958 in Jordania. Dossier No 10-77 68 52
Iman MAHMOUD AWAD SAFI (female) born 1981
Mohammad MAHMOUD AWAD SAFI (male) born 1984
Ayman MAHMOUD AWAD SAFI (male) born on 11th November 1990 Dossier No 10-77 68 69
Hiba MAHMOUD AWAD SAFI (female) born on 29th August 1993 Dossier No 10-77 68 65
Amani MAHMOUD AWAD SAFI (female) born on 26 April 1998 Dossier No 10-77 68 58
All above (already only 8 smuggled persons, living in Sweden but there are much more relatives still waiting for legal-papers in the citis Beirut and Amman) scammers succéed to betray the United Nations' committée UNRWA because there are corruption in UN too, specially by the Jordanian+Egyptian sections...
Also, all these smuggled scammers are working on "black markets", meanwhile betraying Swedish people for money for instance Migration Board pay regularly money although they don't need financial support.
This is a well-trained gang, living by the collaborated smugglers; here:
Frihetsvägen 46-7 trp.
177 33 Järfälla-northern Stockholm

According to officially documents, they show another one address: Vannaplan 1 A121-102, 643 33 Vingåker. But it's not true!. Their real address is first one place: Järfälla.

It was 10 persons group in the beginning. But two persons left this group; reason is mystical:
Adel ... couldn't say the aftername-!- although he is 31-year-old adult... (male) born 1978
Abdulla MAHMOUD AWAD SAFI (male) born 2th September 1983
Later, the Independent NGOs declared the real reason: Abdullah succéed corrupt the Migration staff and get super-extra-residence permit.

These 10 persons never showed any ID-card and never been common on the born-date. Maybe they are afraid of the real financial sources, plus Mahmoud's retirement documents with real issues by the authorities of Beirut and Amman.

and eleven one member of the Clan SAFI is coming; her name is Bayan MOHAMMED HATEM TALIB... Iman MAHMOUD AWAD SAFI (female) born 1981 says she is mother of Bayan.

What say the authorities of Israel?
- This package (fake family also) was been in Palestine, it's true! But ALL THESE MEMBERS OF LEAGUE are not refugees nor any serious habitants of Palestine:
ATTENTION: THESE SCAMMERS ARE THE COLLABORATORS of the Military Ocuupation power of ISRAEL. And therefore Abdullah get a kind super-special-perittance by Swedish Midrations Board. because teher are the Zionist Sect agents in Swedish Migration Board, still working (!!!) as Swedish staff....

additionally/related comments:
Swedish (Jewish) hypocrisy
According to Swedish Mogration Board: "...sonen Abdullah (SAFI) bevljades uppehållstillstånd i Sverige den 15 januari 2007 på grund av skyddsbehov", meant the board decided residence etc profitees because he needed specially support.. What does it mean? Also, we continue with the officially lies of Migration sect's originally dossier; yes, heer is the fake reason for Abdullah SAFI: "Sonen Abdullah flydde til Sverige 2006 då han misstänktes för att vara israelisk kollaboratör. Av samma anledning flydde även... (alla liknande hänsynslösa betalda kollaboratörer, förrädare/i.e.) De blev trakasserade och utfrågade av företrädare för såväl Fatah som Hamas och de fruktade att misstankarna om samarbete med israelerna skulle drabba även dem. Mahmoud AWAD HAMDEN SAFI blev hotad vid två tillfällen av Hamas och Fatahanhängare. Vid ett tillfälle misshandlades han även. Att han först i domstolen (Migration Court Stockholm Dossier No UM 5416-07 section 10 page 2) berättar detta beror på att han från början avråddes från det och istället fick rådet att åberopahumanitära skäl, eftersom grupperna på Västbanken annars kunde anse sig ha fått sina misstankar mot honom bekräftade. Han är på grund av detta och de svåra motsättningarna på Västbanken att betrakta som skyddsbehövande i övrigt. Om familjen splittras genom att hustrun och de yngre barnen tvingas återvända till Jordanien..." (bla bla...) Som bevisning har även lämnats in e-post från (Tel Aviv / oh nej) från en släkting och vänner på Västbanken (!?) som avråder dem för att återvända då hotfulla personer från Fatah och Hamas har frågat efter dem.
... ... ...

Much more such officially registered lies.. But it's incredible, although so much lies Migration staff fixed a suite to these liars; if you go to Eniro.Se and search SAFI clan members, you can be witness that corrution works wonderful in Sweden.
Many people stil search suites in Sweden. There are many Swedes who going homeless.. Young families, real Swedish citizens also living in terrible situation 'cause there is problem to hire a falt; meanwhile fake asylumseekers get super-speed process to get extra keys like Israeli collaborator SAFI clan:

http://personer.eniro.se/query?what=wp& ... v%E4gen+46

This is the reality and this the fuccking-facially face of Jew-ruled Migration Board of Sweden1

Frihetsvägen turned to corrupted way of traitorous polit-whoores, smuggled scammers!
Search pease the habitents of Järfälla and detect the reality, viciously betrayal affairs between Migration staff+supported smugglers/fake asylumseekers!

Not only fake Palestinians, not only invaded Järfälla/Rinkeby/Hässelby/Norsborg... And not only Migration board! Unfortunately! There are much more fraud areas in the satellites of the ZOG!

- What is that, targeting children and massacre people?

"It's a job", answered SAFI clan members...
- And these murderers are living in Sweden today?
- Yes, it's! They get "prize", several passports, fake ID/driving license/diploms etc etc. And dominaZional sects in Sweden still supporting such contractors/collaborators/informants... For example SAFI clan get a gift, a suite in Järfälla-Stockholm.
- I know Järfälla, there are many fake Iranians too, settled by Jewish lobbies...
- Same sects, same lobbies and same places in the EU. Actually, Sweden uses like kind second hand bordello of Israel.

Sources:

A shocker from the NYT about homelessness:
Is It Now a Crime to Be Poor?
By Barbara EHRENREICH on August 8, 2009
IT’S too bad so many people are falling into poverty at a time when it’s almost illegal to be poor. You won’t be arrested for shopping in a Dollar Store, but if you are truly, deeply, in-the-streets poor, you’re well advised not to engage in any of the biological necessities of life — like sitting, sleeping, lying down or loitering. City officials boast that there is nothing discriminatory about the ordinances that afflict the destitute, most of which go back to the dawn of gentrification in the ’80s and ’90s. “If you’re lying on a sidewalk, whether you’re homeless or a millionaire, you’re in violation of the ordinance,” a city attorney in St. Petersburg, Fla., said in June, echoing Anatole France’s immortal observation that “the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges.”
In defiance of all reason and compassion, the criminalization of poverty has actually been intensifying as the recession generates ever more poverty. So concludes a new study from the National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty, which found that the number of ordinances against the publicly poor has been rising since 2006, along with ticketing and arrests for more “neutral” infractions like jaywalking, littering or carrying an open container of alcohol.

The report lists America’s 10 “meanest” cities — the largest of which are Honolulu, Los Angeles and San Francisco — but new contestants are springing up every day. The City Council in Grand Junction, Colo., has been considering a ban on begging, and at the end of June, Tempe, Ariz., carried out a four-day crackdown on the indigent. How do you know when someone is indigent? As a Las Vegas statute puts it, “An indigent person is a person whom a reasonable ordinary person would believe to be entitled to apply for or receive” public assistance.

That could be me before the blow-drying and eyeliner, and it’s definitely Al Szekely at any time of day. A grizzled 62-year-old, he inhabits a wheelchair and is often found on G Street in Washington — the city that is ultimately responsible for the bullet he took in the spine in Fu Bai, Vietnam, in 1972. He had been enjoying the luxury of an indoor bed until last December, when the police swept through the shelter in the middle of the night looking for men with outstanding warrants.

It turned out that Mr. Szekely, who is an ordained minister and does not drink, do drugs or curse in front of ladies, did indeed have a warrant — for not appearing in court to face a charge of “criminal trespassing” (for sleeping on a sidewalk in a Washington suburb). So he was dragged out of the shelter and put in jail. “Can you imagine?” asked Eric Sheptock, the homeless advocate (himself a shelter resident) who introduced me to Mr. Szekely. “They arrested a homeless man in a shelter for being homeless.”

The viciousness of the official animus toward the indigent can be breathtaking. A few years ago, a group called Food Not Bombs started handing out free vegan food to hungry people in public parks around the nation. A number of cities, led by Las Vegas, passed ordinances forbidding the sharing of food with the indigent in public places, and several members of the group were arrested. A federal judge just overturned the anti-sharing law in Orlando, Fla., but the city is appealing. And now Middletown, Conn., is cracking down on food sharing.

If poverty tends to criminalize people, it is also true that criminalization inexorably impoverishes them. Scott Lovell, another homeless man I interviewed in Washington, earned his record by committing a significant crime — by participating in the armed robbery of a steakhouse when he was 15. Although Mr. Lovell dresses and speaks more like a summer tourist from Ohio than a felon, his criminal record has made it extremely difficult for him to find a job.

For Al Szekely, the arrest for trespassing meant a further descent down the circles of hell. While in jail, he lost his slot in the shelter and now sleeps outside the Verizon Center sports arena, where the big problem, in addition to the security guards, is mosquitoes. His stick-thin arms are covered with pink crusty sores, which he treats with a regimen of frantic scratching.
For the not-yet-homeless, there are two main paths to criminalization — one involving debt, and the other skin color. Anyone of any color or pre-recession financial status can fall into debt, and although we pride ourselves on the abolition of debtors’ prison, in at least one state, Texas, people who can’t afford to pay their traffic fines may be made to “sit out their tickets” in jail.
Often the path to legal trouble begins when one of your creditors has a court issue a summons for you, which you fail to honor for one reason or another. (Maybe your address has changed or you never received it.) Now you’re in contempt of court. Or suppose you miss a payment and, before you realize it, your car insurance lapses; then you’re stopped for something like a broken headlight. Depending on the state, you may have your car impounded or face a steep fine — again, exposing you to a possible summons. “There’s just no end to it once the cycle starts,” said Robert Solomon of Yale Law School. “It just keeps accelerating.”

By far the most reliable way to be criminalized by poverty is to have the wrong-color skin. Indignation runs high when a celebrity professor encounters racial profiling, but for decades whole communities have been effectively “profiled” for the suspicious combination of being both dark-skinned and poor, thanks to the “broken windows” or “zero tolerance” theory of policing popularized by Rudy Giuliani, when he was mayor of New York City, and his police chief William Bratton.

Flick a cigarette in a heavily patrolled community of color and you’re littering; wear the wrong color T-shirt and you’re displaying gang allegiance. Just strolling around in a dodgy neighborhood can mark you as a potential suspect, according to “Let’s Get Free: A Hip-Hop Theory of Justice,” an eye-opening new book by Paul Butler, a former federal prosecutor in Washington. If you seem at all evasive, which I suppose is like looking “overly anxious” in an airport, Mr. Butler writes, the police “can force you to stop just to investigate why you don’t want to talk to them.” And don’t get grumpy about it or you could be “resisting arrest.”

There’s no minimum age for being sucked into what the Children’s Defense Fund calls “the cradle-to-prison pipeline.” In New York City, a teenager caught in public housing without an ID — say, while visiting a friend or relative — can be charged with criminal trespassing and wind up in juvenile detention, Mishi Faruqee, the director of youth justice programs for the Children’s Defense Fund of New York, told me. In just the past few months, a growing number of cities have taken to ticketing and sometimes handcuffing teenagers found on the streets during school hours.

In Los Angeles, the fine for truancy is $250; in Dallas, it can be as much as $500 — crushing amounts for people living near the poverty level. According to the Los Angeles Bus Riders Union, an advocacy group, 12,000 students were ticketed for truancy in 2008.

Why does the Bus Riders Union care? Because it estimates that 80 percent of the “truants,” especially those who are black or Latino, are merely late for school, thanks to the way that over-filled buses whiz by them without stopping. I met people in Los Angeles who told me they keep their children home if there’s the slightest chance of their being late. It’s an ingenious anti-truancy policy that discourages parents from sending their youngsters to school.

The pattern is to curtail financing for services that might help the poor while ramping up law enforcement: starve school and public transportation budgets, then make truancy illegal. Shut down public housing, then make it a crime to be homeless. Be sure to harass street vendors when there are few other opportunities for employment. The experience of the poor, and especially poor minorities, comes to resemble that of a rat in a cage scrambling to avoid erratically administered electric shocks.
And if you should make the mistake of trying to escape via a brief marijuana-induced high, it’s “gotcha” all over again, because that of course is illegal too. One result is our staggering level of incarceration, the highest in the world. Today the same number of Americans — 2.3 million — reside in prison as in public housing.
Meanwhile, the public housing that remains has become ever more prisonlike, with residents subjected to drug testing and random police sweeps. The safety net, or what’s left of it, has been transformed into a dragnet.

Some of the community organizers I’ve talked to around the country think they know why “zero tolerance” policing has ratcheted up since the recession began. Leonardo Vilchis of the Union de Vecinos, a community organization in Los Angeles, suspects that “poor people have become a source of revenue” for recession-starved cities, and that the police can always find a violation leading to a fine. If so, this is a singularly demented fund-raising strategy. At a Congressional hearing in June, the president of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers testified about the pervasive “overcriminalization of crimes that are not a risk to public safety,” like sleeping in a cardboard box or jumping turnstiles, which leads to expensively clogged courts and prisons.

A Pew Center study released in March found states spending a record $51.7 billion on corrections, an amount that the center judged, with an excess of moderation, to be “too much.”

But will it be enough — the collision of rising prison populations that we can’t afford and the criminalization of poverty — to force us to break the mad cycle of poverty and punishment? With the number of people in poverty increasing (some estimates suggest it’s up to 45 million to 50 million, from 37 million in 2007) several states are beginning to ease up on the criminalization of poverty — for example, by sending drug offenders to treatment rather than jail, shortening probation and reducing the number of people locked up for technical violations like missed court appointments. But others are tightening the screws: not only increasing the number of “crimes” but also charging prisoners for their room and board — assuring that they’ll be released with potentially criminalizing levels of debt.

Maybe we can’t afford the measures that would begin to alleviate America’s growing poverty — affordable housing, good schools, reliable public transportation and so forth. I would argue otherwise, but for now I’d be content with a consensus that, if we can’t afford to truly help the poor, neither can we afford to go on tormenting them.

Barbara Ehrenreich is the author, most recently, of “This Land Is Their Land: Reports From a Divided Nation.”

Sources:

http://www.nationell.nu/2011/09/24/ny-r ... i-sverige/
Did you know that;
between 35000-50000 SWEDES go homeless?
between 35,000 to 50,000 HOMELESS SWEDES not count at all people according to official circles?

Did you know that;
between 35,000 to 50,000 HOMELESS Swedes would get housing in the capital if they were to claim that they would be mass murderer asylum seekers cannibals?

Did you know that;
between 35,000 to 50,000 HOMELESS Swedes would get at least two months' pay (one from the Immigration Service, other remuneration from municipalities because they share something under the table, are circumventing the laws so fine) ... This type of Plunder-looting festival would go at least four years, as mentioned manna controlled bluffjursiternas paradiso animalo centers, Immigration Courts working in tortoise-speed ... After four years, all PUT even if you chose all Swedish children during the tricky process of time ... Just a detail that the homeless would play theater to be asylum seekers ... Since the homeless Swedes are honest can not lie still die without a roof while partying in criminal Swedes fine homes as a form of legalized occupation ... NWO governing not Swedish konstituttionala institutions at all, really existing no constitution in this satellite stables ....

Did you know that;
This misery is planned projects of the NWO imperialism to destroy non-Jewish heritage in this way (too)? ..

Did you know that;
it is Narional Socialsm to tell the truth, and therefore (also) Swedish homeless die so quietly that to describe the case in the correct name to avoid being labeled by exposure of Mo $ $ ad-Semitic media agents

Sources:

Build homes for the homeless, instead of wasting resources to the sectarian parasites!
http://www.youtube.com/v/XZ11KYu8YwU
-♥•`¸¸´•♥Empathy is Humanity♥•`¸¸´•♥ -

¤#¤
get out King/
don't touch the windows
of my childhood /
#
-unknown Sapmé
*+*
Sources:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... dv1aFwk3Y-
Good human! As you testimony, Ancient Enemies of Humanity organized well! They work(!) well! They still drinking the blood of innocent generations! Well! When you will be organized against your enemy?

When you will struggle for your ground Human Rights?! Are you waiting "Jesus comes back"? You are the Jesus then; do what Jesus should do! Fight back!

Sources:

- Don't give me Gods' words; give me good weapon!
- What should do?! Attacking immigrants' houses for occupying?
- It's not the houses ofg cannbiabls! It's our mark, it's our house! This land not built by Negros, imported traitor Arabs! This land was been built by our parents!
- It's your wrong...
- I am not alone! Did you know, we are 50.000 homeless only in Sweden. There are houndreds of countrie sin the world, their SWAT team Soldiers are not 50.000 and we are more bigger than many armies if you compare correctly... This sleeping power can be biggest one effective Army Tomorrrow!
- You are dangerous...
- Yes! If human awakened it's so nice dangerous. And secondly, there is a reality in human history; if a dangerous idea get vicrtory it can be called legendary revolution and we'll be heroes not the imported criminals of NWO's MigraZionalWorkSect!
- ?! ?! ?!
- Awakened people MUST take back this country from the improrted thugs! RECLAIM THE SWEDEN! RECLAIM THE NORWAY! RECLAIM the European heritage!
- Good luck!
- Don't give me Gods' words; give me good weapon!
- ?! ?! ?!'
http://www.youtube.com/v/shf8qEOKkzQ

get out King/
don't touch the windows
of my childhood /
#
-unknown Sapmé
http://www.youtube.com/v/tZ46Ot4_lLo
Sources:

JWO-JewWorldOrder is the globalized Holocaust, global danger over whole Humanity!
Genocide Armenians is the Silenced Holocaust in Minor Asia.
Genocide Armenians is the History's Biggest Turkish Shame just after the Hun-Mongoloid-Cannibal-Barbarians in whole history.
Judeo/Turks Killed at least between 2 500 000 - 3 500 000 Christians

Linda LEIPZEIGER says: **Islamist Capitalism creates much more homeless than Israel Military Mafia became, ‘cause Islamism is the viciously copy from Judaic Dogmatism**

Saga-related quote: In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. /-Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT
http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-SAHBI ... 4.%2B-%2B1

Sources:

HOMELESS Turcs in the occupied city Kirkuk
NATO+NWO+BOP projects caused homeless people on their own mark
Turkmens Left Homeless
Reports say that the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) have capture Tal Afer, a city where Turkmens make up the majority of the population. As Barzani benefits from the situation, ISIS are believed to have Kirkuk, Bakuba, and Tuzhurmatu in their sights.
Red. DailyAydinlik.com/ Ceyhun BOZKURT 17-06-2014

As a result of the ISIS attack, around 100,000 Turkmen residents of Tal Afar fled the city, with Sunnis heading towards Dohuk and Mosul while Shias escaped to Sinjar. Although communication with the city broke on Monday afternoon, it was learnt that one blow against Turkmens came from Barzani’s Peshmergas, despite being directed towards Sinjar, a primarily Yezidi Kurdish municipality, Peshmergas did not settle the feeling Shia in the city, resulting in tens of thousands being left to survive in the surrounding desert. Much concern is currently being shared that ISIS has carried out a massacre of Turkmens who did not or could not flee.

According to news obtained by Aydınlık, after the ISIS terror organization capture Mosul, they lay siege to Tal Afar, but that the AKP government used tribes in the region to hold talks with ISIS to ask that they not launch an attack. Despite appearing to heed this request by not attacking, terrorists broke the agreement with their on Monday invasion of Tal Afar.

In the wake of the capture of Mosul and Tal Afar by ISIS, a number of Turkmens in Kirkuk have begun to take up arms, and parties came with arms to a meeting of attended also by the Iraqi Turkmen Front leader Ershed Salihi. In an announcement, Salihi declared that “Turkmens have the right to arm in order to protect themselves,” further emphasizing that the current situation is heading directly towards a sectarian war and adding that they needed to first take the necessary measures.

After stating that ISIS and Peshmerga forces had evaluated the situation, moving into turbulent regions, Salihi said, “Those who know the opportunities from these negative developments want to finish their operation by capturing Kirkuk, Tal Afar, Bakuba, and Tuzhurmatu.

At the same time, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu made a statement on his Twitter account where he confirmed that he and the Iraqi Turkmen Front leader Salihi had evaluated the situation in Kirkuk province, in particular Tal Afar, and the latest situation in Iraq in a telephone conversation. Davutoğlu wrote, “Meetings with all of our [allies] are continuing for the safety of our Turkmen brothers and sisters.”

While Turkmens in Ankara hold talks in parliament, one leader of the Turkmen community Muzaffer Arslan has stated that he has seen no form of support from Ankara. The first general chairman of the Iraqi National Turkmen Party Arslan told Aydınlık that there have been heavy losses in the massacre disaster in Tal Afar, and after saying that they had been unable to set up communication with the city, added that the Iraqi Kurdistan PM Barzani had used the opportunity to seize disputed regions, in particular Kirkuk.

http://www.aydinlikdaily.com/Detail/Tur ... 6E2RJTM12c

Sources:

Erdoğan Uses Homeless Gazans for Election Propaganda
10-08-2014

In a TV interview made just before Sunday’s presidential election, Turkish PM Tayyip Erdoğan used the plight of Gazans for political means.

(ME Monitor) - Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said on Friday that Turkey is prepared to receive all Palestinian casualties of the Gaza offensive, "irrespective of their numbers."

"We can accommodate all of them. We aren't worried about how many," he told an audience of women during a TV interview as part of his presidency campaign.

He pointed out that Turkey has embarked on efforts to bring the casualties into Ankara or Istanbul, and that he already discussed with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas the possibility of transporting the victims to Turkey via Egypt or Israel.
http://www.aydinlikdaily.com/Detail/Erd ... -gPzePM12c

Sources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2DApYGHSac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4hTUAO ... Ycjq&t=328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKYHZ4U4g0g
LAPD Caught On Video Shooting Homeless Man To Death
The Huffington Post | By Kelly Chen 1th March 2015

Los Angeles police fatally shot a homeless man on Sunday in a disturbing encounter that was caught on video.

According to the Los Angeles Times, the man, whom witnesses called "Africa," was pronounced dead at the hospital.

The incident, which occurred around noon in the city's Skid Row area, was captured on video and briefly uploaded to Facebook.

LAPD spokesman Sgt. Barry Montgomery said the officers were responding to a robbery call on the 500 block of San Pedro Street.

The video shows a confrontation in which the homeless man appears to throw a punch at police as officers try to contain him. One officer drops his nightstick, which a woman picks up off the ground. Two officers push her to the ground to restrain her. Meanwhile, several officers fight the man to the ground. At least one officer can be heard repeatedly shouting, "Drop the gun," after which five gunshots can be heard.

One witness, Yolanda Young, told CBS2 that the altercation occurred over an argument in a tent.

“Next thing I know, dude swung on a cop and the cop swung back. And they were hitting on him and then two other cop cars pulled up and they got out of the car and ran over there, and they had three Tasers out," Young said.

Africa had spent 10 years at a mental facility before settling into Skid Row four or five months ago, neighbor Ina Murphy told the LA Times. Another resident also said that police had asked Africa multiple times to dismantle his tent, in accordance with a court ruling that allows folks to sleep on Skid Row at night as long as they take down their tents during the day.

In a video posted to Facebook, LAPD officers can be seen pointing their guns at a homeless man after shooting at him multiple times on Sunday.

Cmdr. Andrew Smith told the LA Times that two officers were treated for injuries sustained in the struggle.

There will be an investigation to determine if the use of force was properly deployed. Investigators are looking for additional video that captured the incident, including footage from the body cameras some of the officers may have been wearing. At least one officer was wearing a body camera, Smith told the newspaper.

Around 10:45 p.m. Pacific time, the LAPD took to Twitter to comment on the shooting:

While on the ground,suspect and #lapd officers struggled over one of officer's handgun at which point an officer involved shooting occurred

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/0 ... 80810.html
As long as poverty and income inequality persist in USA, you can expect more of this kind of violence and cynically STATE TERROR.
Sources:

OverCriminalized profiles three promising and less expensive alternatives to incarceration that may actually change the course of people’s lives. It’s time to roll back mass criminalization and focus on what works.
SUBSCRIBE:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy1UzI ... irmation=1

SIGN THE PETITION:
http://www.bravenewfilms.org/endhomelesshate

HOST A FREE SCREENING:
http://www.bravenewfilms.org/screenings

It seems that for almost every social problem that pops up, we turn to the criminal justice system. Suffering from mental illness? Here’s a cell. Struggling with drug dependency? Let’s throw you in handcuffs. Sleeping on the street? Here’s an arrest record.

And if you are a person of color, the criminal justice crackdown can be even worse.

How could it possibly make sense to saddle police officers and prison wardens with sole responsibility for helping people get a roof over their head? Or to task lawyers and judges with treating mental illness or helping people get sober? Simply making problems into “crimes” is just making things worse.

It’s 2015. We know better. Not only is all of this inhumane, it’s expensive. When our tax dollars are picking up the tab, it makes sense to put funds where they will make the biggest impact. Housing programs help solve homelessness. Treatment helps stabilize mental illness and end drug dependency. Arrests and jail cells just waste time and money.

It’s simple. Diversion programs work better than incarceration – for everyone. In cities like Seattle, San Antonio, and Salt Lake City, we see that successful solutions are a viable option to help end serious social problems. These services alter the course of people’s lives in a positive way and save taxpayers huge amounts of money. We cannot continue to isolate and imprison people who suffer from mental illness, substance abuse, or homelessness. We must treat them with compassion and care to better serve our communities and our pocketbooks.

It's time we got serious about pulling our money out of incarceration and putting it into systems that foster healthy communities. Hundreds of thousands of people are locked up not because of any dangerous behavior, but because of problems like mental illness, substance use disorders, and homelessness, which should be dealt with outside the criminal justice system. Services like drug treatment and affordable housing cost less and can have a better record of success.

This summer, news stories from around the nation provided the American people with a litany of issues about how police officers respond to community members. By highlighting programs like Crisis Intervention Training (CIT), Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion (LEAD), and Housing First, OverCriminalized explores the possibility of ending incarceration for millions of Americans who, through successful intervention programs, can put their lives back on track.

OverCriminalized focuses on the people who find themselves being trafficked through this nation’s criminal justice system with little regard for their humanity and zero prospects for actual justice. They are victims of unwillingness to invest in solving major social problems, and the consequent handling off of that responsibility to the police, the courts, and the prisons. They are the mentally ill, the homeless, and the drug addicted. Sometimes they are all three.

http://www.bravenewfilms.org/overcriminalized

Quick facts on over criminalization:

• Approximately 20 % of state prisoners and 21 % of local jail detainees have a “recent history” of a mental health condition.

• Approximately 26% of homeless adults staying in shelters live with serious mental illness and an estimated 46% live with severe mental illness and/or substance use disorders.

• In 2012, it was estimated that 23.1 million Americans needed treatment for problems that related to drugs or alcohol.

• Pew Research finds that 67% of Americans say that the government should focus more on providing treatment for those who use illegal drugs such as heroin or cocaine. Just 26% think the government’s focus should be on prosecuting users of such hard drugs.

http://www.bravenewfilms.org/overcriminalized

ABOUT BRAVE NEW FILMS
Robert Greenwald and Brave New Films are at the forefront of the fight to create a just America. Using new media and internet video campaigns, Brave New Films has created a quick-strike capability that informs the public, challenges corporate media with the truth, and motivates people to take action on social issues nationwide. Brave New Films’ investigative films have scrutinized the impact of U.S. drone strikes; the war on whistleblowers; and Wal Mart’s corporate practices. The company’s films have received more than 56 million views online.

Sources:

{(*`.,´*)\
{(*`.,´*)\