What game are you currently playing?

All gaming orientated chat. PC, Amiga, Playstation, XBox, handhelds, retro-remakes, reviews and online play. *Pinned topics*: Guitar Hero, Nintendo Wii/Gamecube, XBox chat, PS2 chat, Hints/Tips, Remakes.

What game are you currently playing?

Crash
Crash

18 Nov 2007, 14:43 #1

As per the subject. I'm playing on Knightmare on the Amstrad 8 bit emulator. Its one of many games that I never got round to finishing.

Its based on the TV series which I thought was brilliant. :D It was entertaining and the graphics were so amazing, it had atmosphere and the characters were full of life. I was disappointed with the game conversion, it was nothing like the TV series but then my expectation of the conversion was very high! Nonetheless I'm playing this game and want to finish it. :D
- No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

sarek2k
Forum Whore :)
sarek2k

18 Nov 2007, 15:10 #2

I'm currently playing Warcraft 1 under dosbox

@crash you wanna try The Bards Tale on Amstrad that was Ace!
I also remeber Knightmare and the disgruntled fans of the show after such a piss poor game ;) (Where were the TV graphics ;))

@dazzaboy (fix the links m8;))

*edit: Sorted Mark ;) (DaZ)

sarek2k
sarek2k

20 Nov 2007, 02:49 #3

Finished Warcraft 1 again for the 9th million time ;)

Now i'm playing Lands of Lore under the Amazing DOS BOX all hail :)

i'd post screenies but since i play with scanlines on the images would just look a mess, but i couldnt play a dos game now without scanlines it's the only way to make them look respectable!

Woo hoo think i sussed it dazza ;)

sarek2k
sarek2k

04 Jan 2008, 01:40 #4

I felt it was time i split this topic into those with pics and those without!

you can reply to this thread (which i have pinned) or you can post in the one without pics if you don't wish to add pics or have a deeper conversation about a certain game! please feel free to post/talk about games in the other thread

remember this thread is only for the current game(s) you are playing WITH some sensible size screen shots!

I don't mind if you wish to wax lyric about the game your playing or how long the post is but in this thread it MUST contain some pics or at very least 1 like the opening post crash posted!

of course as with everything exceptions can be made if for instance you cannot capture images be it a mobile fone game or some other such quirk!

PLEASE NOTE ALL ORIGINAL POSTS FROM THIS THREAD WITHOUT PICS CAN NOW BE FOUND HERE!