Amiga Software Downloads

Various linkage pointing to oldskool (yay!) / newskool related scene sites and other site links of interest. Also includes other pap that's littered around dA sCenE :)

Amiga Software Downloads

Zeb
Guru Meditation
Zeb
Guru Meditation

27 Apr 2008, 01:51 #1

Nothing new. I've had this site for some time now.

http://www.pictureinthesky.net

It's my collection of Amiga software. Started as just a small list of what I used and grew to have other stuff added. The domain name is weird for this I know, I started making a portfolio for my photography and, well, long story but it's now dedicated to Amiga.

UPDATE:
Previously I listed the LSD Docs disks (including Sprint) and thats it. A 350KB+ load of HTML has now been added into the database and searching is now possible with a direct link to the doc disk containing the files for easy access.

I'll continue to post here whenever I update the site. Process is slow due to personal circumstances (including Battlefield 2)
if (empty($coffee)) {$coffee=new coffee();}

DaZZaBoY
Forum Whore :)
DaZZaBoY
Forum Whore :)

29 Apr 2008, 17:09 #2

Ok guys, I've moved the BF2 chat to HeRe. Thx

Nice retro site btw, Zeb and love the listings layout. Any new additions lately?

Zeb
Guru Meditation
Zeb
Guru Meditation

29 Apr 2008, 17:48 #3

Added stats to the home page, LSD Docs now in the database and can bbe searched, minor CSS changes, added "Link To Me" section and some other bits & pieces, also rewriting the CMS back-end.

Harrison
L33t Member
Harrison
L33t Member

30 Apr 2008, 01:50 #4

Definitely a nice little site. Great work.

Have you coded it from the ground up? Or have you used any existing code? a CMS f.ex
Admin of classicamiga.com, your guide to everything Amiga.

Zeb
Guru Meditation
Zeb
Guru Meditation

30 Apr 2008, 19:18 #5

Ground up myself, 100%