Been thinking to rebuild one of my toon to red wizard that goes for maximum DC and got preliminary build shaped up:
+2 int race with 0 ECL
Wizard 10, necro specialist
Red mage 10, ban illusion
Arcane Scholar 10
pre-epic: wiz 9 - arc 10 - red 1
3 skill focus conc
5 wiz bonus empower
6 skill focus spellcraft
9 practiced caster
12 spell pen
15 greater spell pen
8 epic feats great int
- 5 epic feats + 2 red wizard bonus feats
Problem is, I just heard that red wizard cant take great ints on bonus feats.
- Does sigil use basic red wizard bonus feats?
- Can I just try some lvling mod to see what feats they get access to or are they customized?
- Is there some kind list of what are available?
- Any suggestions on what to take?
- Was considering such as: Epic spell mummy dust, epic mage armor or brew potion for +8 int pots
Wizard Specialist is just a renamed Red Wizard of Thay. Nothing else should be different.
We do not have a leveling mod.
Most of the server is documented in the wiki.
I recommend crafting feats.