Drow SKin

TheShadowWithen
Greybeard

May 8th, 2018, 12:41 am #1

So here is a question,

Do any of the heads actually match the skin in color/tint properly? and If so Which ones?
If i wear anything except for something full body covering it is fairly Obvious and noticeable difference in skin tones on the 3-4 heads i have tried.

Tomekk
Factor

May 9th, 2018, 1:53 pm #2

Drow heads have a different "skin" texture than regular humans/elves, it's why they don't look completely black when you pick the darkest color in the character creator.

As for matching colors... err... I just went with wearing armor all the time. :-P You're best off picking something that's passable and wearing a scarf or something to cover up where the head/body models clip.
"From the realms below we ride,
And in terror they run and hide,
From the shadows of old we rise,
Awakened, from the dark!

Over the ancient ruins we fly,
Where the old kings go to die,
And the new kingdoms rising high,
Awakened, from the dark, dark slumber!"

TheShadowWithen
Greybeard

May 10th, 2018, 11:01 pm #3

Think they could replace the Drow Heads with like the elf heads? I think the elf ones color/Tint like the human ones so they should look better? Maybe?

I never use heavy armor on most my charters and a lot of the nicer ones (imo) show a little skin here and there and it can be...jarring how different they can be sometimes

edmaster44
Factotum

May 11th, 2018, 3:57 am #4

Yeah, you can clone the heads and what not, from what i heard it's pretty easy.
Helena Al'Iblis - Merchant, Mother, Wife and Sensate.
Stormbringer - Princess from Melechesh, Scholar of the Planes, Sign of One, One of us!

Artifice
Blood

May 11th, 2018, 4:01 pm #5

The elf heads also have the issue. Their texture might also look a bit odd with dark skin tones.