Forum rules
You can't post new threads here.
If you have a run that's finished, please post it in Screenshot and Log Written Runs first. Then PM a
, and they'll move the thread for you!

Feel free to post in the runs that are already here, though!
Bookwormgal
Conqueror of the Eterna Gym
Conqueror of the Eterna Gym

August 27th, 2016, 8:06 pm #261

...Why do the bad guys get jetpacks?! That's so unfair. I think you should have knocked one of those guys out and stolen a jetpack for yourself. Those things are cool. And no one died in the season finale. That's always a good thing. We look forward to your return.
Check out my comic: Leaf's Nuzlocke Challenge

Tapu Lele
Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym

August 27th, 2016, 8:13 pm #262

Well the Season 4 finale was interesting and had lots of helicopters being destroyed.

Wait why is the Black/White female protag working with Meteor?

Of course why does the team punching bags have names anyways? I mean they aren't important like Team Flare Admin, oh wait they don't have names...Then again Team Flare was a punching bag team anyways. Well Lysandre can be a little tough depending on your team.

Anyways why did Machokes just randomly attack you?

I would watch the video if my internet wasn't terrible.

Name: Tilia
Adopt one yourself! @Pok?mon Orphanage

stuff I have no room for
[+] Spoiler

BeyondTheFail
Conqueror of the Dewford Gym

August 27th, 2016, 11:52 pm #263

Yay, no one died this time! No need to drag out the bullshit clause or anything!

Getting hyped for the alphabet-locke, looking forward to all your endeavors!
Black 2 Written Log - The Forum Run Complete
Badges: 8 Deaths: 12

Turtleboi
Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym

August 28th, 2016, 2:25 am #264

Well I know witch ailment of reborn you have...

Also, ALL OF MY YES. I hope this will be just as good as Z-nogyrop's Obsidian Alphabetlocke!

Alba Corbina

August 28th, 2016, 1:53 pm #265

Congrats on no one dying! And I'm looking forward to your new run
Whitney's Successor: A Normal Monolocke of Heart Gold

Sandy----------Red Baron----------Simon-----------Bianca------------Athena--------Antauri
[+] Spoiler
Nature Vs. Nurture 2: A Terrible Nature-Locke of Emerald

Calypso--Mothra--Zelgadis-Amelia--Stitch

Banner made by the awesome Shiny Dustox
[+] Spoiler

Brittany--------------------Vera-----------------Hanzo----------------Selina----------------Darwin-----------------Chucky
Frayed Reality: A Randomized Platinum Nuzlocke

Frost-------------Francis----------Strider-------------Zuri

Jirachi
Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym

August 28th, 2016, 3:27 pm #266

Yeah, totally good idea to completely waste a kingdra that is neutral to ice type moves in the box....
Completed runs - undocumented alpha sapphire psychic monolocke.
Ongoing: Star wars Emerald run
Personality: This autistic teen is a complete Noob, who likes to think they has a discerning taste in nuzlockes. Expect they to circle the forums like a vullaby, and to give very long comments. Please don't be offended if you find they uncultured. This Pok?mon is known to use many tactic to dissuade people from social interaction such as excessive rambling, and is occasionally considered even more effective than the stench of a stunky. However, it is thought than when not grumpy, It is a very socialble creature.
Basically, I talk to much and get a weird thrill from posting exceedingly long comments. Don't feel obliged to read them.
Yeah, See sentence two of personality again because you don't understand how long they are.
I spoiler my comments now. Feel free to skip them as they may be very long.
Feel free to PM me about bryssruns or Erfleverse.
Pokemon super mystery dungeon dex: 528 out of 720.
Currently hoarding screenies of a silver randomized run.
if you haven't already, read / watch / listen to ALL DOCTOR WHO EVER! You won't regret it.

Robin
Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Conqueror of the Saffron Gym

August 28th, 2016, 4:16 pm #267

Ame want to give Shelly's Illumise your name but she said that it is to hard to do that or cause a bug or something.

DerogatoryTrainer
Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym

September 6th, 2016, 8:36 am #269

Yo. Thought I'd reply here seeing as the new season won't be out this year.

And we'd have all forgotten by then.

So here you go!
wedward45 wrote:Okay, that intro was AWESOME. Monkey Missile! I've been watching a lot of Berserk Abridged lately, so the first thing that went through my head was: "OH, THE IRONY! THE CONTRIVED, HAM-FISTED IRONY!"

Aww, Snow's so adorable. You just want to cuddle her as she destroys your enemies for you.

Don't worry, I spent five minutes working out the titanic battle in my head, and it came out more epic than anything you could possibly hope to depict with still images.

Oh, another traitor leader. Yay. I think this one was actually handled pretty well, though. Had the League not already been infested with Meteors, the Terra thing might actually have made for a pretty decent plot twist.

The Terribly Titled Alphabetlocke of Omega Ruby...

YES. YES YES YES ALL OF MY YES. (why do I get the feeling Mako and Jasmine are going to guest star at some point)
I really wish Reborn had Poke-Amie just so I could pet Snow and Princess.

I really wish I was a super good animator. I would make expressing the awesome much easier.

Well at least I'm allowed to kill this leader right?

It might not be a reaction-locke though considering the amount of work I'd have to do...
And we're not dealing with your average Omega Ruby anymore. I will have risen up to play the legend, the legend that you all fear.
I will be playing the legendary Super SaiRising Ruby hack!

And nope they won't. They don't know where I am. Or care probably...sniff...

The guys I meet on this journey might appear in Reborn for a awesome finale if I beat Steven.
Bookwormgal wrote:...Why do the bad guys get jetpacks?! That's so unfair. I think you should have knocked one of those guys out and stolen a jetpack for yourself. Those things are cool. And no one died in the season finale. That's always a good thing. We look forward to your return.
"That's so unfair" literally sums up everything Meteor has. The cheaters.
I shall return at the turn of the tide!
Prince Doopliss wrote:Well the Season 4 finale was interesting and had lots of helicopters being destroyed.

Wait why is the Black/White female protag working with Meteor?

Of course why does the team punching bags have names anyways? I mean they aren't important like Team Flare Admin, oh wait they don't have names...Then again Team Flare was a punching bag team anyways. Well Lysandre can be a little tough depending on your team.

Anyways why did Machokes just randomly attack you?

I would watch the video if my internet wasn't terrible.
Why? Because fuck helicopters, that's why!

What? Where did you see those guys?

It's a nice touch and one that I like. Because you can remember them after fighting them. Nobody remembers any of the un-named members of the other Teams.
Yeah Flare sucked really bad. All the vanilla game leaders suck really bad. Because apparently Nintendo decided to get rid of anything resembling a challenge after Sinnoh.
This fact is going to ruin Sun and Moon for me. I just know it.

Well if you didn't have terrible internet you'd know why.
For shame.
BeyondTheFail wrote:Yay, no one died this time! No need to drag out the bullshit clause or anything!

Getting hyped for the alphabet-locke, looking forward to all your endeavors!
There ain't no bullshit clause anymore. That got used up at the end of Season 2.
We've been flying without a safety net since then.

It's gonna be fun. Watch in awe as I make thousands of mistakes over which Pokemon should be in the roster!
Turtleboi wrote:Well I know witch ailment of reborn you have...

Also, ALL OF MY YES. I hope this will be just as good as Z-nogyrop's Obsidian Alphabetlocke!
Squidward is an ailment now?
Fuck that!
It'll be BETTER!
MACKTAVIOUS BETTER!
maybe
I ain't sure if I should do reactions for it though. I might just stick with screenshots and save myself some effort
Alba Corbina wrote:Congrats on no one dying! And I'm looking forward to your new run
Thank you! I'm glad to hear it!
jirachi wrote:Yeah, totally good idea to completely waste a kingdra that is neutral to ice type moves in the box....
"Freeze-Dry" Super effective against Water-type Pokemon.
Ice type move and super effective against Dragon?
I'd be digging his grave before the move even hit.
Robin wrote:Ame want to give Shelly's Illumise your name but she said that it is to hard to do that or cause a bug or something.
Ah well...at least she didn't name it after Charlotte.
Nyan Cheetos wrote:psst hey I did a collage of fanart for screenshot nuzlockes and I made some for you!
[+] Right here :)
or on deviantart here.
Enjoy!
Okay I love this.

I love this a lot.

Especially when you got the right answer for why I decided Kiki and Jasmine would be friends.

Red Gem buddiiiiies

So thank you for that.

needs more me though

I might update some this with something while we're between seasons.

Anyway go enjoy my other runs why don'tcha?

Except Snakewood.

Nobody enjoy that one cause I'll have to start playing it again.

Your experience may differ from those participating

[+] Spoiler
Full of that Derogatory goodness you all know and love!
[+] Spoiler

The filler arc to end all filler arcs is here!

Can the Derogatory Trainer save Hoenn? Will he even try?

Stay tuned to find out!

wedward45

September 6th, 2016, 2:41 pm #270

I'd been under the assumption that Snakewood was dead. (If it is, nobody will fault you)
"Cunning can do duty for thought up to a point. And then you die."
-Havelock Vetinari

Jirachi

September 6th, 2016, 8:38 pm #271

Who the hell uses FREEZE DRY?
Next thing you will tell me is that they have Frost Breath.
No one uses those moves or gets them.
Completed runs - undocumented alpha sapphire psychic monolocke.
Ongoing: Star wars Emerald run
Personality: This autistic teen is a complete Noob, who likes to think they has a discerning taste in nuzlockes. Expect they to circle the forums like a vullaby, and to give very long comments. Please don't be offended if you find they uncultured. This Pok?mon is known to use many tactic to dissuade people from social interaction such as excessive rambling, and is occasionally considered even more effective than the stench of a stunky. However, it is thought than when not grumpy, It is a very socialble creature.
Basically, I talk to much and get a weird thrill from posting exceedingly long comments. Don't feel obliged to read them.
Yeah, See sentence two of personality again because you don't understand how long they are.
I spoiler my comments now. Feel free to skip them as they may be very long.
Feel free to PM me about bryssruns or Erfleverse.
Pokemon super mystery dungeon dex: 528 out of 720.
Currently hoarding screenies of a silver randomized run.
if you haven't already, read / watch / listen to ALL DOCTOR WHO EVER! You won't regret it.

0 Anonymous
Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Conqueror of the Violet Gym

March 19th, 2018, 9:01 pm #273

Hey, so wandered in on this after going through your Rejuv playthrough. I've really enjoyed the ridiculousness, so do you have any idea if this has been updated in the past few years?

No-name
Derp
Derp

August 22nd, 2018, 12:46 pm #274

Episode 18 just recently came out. There is probably enough content go to through Season 5.(At least I think so) If you think there is not enough content for Season 5 then that is your choice

No-name
Derp
Derp

September 14th, 2018, 7:29 pm #275

Episode 18 spoilers (I am just doing this just to be a annoying spoiler to test your patience) 
[+] Spoiler
Good things:Banette becomes a bit more likeable, ZEL's Eve and Lumi personalities get their own bodies back,
you liberate Agate City, you get your 17th badge.
Bad things:There is a chain battle in Glass Factory that might end the run, Cain and Luna die because Gardevoir decided to be a bitch, Radomous becomes important again.