Nobody likes clutter now, do they?
- [+] Chester's Metronome-Only Version
- Chester wrote:This is some fun side-project from mine.
Original rom: Fire Red
-All pokémon have Metronome as only learnable move
-All trainers can only use Metronome
-Only pokémon able to learn HM's is Slave, it can't be used in battles because of having 1 Base Stat. In all stats. It won't obey, also. It can be found in grass, at Viridian City.
-National Dex is NOT added, allowing you to do the metronomical sidequest and later E4 rematch
No pictures so far, I'll take some later.
Version 1.0: Fully Functional, no texts or title screen edits (Wait for it later)
EDIT: Sprite with wrong pallete, fixed
Hope you have fun nuzlocking this.
- [+] Tiedye's Hyper Beam Version
Tiedye wrote:Pokemon Hyper Beam Version is a hack of Fire Red I made that has a few major changes:
1. The only move a pokemon can learn is Hyper Beam; they all know this from level 1.
2. Pokemon cannot learn TMs.
3. The Gastly line, as they are the only ghosts available, are Dragon type instead of Ghost type now.
4. Your Starter is an Eevee.
Every Single Gary Mutherfuckin' Oak
Youngster Joey (Two level 15 rattatas, double battle, and Silk Scarve ^_^ )
Any feedback would be great.
- [+] PewPew's Castform Edition
- PewPew wrote:I give to you; POKEMON CASTFORM.
Jesus fuck that took forever and I think I have rsi from typing castform so many times.
Every trainer pokemon rematch and gym leader, every wild encounter, the starters and the legendary encounters are all Castform.
Oh yeah, it's based on Ruby. I think.
- [+] Drayano's (and Wiznatts') FireRed Omega + Gible
This is a little hack I threw together when I was deciding to do the no sleep run I did. Basically, I just took FireRed Omega, added the P/S Split (watch out for Minun on the Route before Rock Tunnel) and added the Gible line to the game. I made a few BP adjustments as well, mostly bringing moves to the Gen 5 level of power (though not all of them are changed). I had to make a few adjustments to the movepools of a couple Pokemon as well, but nothing too major. Since the Gible family occupies 3 of the extra slots they are not found in the wild, there is an event where you are given it. I won't say where, but you'll know it when you see it. Have fun with Garchomp in Kanto.
Any feedback can be posted here too I guess, and if someone who isn't a Hacktard wants to suggest something, I'm sure a PM to the creator won't go amiss!