Pokemon Alternate Evolutions!

TheEdgeOfForever
Conqueror of the Sootopolis Gym

July 18th, 2011, 8:28 am #1

Hey! Welcome to my first (and probably last) hack!

Some time ago there was an "Alternate Evolutions" thread and somebody suggested to make a hack out of it, so the last couple of weeks I worked on it and here I present the outcome!

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you post in this thread, any information related to alternate evolutions MUST be posted in spoiler tags, since there are people that want to find them by themselves.

V3 Information:

Features:

1. Pokemon

- This hack offers a total of 272 Pokemon from generations I to V.
- A good amount of the Pokemon have different evolutions. Of the about 100 lines in the game, 40 have alternate evolutions.
- Because of the above, a lot of the Pokemon (if not all) have revised BST and Movesets. Also, all fully evolved Pokemon have decent stats, so don't subestimate the power of any Pokemon!
- Movesets were edited to be similar to Gen IV/V ones.
- Some Pokemon have new abilites, most of them from the DW.
- There are also a lot of typing changes. For example, Geodude is now pure Rock type.
- Starters are Chikorita, Charmander and Squirtle.
- Gift Pokemon have been changed. You no longer get Lapras in Silph Co or buy Magikarp in Route 4. Also, the Fighting Dojo prize is different (better). Eevee is still a gift mon.
- Pokemon you can buy from the Game Corner are different. In order, they are Abra, Jigglypuff, Tyrogue, Shuckle, Dratini (even if the game says otherwise).

2. Map and Plot

- Plot was left completely untouched.
- There is grass in some cities, explore!
- All places you can visit before visiting the Elite 4 are edited.
- Only the first 3 Sevii Islands are accesible.
- There is a new sidequet inserted into the game. It begins at Pewter City and ends after the Elite 4! I promise the reward for doing the quest is very very good.

3. Trainers

- All trainers have edited teams. I tried to make the game challenging but not impossible.
- Almost every route/cave has at least one "boss" trainer that is smarter than the rest, has better movesets and can use items. These "bosses" are usually the last of the route, but not always. So be prepared!
- There a few extra, "hidden", trainers, that give stuff. Battle them!
- There are two trainers in the posgame.

4. Gym Leaders

- All Gym Leaders have edited teams.
- All Gym Leaders have 6 Pokemon in their team.
- Gym Leaders have more items (read: Potions) than in the original games. Also, they use hold items.
- To avoid overleveling (or underleveling) I'll list here the levels and typing of the Gym Leaders:
[+] Spoiler
- Brock uses Rock Pokemon. His levels range from 15 to 18.
- Misty uses Water Pokemon. Her levels range from 24 to 27.
- Lt. Surge uses Electric Pokemon. Levels go from 31 to 34.
- Erika uses Grass Pokemon. Levels go from 41 to 43.
- Koga uses Poison Pokemon. Levels go from 49 ro 51.
- Sabrina uses Psychic Pokemon. Levels range from 55 to 57.
- Blaine uses Fire Pokemon, with levels from 60 to 63.
- Mysterious 8th leader ( :v: ) uses Ground Pokemon, levels from 65 to 67.
- Elite 4: All members use Pokemon with levels from 75 to 80.
- Lorelei uses Ice Pokemon.
- Bruno uses Fighting Pokemon, with only one exception.
- Agatha uses Ghost Pokemon.
- Lance uses Dragon Pokemon.
5. Gary

- Gary will act like a normal trainer. That is, he will catch a lot of Pokemon, so you'll notice his team changes between battles. In fact, you may be surprised in the fight before Victory Road.
- Gary can be tough, so I also leave the levels of the rival battles here:
[+] Spoiler
1st battle: Lv. 5 (duh).
Route 22 (1st time): Lvs 8 to 11, 4 Pokemon.
Cerulean City: 20 to 23, 6 Pokemon (from now on).
SS Anne: 26 to 29.
Lavender: 35 to 38.
Silph: 51 to 54.
Route 22 (2nd time): 65 to 68.
Champion battle: 80 to 82.
6. Giovanni

- He sucks in the real games, so his teams also change here. He uses 6 Pokemon in all battles. Levels are:
[+] Spoiler
- Game Corner base: 37 to 40.
- Silph Co: 52 to 55.
7. Known Bugs

None yet.

8. Some tips

- Don't overlook any Pokemon, since it may evolve into something cool.
- Use evolution stones! Also, all Pokemon that evolve from stones still keep learning moves so don't be afraid (though I recommend waiting for level 30 in most cases, since they usually don't learn anything before).
- Use the fishing rod(s). There are not many water Pokemon in the grass, and you get the old rod early. I changed the fishing encounters to allow you to get decent water types with every rod (Magikarp is still very common though).
- Talk to NPC's!
- And talk to the guy that gives advice in the gyms.
- Grass below Pallet Town is a grinding place.
- Explore places to find the secret trainers.
- The trainers' levels are hacked supposing you play the game in the next order (since Cerulean):
[+] Spoiler
Gary 3rd battle -> Misty -> SS Anne -> Surge -> Route 9 and Rock Tunnel -> Lavender Gary
-> Rocket Secret Base -> Fighting Dojo -> Erika -> End of Lavender tower -> Cycling Road
-> Fuschia -> Routes 15 to 12 -> Koga -> Silph Co -> Sabrina -> Surfing routes -> Blaine
-> Sevii Islands -> Giovanni -> The rest.
- Apparently, I made the hack quite hard. Honestly, I wanted to. So, if you don't like hard hacks, stay away from this, or don't bitch at me. I may have given some gym leaders nasty moves, but just face it, they are gym leaders, they are supposed to be strong without being entirely bullshit.

9. DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?g7goq5ompohaz9p

NOTE:
This file is a patch, not a ROM. To play you need to download a Fire Red ROM (use Google, don't be lazy) and then use LunarIPS to apply the patch to the ROM. If you aren't sure how to do this, ask in the official questions thread. Don't ask here and don't PM me.

OFFICIAL POKÉDEX: PART 1 | PART 2.

ROSTER INFORMATION: CLICK HERE.

[+] Old V2
V2 Information:

Features:

1. Pokemon

- This hack offers a total of 251 Pokemon from generations I to V.
- A good amount of the Pokemon have different evolutions. Of the about 100 lines in the game, 40 have alternate evolutions.
- Because of the above, a lot of the Pokemon (if not all) have revised BST and Movesets. Also, all fully evolved Pokemon have decent stats, so don't subestimate the power of any Pokemon!
- There are also a lot of typing changes. For example, Geodude is now pure Rock type.
- Gift Pokemon have been changed. You no longer get Lapras in Silph Co or buy Magikarp in Route 4. Also, the Fighting Dojo prize is different (better). Eevee is still a gift mon.
- Pokemon you can buy from the Game Corner are different. In order, they are Abra, Jigglypuff, Tyrogue, Shuckle, Dratini (even if the game says otherwise).

2. Map and Plot

- There is grass in some cities, explore!
- All places you can visit before visiting the Elite 4 are edited.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Since you have the National Dex, you can get the Rainbow Pass and visit the 7 Sevii Islands before beating the Elite 4. However, I did not touch Sevii Islands Four to Seven, so I highly recommend you avoid visiting them. Also, beating the islands triggers the E4 rematch teams, and I didn't edit those either.

3. Trainers

- All trainers have edited teams. I tried to make the game challenging but not impossible.
- Almost every route/cave has at least one "boss" trainer that is smarter than the rest, has better movesets and can use items. These "bosses" are usually the last of the route, but not always. So be prepared!
- There a few extra, "hidden", trainers, that give stuff. Battle them!

4. Gym Leaders

- Gym Leaders have more items (read: Potions) than in the original games. Also, they use hold items.
- To avoid overleveling (or underleveling) I'll list here the levels and typing of the Gym Leaders:
[+] Spoiler
- Brock uses Rock Pokemon. His levels range from 14 to 18.
- Misty uses Water Pokemon. Her levels range from 24 to 27.
- Lt. Surge uses Electric Pokemon. Levels go from 31 to 34.
- Erika uses Grass Pokemon. Levels go from 40 to 43.
- Koga uses Poison Pokemon. Levels go from 48 ro 51.
- Sabrina uses Psychic Pokemon. Levels range from 54 to 57.
- Blaine uses Fire Pokemon, with levels from 60 to 63.
- Mysterious 8th leader ( :v: ) uses Ground Pokemon, levels from 64 to 67.
- Elite 4: All members use Pokemon with levels from 75 to 80.
- Lorelei uses Ice Pokemon.
- Agatha uses Ghost Pokemon.
5. Gary

- Gary will act like a normal trainer. That is, he will catch a lot of Pokemon, so you'll notice his team changes between battles. In fact, you may be surprised in the fight before Victory Road.
[+] Spoiler
Route 22 (1st time): Lvs 8 to 11, 4 Pokemon.
Cerulean City: 20 to 23, 6 Pokemon (from now on).
SS Anne: 26 to 29.
Lavender: 35 to 38.
Silph: 51 to 54.
Route 22 (2nd time): 65 to 68.
Champion battle: 78 to 82.
6. Giovanni

- He sucks in the real games, so his teams also change here. He uses 6 Pokemon in all battles. Levels are:
[+] Spoiler
- Game Corner base: 37 to 40.
- Silph Co: 52 to 55.
7. Known Bugs

- I wouldn't call this a bug, but I'll say it anyway. On Three Island I made a mistake and there's a hugely overleveled Pokemon there. You are free to call bullshit.

8. Some tips

- Use evolution stones! Also, all Pokemon that evolve from stones still keep learning moves so don't be afraid (though I recommend waiting for level 30 in most cases, since they usually don't learn anything before).
- Use the fishing rod(s). There are not many water Pokemon in the grass, and you get the old rod early. I changed the fishing encounters to allow you to get decent water types with every rod (Magikarp is still very common though).
- Talk to NPC's!
- And talk to the guy that gives advice in the gyms.
- The trainers' levels are hacked supposing you play the game in the next order (since Cerulean):
[+] Spoiler
Gary 3rd battle -> Misty -> SS Anne -> Surge -> Route 9 and Rock Tunnel -> Lavender Gary
-> Rocket Secret Base -> Fighting Dojo -> Erika -> End of Lavender tower -> Cycling Road
-> Fuschia -> Routes 15 to 12 -> Koga -> Silph Co -> Sabrina -> Surfing routes -> Blaine
-> Sevii Islands -> Giovanni -> The rest.
- Apparently, I made the hack quite hard. Honestly, I wanted to. So, if you don't like hard hacks, stay away from this, or don't bitch at me. I may have given some gym leaders nasty moves, but just face it, they are gym leaders, they are supposed to be strong without being entirely bullshit.

9. DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?5zevzajf8ygbtxa .

Note: The above link is a .IPS file. You need to patch it using Lunar IPS. The hack is of FireRed, but don't ask me where to get a clean ROM of that.
[+] Old V1 Information
Features:

1. Pokemon

- This hack offers a total of 168 Pokemon from generations I to III.
- Some (not all) Pokemon have different evolutions than the ones they do in the usual games. I won't leave a list here because I think the experience is better if you don't know what you'll get!
- Gift Pokemon have been changed. You no longer get Lapras in Silph Co or buy Magikarp in Route 4, you can buy Chinchou there but you need lots of money (I may change that). Also, the Fighting Dojo prize is different (better). Eevee is still a gift mon.
- Pokemon you can buy from the Game Corner are different. In order, they are Abra, Jigglypuff, Tyrogue, Shuckle, Dratini.

2. Map and Plot

- Grass was added to Pewter City, Cerulean City and Vermillion City.
- Sevii Islands are not a part of the hack. I mean, they are in the game, but absolutely nothing has been edited there.

3. Trainers

- Almost every route/cave has at least one "boss" trainer that is smarter than the rest, has better movesets and can use items. These "bosses" are usually the last of the route, but not always so be prepared!

4. Gym Leaders

[+] Spoiler
- Brock uses Rock and Ground Pokemon. His levels range from 13 to 17.
- Misty uses Water Pokemon. Her levels range from 22 to 25.
- Lt. Surge uses Electric Pokemon. Levels go from 28 to 32.
- Erika uses Grass and Bug Pokemon. Levels go from 36 to 40.
- Koga uses Poison and Dark Pokemon. Levels go from 42 ro 46.
- Sabrina uses Psychic Pokemon. Levels range from 46 to 50.
- Blaine uses Fire Pokemon, with levels from 50 to 54.
- Mysterious 8th leader ( :v: ) uses Ground Pokemon, levels from 52 to 56.
- Elite 4: All members use Pokemon with levels from 64 to 68.
- Lorelei uses Water and Ice Pokemon.
- Agatha uses Ghost and Dark Pokemon.
5. Gary

[+] Spoiler
Route 22 (1st time): Lvs 8 to 11, 3 Pokemon.
Cerulean City: 18 to 22, 6 Pokemon (from now on).
SS Anne: 24 to 28.
Lavender: 32 to 36.
Silph: 44 to 48.
Route 22 (2nd time): 54 to 58.
Champion battle: 66 to 70.
6. Giovanni

[+] Spoiler
- Game Corner base: 34 to 38.
- Silph Co: 44 to 48.
7. Known Bugs

- Some signposts act weirdly. In Viridian Forest the last post does nothing.
- The post of Brock's Gym has no message, but check it out anyway! (I recommend to save first though, it has not freezed to me, but you never know).
[PSNStryker reported a freeze with that signpost, so be careful!]
- Magikarp's evolution gains a few levels after evolution, and misses learning new moves until later.
- Certain Pokemon's evolution has an obedience problem.
- Game Corner gift Pokemon don't work.

8. Some tips

[+] Spoiler
-> Fuschia -> Routes 15 to 12 -> Koga -> Silph Co -> Sabrina -> Surfing routes.
9. DOWNLOAD LINK: ALMOST.

And that's it. Hope you people play it, Nuzlocke it (if you dare!) and comment here, suggesting changes or reporting bugs. Also, don't spoil the evolutions, or use spoilers!

Have fun!

P.D. Aviana is doing some sort of Alt Evo Dex, which can be found in this post: http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum ... &t=8546459 . If you want to be surprised by the evolutions, DON'T CHECK IT. And if you want to contribute, PM her with SCREENSHOTS. For V2 evolutions, check this one: http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum ... &t=8546459 .

SleepyPyromancer
Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Conqueror of the Celadon Gym

July 18th, 2011, 1:29 pm #2

*Downloads* This looks interesting, I think I'll do a normal run before a nuzlocke though~

Pokemon Breeder PYRO and BRIAR would like to battle!
3DS Friend Code: 2535 3618 5040 - XY Friend Safari is Ghost type

Pilkachu
Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Conqueror of the Viridian Gym

July 18th, 2011, 1:48 pm #3

I was nuzlocking this and wow, ghastly. With powder snow. :U
At the time I had a zigzagoon, chikorita, spearow and weedle. 3 died. :[

Edit: I think people are going to abuse that viridian mart. :=/:

TheEdgeOfForever

July 18th, 2011, 2:13 pm #4

Pilkachu wrote:I was nuzlocking this and wow, ghastly. With powder snow. :U
At the time I had a zigzagoon, chikorita, spearow and weedle. 3 died. :[

Edit: I think people are going to abuse that viridian mart. :=/:
I have to edit that, it was a mistake (I wanted to edit another ROM lol).

About the Gastly, that's quite bad luck really. If it is way too hard I can lower the wild Pokemon's levels, but let's wait for more opinions!

I will now update the ROM, with trainers edited until Blaine.

EDIT: Done, uploaded new ROM, without Rare Candies in Viridian and game edited until Blaine. Next update will probably have all trainers edited.

Tenrai
Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym

July 18th, 2011, 3:29 pm #5

This Hurts My brain....

Maxpowerfreak
Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym

July 18th, 2011, 3:32 pm #6

Me and some peeps on the Nuzlocke PO server were looking through your hack with YAPE and man, good jobs on some evos. We didn't see them coming at all, especially the Ditto and Togetic ones. But not revealing more just to keep th surprise to the other people who get your hack ;)

I support this hack :P

EDIT: FYI Tenrai was one of us :P

White Chaos
Conqueror of the Dewford Gym
Conqueror of the Dewford Gym

July 18th, 2011, 3:45 pm #7

May I give a few ideas?

Ekans -> Arbok -> Seviper (You did Ekans -> Seviper, but left out Arbok)

Trapinch --(Fire Stone)--> Charizard

Nosepass -> Regice (Water Stone), Regirock (Lvl Up) or Registeel (Happiness)

EDIT: I was the one who was looking at the YAPE evolutions with the PO crew. Congrats btw.

TheEdgeOfForever

July 19th, 2011, 7:31 pm #8

I now uploaded a "full" version. All trainers have been edited, so you can now make a complete playthrough of this!

Nuzlocke it and have fun!

Feedback is very welcome :v: .

Fireburn
Conqueror of the Rustboro Gym

July 22nd, 2011, 3:02 am #9

Very good hack, mid-game could be a touch tougher, but the different evolutions were funny lol. :v:
[+] end game results and stuff
CHAMPIONS

Icy the Alakazam, Level 73 - Total bro through the whole game who wrecked everyone and didn't afraid of anything. Tanked a Metagross Meteor Mash with 1 HP remaining. :coolshades:
Tapka Aru-Aru the Houndoom Level 72 - Attract stalled Champion Edge's last Pokemon for the win, and was one of my first catches and my most reliable teammates.

FALLEN

Guizy the Spearow - crit Horn Attack from a Bug Catcher's Heracross in Viridian Forest
Maxpowerfreak the Wartortle - surprise Shock Wave from a Trainer's Girafarig on Route 25
Haberdasher the Metapod - sacrificed against Misty's Whiscash to heal Fiona the Roselia
Raverist the Tyrogue - trapped by ShiroInu the Dugtrio as I was trying to catch her
Laddie the Manectric - crit Bite from another Manectric
Tenrai the Lairon - crit Giga Drain from a Roselia in Rock Tunnel
ShiroInu the Dugtrio - Pursuited by a Fearow
Devii the Linoone - fell to confusionhax on Route 8
The Fallen the Whiscash - Giovanni's Vibrava in Rocket Hideout had Giga Drain >_>
Fiona the Roserade - crit Aerial Ace from Giovanni's Feraligatr in Rocket Hideout
Guizy 2.0 the Skarmory - crit Ancientpower from Edge's Aerodactyl before Victory Road
Aop the Snorlax - Destiny Bonded by Lorelei's Cloyster
Good Edge the Marowak - sacrifice against Lance to heal Genshuku
Genshuku the Zapdos - crit Ancientpower from Champion Edge's Aerodactyl
Cyclone the Vaporeon - crit Drill Peck from Champion Edge's Skarmory

TheEdgeOfForever

July 22nd, 2011, 10:34 pm #10

Fireburn wrote:

Very good hack, mid-game could be a touch tougher, but the different evolutions were funny lol. :v:
[+] end game results and stuff
CHAMPIONS

Icy the Alakazam, Level 73 - Total bro through the whole game who wrecked everyone and didn't afraid of anything. Tanked a Metagross Meteor Mash with 1 HP remaining. :coolshades:
Tapka Aru-Aru the Houndoom Level 72 - Attract stalled Champion Edge's last Pokemon for the win, and was one of my first catches and my most reliable teammates.

FALLEN

Guizy the Spearow - crit Horn Attack from a Bug Catcher's Heracross in Viridian Forest
Maxpowerfreak the Wartortle - surprise Shock Wave from a Trainer's Girafarig on Route 25
Haberdasher the Metapod - sacrificed against Misty's Whiscash to heal Fiona the Roselia
Raverist the Tyrogue - trapped by ShiroInu the Dugtrio as I was trying to catch her
Laddie the Manectric - crit Bite from another Manectric
Tenrai the Lairon - crit Giga Drain from a Roselia in Rock Tunnel
ShiroInu the Dugtrio - Pursuited by a Fearow
Devii the Linoone - fell to confusionhax on Route 8
The Fallen the Whiscash - Giovanni's Vibrava in Rocket Hideout had Giga Drain >_>
Fiona the Roserade - crit Aerial Ace from Giovanni's Feraligatr in Rocket Hideout
Guizy 2.0 the Skarmory - crit Ancientpower from Edge's Aerodactyl before Victory Road
Aop the Snorlax - Destiny Bonded by Lorelei's Cloyster
Good Edge the Marowak - sacrifice against Lance to heal Genshuku
Genshuku the Zapdos - crit Ancientpower from Champion Edge's Aerodactyl
Cyclone the Vaporeon - crit Drill Peck from Champion Edge's Skarmory
Thanks for the post, it was a good run in the POL chat. You had a Roselia though, since Roserade is not in the hack.

Anyway, I've noticed the download count of the hack has been rising but feedback has not... I'd love it if someone gave feedback on the difficulty levetly, variety of the Pokemon or something.

I've been planning a v2 of the hack with the Sevii islands hacked and I want to add more Pokemon with and more new evolutions. I even plan on adding newer Gen Pokemon but I don't know if I'll be able to (it doesn't seem that hard though). So, I'm open to suggestions on Pokemon you'd like to see on the hack, and/or new evolutions that you think would fit.

Dooms
Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Conqueror of the Azalea Gym

July 24th, 2011, 3:13 am #11

[+] suggestion
Might I suggest upping Pokemon like Weedle's stats a slight bit if you're going to make them go past their original level? I don't know if I'm asking for too much, but good god training weedle past level 7 is going to be a nightmare hahaha. Just a simple suggestion!
From what I've seen so far... I feel like my mind is going to be screwed lol. Great hack so far XD

Edit: Nvm. Gave in and looked at their stats... you changed them a bit lol.
:|

Dark Felicity

July 25th, 2011, 4:38 am #12

Oh man, that was intense, Edge...I wiped to Surge and then while grinding my backups on the way to Rock Tunnel I wiped to Curse Umbreon. Ugh, I also lost my Bayleef to Misty! Still, it is well made and I almost had my Metapod evolved there. Surge was hard because I evolved my Trapinch and it became bug/dragon and not ground/dragon. I was pretty much screwed when he pulled out the secret weapon anyway.

Enjoyed it while it lasted, though. Who knew Snubbull was good?

Deaths: 0 Badges: 1 Awesomeness: Lots

TheEdgeOfForever

July 25th, 2011, 5:27 am #13

jbeeber95 wrote:
[+] suggestion
Might I suggest upping Pokemon like Weedle's stats a slight bit if you're going to make them go past their original level? I don't know if I'm asking for too much, but good god training weedle past level 7 is going to be a nightmare hahaha. Just a simple suggestion!
From what I've seen so far... I feel like my mind is going to be screwed lol. Great hack so far XD

Edit: Nvm. Gave in and looked at their stats... you changed them a bit lol.
Yeah, I edited them slightly. I gave both Weedle and Kakuna better moves though, but I could edit the stats more if necessary.
Dark Felicity wrote:Oh man, that was intense, Edge...I wiped to Surge and then while grinding my backups on the way to Rock Tunnel I wiped to Curse Umbreon. Ugh, I also lost my Bayleef to Misty! Still, it is well made and I almost had my Metapod evolved there. Surge was hard because I evolved my Trapinch and it became bug/dragon and not ground/dragon. I was pretty much screwed when he pulled out the secret weapon anyway.

Enjoyed it while it lasted, though. Who knew Snubbull was good?
A shame that you wiped, but that helps me to know about the difficulty of the hack (even if Fireburn "breezed" through it :v: ). Snubbull is pretty good, and learns very good moves at later levels.

Anyway, thanks for the comments! I'm still open to suggestions for new evolutions. You may even suggest Gen IV or Gen V Pokemon since I'm open to adding some to a new version of the hack. You can PM me if you want!
You can also suggest Pokemon you'd like to see, not necessarily evolutions and that kind of stuff.

Shinymon

July 25th, 2011, 6:19 am #14

make Pinsir evolve into Heracross at like level 40.

dayafter
Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym

July 25th, 2011, 2:49 pm #15

this looks AWESOME *downloads*

Aqua
Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym

July 26th, 2011, 1:39 am #16

I want to do a Nuzlocke of this in the screenshot section, but if you are going to be doing Sevii islands and the like should I wait?

Seconding Pinsir to Heracross.

Maybe Corsola to Relicanth?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Check out my first documented Nuzlocke: [Complete]Zigzagoon Only Sapphire

TheEdgeOfForever

July 26th, 2011, 4:13 am #17

Aquaeus wrote:I want to do a Nuzlocke of this in the screenshot section, but if you are going to be doing Sevii islands and the like should I wait?

Seconding Pinsir to Heracross.

Maybe Corsola to Relicanth?
You shouldn't wait lol, the existence of a V2 of the hack isn't confirmed yet :v:

I don't know if I'll have time and/or motivation to do it, but I want to have ideas in case I decide to, so if you want to Nuzlocke this, do it now! =P

Aqua

July 27th, 2011, 2:48 am #18

Started my run, I assume you want to read it?

Also suggesting that Fearow with Thunderstone evolves into Zapdos.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Urahara
Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Conqueror of the Violet Gym

July 27th, 2011, 2:54 am #19

This is pretty fun, I'm using a lot of pokemon that I've never used before in hope that they evolve. (and the fact that tons of my mons die during the grind that supposed to get them up to speed with the team!)

ONE MORE THING.

Sturdy on fearow? oh please let this mean what I hope this means.
YOU DECIDE MY FATE! Scorched earth 2.0 nuzlocke
~James~Gabriel~Verona~Trixie

Aqua

July 27th, 2011, 4:06 pm #20

Just a suggestion: so far the levels of wild pokemon are the pretty much the same as they are in the original games. I don't know if it's like this the whole game, but if so since you will be higher leveled than in the original grinding up wild pokemon will take a long time.

Its just I'm twice the level of wild pokemon :laughing:

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler