Forum rules
You can't post new threads here.
If you have a comic run that will not reach a conclusion for whatever reason, please PM a
, and they'll move the thread here for you!

Feel free to post in the runs that are already here, though!

[INACTIVE]DEADLIEST WARRIOR SEASON 2

SweepStakes
Conqueror of the Azalea Gym

May 6th, 2013, 6:45 am #1

Hello fellow Nuzlockers. Are you ready for the second installment of the most epic rivalries the world will ever see? Azure Fluke and I bring you to....

DEADLIEST WARRIOR SEASON 2: EVEN DEADLIER

Details:
[+] Rulez
1. Faint=Death
2. 1 catch per route
3. Shinys are fair game, and you WILL be rewarded for getting one
[+] Participants
I will be accepting 10 people for this game. Extra 3 people will be picked as reserves. Each person will have to announce their participation here also tge theme they will be following

BONUS: Whoever can make a decent banner will be allowed confirmed entry in. Others will be RNG'd
[+] Themes
Each participant will have a theme unique to them. Each theme can be a Joke theme or a Serious theme. The theme chosen will influence the restrictions, bonuses, rewards and punishment

Examples:

Theme: Assasin
Restriction: You are not allowed to use attacks that hit more than one user for it will hurt passerbys and innocents
Bonus: You will be given a Shiny Pidgeot with perfect IVs and moves it would not normally get

Theme: Hipster
Restriction: You are not allowed to use a Normal type, cause they're too mainstream
Bonus: You will be allowed to evolve your pokemon 5 levels earlier than they normally do

[+] Viewer participation
Fans are allowed to give gifts and challenges. The better the gift, the harder their punishment must be. They challenges are completely optional though
[+] Rewards and Punishments
As the director, I am allowed to give rewards and punishments however I like.
[+] ROMS
The game will be.....
EMERALD RANDOMISED WOOOO

I hope you know how to get the randomiser, but if you have any qualms, see below
[+] Updates
All participants must be able to update to every gym by a week
[+] Battle Points

Even numbered gyms and rival battles will be elim, Odd will be non. The first one to arrive may pick his victim. However, the first battle is not counted for obvious reasons that you can give yourself
[+] Questions
Pm me if need be

And now... The pilot
[+] PILOT
It had been years since Azure had won the Kanto league. And what an amazing champion he was. 20 years and he still held the title. He had set a new world record. Kids looked up to him, admired him, aspired to be him. Aiman smiled, who knew tht boy had that much potent ability? He even sent a Latias to assist him and was confident he could handle it. He thought Aiman needed help surveying the routes

But it was a far more sinister plan. Aiman aspired for power, for glory. And he found it. A latent source of power at the Sky Pillar. Finally, after 20 yers he had found it. He made his way to the top, clutching a sledgehammer. This was the same hammer he killed the Paladin with all those years ago under the guise of the Noxian. Finally he had the power. He approached the source of the power. But it did not respond. It looked like a giant snake sleeping.

"DAMN IT ALL, ITS DEAD"

He swung tht hammer at the snake.

"Only a true trainer can awaken me, you are not worthy"
"Where is this trainer"

"10 warriors duke it out
Through blood and sweat they'll seek me out
Through peril and terror
Through evil and malice
One will make it out"

10 warriors? Sounds familiar.

He sent the Latias to Azure, bearing the message.

Then he decended the steps. He pulled a stone out of his pocket. A light shimmered. Aiman had changed his form. The Noxian was back.

"I will seek them out."

He spent the next few days, rampaging, causing terror. To seed out the 10 heroes to stop him. His pokemon burned and wrecked all around him. With a mighty roar, he yelled,

"IS THERE ANYONE WHO WISHES TO PROVE HIMSELF?"

THE VOLUNTEERING TIME IS 1 WEEK. GOGOGOGO
Back Again

Decision
Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym

May 6th, 2013, 6:51 am #2

Hell yeah Missed most of season one ( but Azure and R.R where AMAZING) and I just realised I have no time for other projects so uh good luck to the contenders I will be watching this like crazy

Errorious Azure
Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym

May 6th, 2013, 7:46 am #3

Well, I like that plot. Let's get a start on it!

Also, just to make sure, like Sweeps have said before, strictly no OP-type bonuses, or we might change that. For those who need a randomiser can ask me or Sweeps. That's all for now. Good luck!
Planning.

Decision

May 6th, 2013, 9:24 am #4

Hello posting again but I have made a meh signature. If theres anything you want me to change I will

Errorious Azure

May 6th, 2013, 10:09 am #5

Almost forgot, I should do my side of the prologue.
[+] New Dark
Something isn't right,

Kanto has been in a safe state for years, Azure and I keeping the peace, but something's not right..

"Azura, you okay? You've been staring out for quite a long time. Is something wrong?" asks Azure, I just look at him worriedly, making his concern bigger.

"Remember what I told you about my "studies"?" I ask him, "I think... I think it's back."

Azure's eyes grow bigger, "Wait, you mean-" I cut him off by pointing my hand at him.

"Yeah, that's what Storm was talking about, why Aiman was missing, too," I say.

"Well, we can't be sure, Azura. We'll do some intel in Hoenn, where Storm and Aiman were last heard of." Azure says.

"Hey, I'll go, with Flora, I'm sure we can-" Azure cut me off of my words.

"No, Azura. Storm said that there will be 10 warriors who will do this. I don't think this includes you, Azura," Azure explains, making me feel a little discouraged. "Don't worry, once they've done their part, you can go rally Flora and the rest of your team to finally take it down,"

"I hope you're right," I say, "Shit's about to get real,"

When I go outside, a familiar face suddenly slams into me, I screamed a little, but when I recognized her, I calmed down.

"Come on, I'd never abandon my trainer, besides. I'd love to help, also crush skulls, yeah. That, too."

"Damn it, Flora. Always straightforward," I smirk at her. Azure comes outside to see what happened.

"Hey, isn't this that Flora you've talked about?" asks Azure.

"Hey, isn't this that twin-brother Azure that you've talked about?" counters Flora, with a grin.

Looks like we have competition. Oh, boy.

"Well, anyways," says Flora "So, it's back, huh? Using the name of "The Noxian", probably. I've heard of a new legendary in town, though it doesn't sound so good,

"Flora, you have to stop spying on us like that," I remind her.

"Whatever, at least I can fight it, now!"

"Not now, Flora, we have to let these "10 warriors" handle things first, then, we head to Hoenn, and finish this." I tell Flora.

Flora starts to frown a little. "Damn it, Noxie. I swear, once this is over, I'll skullfuck you harder than you did to your stupid Vessel - no offence, Azura - and Shadow."

"Well, then. We have a lot to do." says a familiar voice, Azure looks out and grins when he saw Miasma and Alya, with the rest of his team on them.

Spying better not be the in thing around here.

"Calm down, Azura. Now, come on, we have work to do, don't we?" Elena says.
Not much plot, but some insights on who this "Noxian" really is.
Planning.

Decision

May 6th, 2013, 10:15 am #6

That was awesome and is the Azura in the prolouge the same Azura from Fiery Pasts.
And uh I know I said I would like to join but I have got no time. So I edited my first post.

Norhian Samur

May 6th, 2013, 10:45 am #7

if someone can help me figure out how to do a screenshot run i will join

Decision

May 6th, 2013, 10:48 am #8

@Samur - Theres a tutorial in the screenshot and WL section its pinned if you want to see it

Norhian Samur

May 6th, 2013, 10:53 am #9

If i'm going to do it i'm thinking of atheist
restriction:no legendary pokemon may be used and they count as my first encounter. Pseudo legends are allowed

bonus: my battle opponents can't use legnedaries as well. Pseudo legends are allowed
oh okay

SweepStakes

May 6th, 2013, 11:06 am #10

We have one partcipant, and remember,cwe still have 1 week to go people so let's get to it!
And Atheist? That can go places
Back Again

Slowpoke_Lance
Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Conqueror of the Celadon Gym

May 6th, 2013, 11:12 am #11

If I'm allowed to be in two competition-lockes at once(Neither will interfere with each other, and both are very different), I would enjoy being in this.

If I may join;

Theme: Frightened
Restriction: May not catch a Dark, Ghost, or Bug Pokemon
No idea for bonus.

SweepStakes

May 6th, 2013, 11:20 am #13

I will give you your starters together at week's end. And if you don't know your bonus, i'll give you one
Back Again

A Random Day
Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Conqueror of the Violet Gym

May 6th, 2013, 11:29 am #14

I'm in.

Theme: PURIST
Restriction: NO HEALING IN BATTLE
Bonus: I GET TO START WITH 20 OF EACH VITAMIN

[+] Spoiler

Into The Matrix
A Tale Of Intrigue, Mystery, Augmentation, Monsters, and G-Men

ON INDEFINITE HIATUS: Me, My Pokemon, And The Narrator: A Pokemon Iridescent Screenshot Run
DEADLIEST WARRIOR: THE PURIST

Norhian Samur

May 6th, 2013, 11:42 am #15

I can't get the emulator to play help me. every time i try to play it my computer says search the web to find correct program

Beezle
Conqueror of the Petalburg Gym
Conqueror of the Petalburg Gym

May 6th, 2013, 12:14 pm #16

Y'know, since the update schedule seems to be pretty lax (once a week to the gym, I mean), wynaut?

Theme: The Protector
Restriction: I may only catch Pokemon whose base stat for ONE of their defensive stats (HP, Defense, Special Defense) is, at least, 90.
Bonus: I may start off with 5-10 copies of Protect in my bag

Tried to make it as balanced as possible, but might need to change it up... oh well.

[+] Spoiler
Round 1: 2-0 (+7) vs. New Orleans Gengars (coached by Gengar to Victory)
Round 2: 2-0 (+6) vs. Kansas JayHawluchas (coached by natnap12)
Round 3: 0-2 (-7) vs. Texas Toxicroak (coached by Rhetco)
Round 4: vs. Buffalo Scythers (coached by Kaltchrei)
Round 5: 0-2 (-7) vs. Chicago Blacksawks (coached by Zaazaa0)
Round 6: 0-2 (-2) vs. Montreal Arcanadiens (coached by Clockenstein)
Round 7: 2-0 (+7) vs. Minnesota Twineedles (coached by Toyatasomi no Miko)
Round 8: 2-0 (+10) vs. Green Bay Pikachus (coached by RainaOkami)
Round 9: 2-0 (+6) vs. Hartford Wailmers (coached by StrykerX)
Round 10: vs. New Yorrek Rangers (coached by LulzitsMatty)
Round 11: vs. New Mauville Patriots (coached by GoodMorningCrono)
Round 12:

Current Standing: 5-2 w/ +22 differential.
[+] Spoiler
The 2nd Annual Nuzlocke Games
Placing: 2nd

TYKING1224'S ALT EVOS CAPSLOCKE
DEATHS: 4

The 4th Annual Nuzlocke Games
Placing: 1st
[+] Spoiler

Mio
Johto League Champion
Johto League Champion

May 6th, 2013, 12:16 pm #17

Emerald Randomizer... universal randomizer or just the starters/wild pokemon one?

Either way, I'm in. :3

[+] Spoiler
Record: 15-2 (+44)
DALLAS TSAREENAS THE CHAMPS
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Dillon - Pepe - Mary Jane - Kenneth - Trevor - Chase
Coach of the Oklahoma City Thundurus
S6 Record: 11-10 (+8)
Dallas Tsareenas

Coached by Jackinev and Mio
S7 Record: 13-4 (+42)

SweepStakes

May 6th, 2013, 12:23 pm #18

Oh the classic wild changes only. And if you're in I need a theme to give you a starter:P
Back Again

Neosonic97
Indigo League Champion
Indigo League Champion

May 6th, 2013, 1:41 pm #19

Imma be a viewer right now, not a participant.
I'll give VERY tough challenges, but the rewards will probably worth the effort.
I can already think of a challenge idea now.
Steal the idea in the spoiler tag, and I get my Metagross to Meteor Mash you into oblivion after you've been dragon pulse'd by my Hydreigon.
[+] Spoiler
Challenge name: Gemini Rush.
Challenge: Sweep an Entire Gym using only two Pokemon, no type advantages, no overgrinding, and the Pokemon you use must be opposite types e.g. a Fire-Type and a Water Type.
Reward: Get one Pokemon that is part of a pair. Full stop. Anything, even one of Lugia or Ho-Oh, or Latias and Latios, Mewtwo and Mew, you get the idea.

BeyondTheFail
Conqueror of the Dewford Gym
Conqueror of the Dewford Gym

May 6th, 2013, 6:20 pm #20

My ROMs tend to have issues, so I'll be watching from the sidelines this time around. Good luck to everyone, and may your swords stay sharp!
Black 2 Written Log - The Forum Run Complete
Badges: 8 Deaths: 12