I mean, I wasn't exactly subtle with what my next run was gonna be, guys.
Yeah, so, hey, everybody, Polar Bear here, back for more Final Fantasy enjoyment! For those who don't know, in 2017, I did a year-long written log of Omega Ruby in which the naming theme was Final Fantasy locations, as a way to celebrate Final Fantasy's 30th anniversary. When the run ended, I promised more Final Fantasy based runs in the future and, well...here we are! Welcome to "Gotta Imprism 'Em All! A World of Final Fantasy OA".
As for this run, it's going to be a bit of a challenge run. Nothing Nuzlocke-esque, because I still haven't worked out how to do something like that in World of Final Fantasy yet, but as the title implies, this is going to be a "Gotta Catch 'Em All" run where I will be obtaining every Mirage (that's what the monsters are called) in game.
Now, for the rules and guidelines of the run.
- [+] Rules and Guidelines!
- 1. I am not required to own a copy of every Mirage in game; just having owned it at one point is good enough. (ie, if I "evolve" a Mirage to its next state, it counts as both its first form and its evolved form.)
2. This is a bit complicated to explain out of context, but some Mirages can transform into entirely different "evolutionary lines" and back. For this challenge run, transforming between "evolutionary lines" is not allowed. I'll go more in depth to this rule when it comes up in game.
3. Maxing out a Mirage's Mirage Board (learning all its abilities, basically) is not required, because that would take so much grinding and would be very tedious.
4. Name all your Mirages! The naming scheme for this run is "Final Fantasy Characters That Aren't In This Game".