V-Looped Full Cap Photos

V-Looped Full Cap Photos

June 2nd, 2012, 9:16 am #1

A lot of people ask about the v-loop ventilation on skin pieces and what the differences are from injection so I thought I'd put up a few photos of a brushback v-looped piece. It has a very nice appearance of the hair coming right out of the scalp like injection, the main difference is that it has more lift and styling options as opposed to injection, which likes to lay flatter to the head.

This is a full cap with the excess skin still attached. This is a full brushback piece (front, temples and sides). This piece was made on the .08 thinskin base, not on the .03 ultra thinskin.

This is literally right out of the shipment with the hair uncut, I just ran a comb through it and took a few photos:

Craig
Craig

June 2nd, 2012, 10:32 am #2

Looks awesome Eric. I think I am finally convinced to try as skin piece on my next order.

Ad
Ad

June 2nd, 2012, 11:04 am #3

That looks good. They did a nice job on the hairline.

June 3rd, 2012, 6:00 pm #4

It really did turn out nice. Obviously this isn't ideal for a photo because it is on a bright white styro head and still 6" long/matted hair before being washed and cut in....but the main thing is to show the v-looping ventilation to those that have wondered how it differs from injection, etc.

Danno-10
Danno-10

June 4th, 2012, 2:29 pm #5

Eric...would you please post the density and the color of the hair. The piece
looks fantastic and thanks for posting the pictures. It really helps to see them
for making future decisions on purchases. Good job and thanks for taking the time
to post these.

June 5th, 2012, 6:35 am #6

Hi Danno,

No problem, glad they are of some help. This is medium light density (100% on my scale/65% for those used to the lower scale) with a graduated hairline. This is also a full brushback, not just at the hairline but on the sides down to the sideburns as well. This is v-looped ventilation on the .08mm thinskin. The hair color is 7 ash with synthetic grey.

Thanks,
Eric

siroadster
siroadster

June 7th, 2012, 2:11 pm #7

How many different kinds of loop ventilation are there ?

June 7th, 2012, 2:56 pm #8

V-looping is just one "type" of ventilation like injection, knotted, etc. Just like on a piece that is knotted, you can have the v-looping ordered as freestyle, brushback, etc.
Last edited by -Eric on June 7th, 2012, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

siroadster
siroadster

June 7th, 2012, 3:18 pm #9

Ah ok fine. Which do you currently have ?

June 8th, 2012, 3:49 am #10

I'm not sure if I understand your question siroadster....if you mean what do I personally wear, I wear an all french lace piece with forward from the crown ventilation. That is my before/after set of photos on the "about us" page.