Untitled

Untitled

Melonaid
Melonaid

April 28th, 2012, 8:09 pm #1

I can relate. I have a whole box of 'em, too.

April 28th, 2012, 9:21 pm #2

Thanks for stopping in to the forum Melonaid, it's great to see another very familiar name from the past!!

Many will recognize the Melonaid name, he posted for years on the old forums and was actually my inspiration for making the switch to a piece many years ago from concealers because he posted his low density photos, which looked amazingly real and the same look I was after at the time.

I'm assuming this response was supposed to be to the "hair hoarding" thread since that was the one we were talking about earlier. Great chatting with you today and glad to hear all is well.

Melonaid
Melonaid

April 29th, 2012, 3:08 pm #3

Thanks, Eric. It is clear that some special momentum in open and honest communication about hair replacement was started many years ago. Eventually, it took a very strange and dark turn--but it is obvious to me, as a hair wearer and long-time contributor to that forum of of ideas that this is the place where some of light is shining again, and where that spirit of honesty lives on.

My own journey brought me to a place where having hair again eventually became almost no different than popping in, removing and replacing my contact lenses. Second nature with very few hassles. That would not have been possible without the input and ideas shared by forum members, by Debbie Theriault and a handful of others who are dedicated to best practices and honesty in sharing their personal or professional hair-repacement insights, tips and knowledge.

I appreciate this forum and your commitment to truth, fair business practices and good communication. I'm looking forward to ordering from you and am thankful for your terrific approach at NorthWestLace.com.

Signed,

Melonaid

April 29th, 2012, 6:32 pm #4

Thanks Melonaid, I really appreciate that and it's been so nice to see this forum building up with people that genuinely want to help each other. It's such a valuable tool not only to newbies, but to veterans as well. I still read tips and tricks on a regular basis that help make wearing easier for me.