Untitled

Untitled

February 14th, 2012, 9:15 pm #1

Hy guys! I wish you could post more pics of your pieces bought from Eric with different styles...that will be great!

Eric
Eric

February 15th, 2012, 5:30 am #2

Hi Esprittt,

Yes, that would be great and hopefully we'll see more trickle in with time...there are more on the website at northwestlace.com (particularly on the "photos" page). I also have more that have been emailed to me from customers, but they don't want them posted on the public forum...they are just showing me the results they were able to achieve.

Many don't like their photos out there (even with the faced blurred, etc) for various reasons. A lot of customers do not even post on or use a forum (many just say they like to read the information). To each their own, I have rarely in all my years of wearing posted photos myself...it's just an odd feeling to some.

Thanks,
Eric

siroadster
siroadster

February 15th, 2012, 5:52 pm #3

Point taken, however it would be nice to see pics in order to show people the quality and realism that a hairpiece can achieve. Particularly those bought through North West Lace, as there are so many hairpiece websites out there