Received order and very pleased!

Received order and very pleased!

June 2nd, 2012, 1:13 pm #1

I recently received my order of 2 French lace back and SFS front pieces from Eric and have to say
I am very pleased. The style was brush back with the hairline being slightly graduated and I was
very surprised at the high quality of the ventilation and hair quality. It is exactly what I ordered
and Eric's factory did a superb job. I couldn't be happier and I am a veteran wearer who knows
the difference between a decent piece and a great one. These fall in the great catagory by a long
shot.

Eric was a absolute pleasure to work with, and with his suggestions on some minor changes, the
pieces turned out perfect...would I make any changes on my next order??? I really can't see anything
that I would want to change except maybe to try a skin base. I am very happy with what I received
and would like to thank Eric and his company for delivering exactly what I ordered and for following
my directions on how I wanted it made...

Thanks Eric!!!!!!!! Have a nice weekend and I will be in touch with you on trying a skin base.

Mike

JDinTx
JDinTx

June 2nd, 2012, 8:18 pm #2

Yep, this is the way it should be, but seldom is. I'd ask Eric to tell us what the secret is, but then everybody would do it. Well, actually, they wouldn't, because I suspect it boils to finding a good factory and paying attention to the requests of the customers. Eric has both of those bases completely covered. He's a pleasure to work with.

June 3rd, 2012, 5:09 pm #3

Mike & JD,

I really appreciate the kind words and it's great to know that it's noticed that I care about people's orders. There are some things that I probably do differently than others, but there's no huge secret to this. I just feel that I have a really good factory (which is the toughest thing to get in place) that has quality supplies and ventilators and I stick with them exclusively instead of jumping around because consistency is what is most important. Switching around based on cost is just not something I care to do because of the risks involved.

Then it's just understanding what people want and making sure it's relayed correctly. As long as I care and the factory cares about what's being ordered things should come back right a majority of the time. Obviously, this is all hand made product and things do come back off from time to time, but I really feel good about the fact that the errors are very minimal.

Anyway, thanks again...doing this is very stressful at times because there is a lot more to it than I realized, but knowing people see that I'm trying my absolute best makes it worth it.

Take care,
Eric