Many More Videos Coming

Many More Videos Coming

November 5th, 2011, 1:41 pm #1

I will be making more videos, showing how to die a piece, how to bleach the knots, once I get new pieces form Eric at Northwest Lace, I will make a video showing every step on what to do with a new piece. You will see how it arrives in the mail, lol.. I mean how it comes packaged I will tell you my first reaction to the quality, feel of the hair, ventilation, and all those thing, next I will either attach it myself and do a cut in , or go to a regular salon to cut it in. I will also make a video of me wearing a piece and doing a 1 hour Insanity workout, you will then see how these pieces look natural even thru an extreme workout. If you guys have any more ideas for videos of anything related to hair pieces let me know and I will try making one and posting it here. There is really nothing to wearing a piece and that is what I'm tryng to show you guys with these videos, you don;t have to be a movie star, or have a high stylist touching you up with secret techniques to get a realistic and good look.

November 5th, 2011, 4:42 pm #2

Maykell,

I seriously cannot thank you enough for taking the time to make these videos. These are so helpful to everyone...I have been wearing for years, and these are the kinds of things that we all still learn little tips from to make wearing easier. This is all very much appreciated and a lot more people are seeing these than you would think.

Seeing typed words/instructions on a forum is completely different than being able to WATCH someone do it.

Thanks so much,
Eric

November 5th, 2011, 5:56 pm #3

Hi Maykell
Your videos really are invaluable, thanks for taking the time to make them!
Chesca

November 5th, 2011, 5:59 pm #4

I agree totally awesome, keep them coming

November 6th, 2011, 9:23 am #5

I will be making more videos, showing how to die a piece, how to bleach the knots, once I get new pieces form Eric at Northwest Lace, I will make a video showing every step on what to do with a new piece. You will see how it arrives in the mail, lol.. I mean how it comes packaged I will tell you my first reaction to the quality, feel of the hair, ventilation, and all those thing, next I will either attach it myself and do a cut in , or go to a regular salon to cut it in. I will also make a video of me wearing a piece and doing a 1 hour Insanity workout, you will then see how these pieces look natural even thru an extreme workout. If you guys have any more ideas for videos of anything related to hair pieces let me know and I will try making one and posting it here. There is really nothing to wearing a piece and that is what I'm tryng to show you guys with these videos, you don;t have to be a movie star, or have a high stylist touching you up with secret techniques to get a realistic and good look.
A guy like Maykell is the hair club's worst nightmare. He's not only pulling the curtain back, but inviting everyone in to have a seat and chat about anything and everything. Most of us fell prey to the hair clubs because we just didn't know how easy this stuff was. These videos will stop that from happening to a lot of folks.

Great stuff, man.