im back.. ..again!

im back.. ..again!

July 1st, 2012, 5:35 pm #1

Hey everyone!

I've been Craaazy busy pulling 12-16hr days at my new job!!! its nuts i know!

My stylist will only take appointments on tue, wed and thurs so its been especially difficult coordinating our schedules.. and to make it worse,, i have this Gorgeous fullcap eric sent to me that ive been dying to cut in for months now!!!

Im finally starting to get on top of my work and should be making time to get to the stylist soon. From what I can tell.. the measurements are SPOT on, not a ripple in sight and im never making a template again! I might bleach the knots a little further (my first time), so i dug up the baldee thread and got ready for that.. I also might step down the density a touch and go with a bit more hairline graduation for my next unit.. which i plan on ordering asap!

Eric, I should have posted a full photo review a long time ago.. my delayed reaction does not do justice to such a quality unit.

im very excited about trying maykells all blond method for the next one.. all i need to do is verify the measurements after the current one is cut in so i can order.

Eric.. i cant thank you enough.

July 1st, 2012, 7:05 pm #2

Hi Cannedair,

Great to see you back! I am really glad to hear you are happy with the full cap and that you like the measurement method. It really does seem to work great for full caps and I would say it's almost 50/50 on guys that use the measurements as opposed to templates. I was curious on how well that measurement method works, but every time I ask someone that turns in an order using it (that has done it before) says it fits like a glove and they prefer it. Thanks again for stopping in and glad to hear all is well with you.

Blackie
Blackie

July 1st, 2012, 9:04 pm #3

I understand that by sending measurements, the cap would FIT perfectly.. but what about the shape of the hairline & temples? are those shape decisions then left to the ventilator?

July 2nd, 2012, 3:59 am #4

You can specify the curvature of the hairline ("CC", "A", etc) and if you need a special curve at the temples you can submit a drawing if needed. This is the measuring chart for those that haven't seen it: