Got2Be Ultra Glued

Got2Be Ultra Glued

receded93
receded93

March 29th, 2012, 3:11 am #1

I picked up some Got2Be Ultra Glued, which looks like the original except it's in a black bottle. It says "NEW" though I'm not sure how new it is.

Anyhow, this stuff sticks even better then the original Got2Be Glued.

As you may be aware I'm new to wearing - and so far I haven't used anything except for Got2Be Glued and now this stuff.

I'm going to order tape in case I ever want to swim with my piece on, but otherwise this stuff definitely does the trick and holds very well.

Here's what the bottle looks like:
http://c4.soap.com/images/products/p/snh/snh-032_2z.jpg

March 29th, 2012, 7:08 am #2

Huge coincidence receded, I picked up the exact same thing and was going to ask about it on the forum as well. The blurb at the top really caught my eye "feels like gel, holds like glue".

I also picked up the spiking glue because it says it is "water-resistant", I was going to try both out when I experiment with the skin piece. I'm assuming the "Ultra Glued - Invincible Styling Gel" would be much stronger between the two just from the packaging. Has anyone used this new one yet?

receded93
receded93

March 29th, 2012, 12:09 pm #3

I have an observation about this new one. It definitely seems to hold much better, but I *think* there might be a tad more shine to it once dried, which, of course isn't the greatest for hairlines.

Craig
Craig

March 29th, 2012, 12:42 pm #4

When I use Got2BE, which is about 1 out of 4 attachments, I still use glue on the hairline. Still easy on easy off.

torsdag
torsdag

March 29th, 2012, 12:44 pm #5

Does it work better with skin or lace?

March 29th, 2012, 4:13 pm #6

Anyone who uses the G2BG stuff as an attachment method and does not want people to know they wear a hairpiece are insane to take that risk.

Enriquepacheco
Enriquepacheco

March 29th, 2012, 4:57 pm #7

Interesting...but I rather use a product that is made for what I need it to be instead of using a hair gel for a whole different purpose, but if it it works for some of you..more power!!!!

Craig
Craig

March 29th, 2012, 6:55 pm #8

I get an excellent bond for a couple of days, and with glue at the front, can still expose my hairline. I find you need to do a full head bond. I use this method once a month to give my scalp a break from irritation from tape.

receded93
receded93

March 29th, 2012, 11:24 pm #9

@undetectable - specifically how? just in terms of it not being attached as securely?

March 30th, 2012, 1:56 am #10

I agree that this is a risky attachment method like undetectable pointed out. The thing I like about this option is the thought of being able to do short term attachments on a skin piece (1-2 days, etc) and have the product just rinse off afterwards. However, I'm just going to be using it for the first time myself and I'm apprehensive about it too, even with all the positive things posted about it in the past.

This certainly wouldn't be for long term attachments from the sounds of things and won't be for certain folks because I don't see it being a viable option if you sweat a lot during a workout, etc.

I believe Johnny does glue around the entire perimeter normally and then the G2B Glued in the middle area only....this would help with the ease of cleanup and you wouldn't be relying on G2B only.

This product line like anything else is personal preference, but I wouldn't advise someone that wants to try it to just use it for the first time and head out into public without trying it out at home and seeing how well it holds for them first, etc.