Brushback Ventilation Photo

Craig
Craig

March 19th, 2012, 12:49 pm #11

I can envision that piece on my head, because the color is very close to mine. I have a touch of grey, and even at 60, I could pull it off, if the density was lower in the front, to say 55-60% on the lower scale.

Enriquepacheco
Enriquepacheco

March 20th, 2012, 12:24 am #12

That hair looks amazing!!! I usually don't brush my hair back but many guys do, I like the front of the unit, it looks natural!!!!

April 1st, 2012, 7:21 pm #13

That's so awesome! I wish I'd seen this before I ordered my custom unit. Next time, though. Next time. It really is awesome and it would work awfully well for my particular hair style.

April 4th, 2012, 4:33 am #14

This is a photo of a brushback piece before being sent out. I've had people ask me in emails what the difference is between this and flatback, so for others that have wondered as well...basically flatback is the most extreme of the two ventilations and is only going to go backwards style wise. It also isn't going to have much "lift" to it because it's an extreme backwards ventilation. I'll try to remember to post a flatback photo next week when those orders come back (if there is a flatback piece in them).

With brushback, it's a softer "back" ventilation and can be styled with more lift, some bangs, etc. if you wanted to change the style up. Or, you can style it extreme back like a flatback easily if you wanted. It just gives you more flexibility with styling if you're not sure that you want it to always go straight back to the extreme every day.

I thought brush back would be the same as flat back. the hair looks to be vented forward giving it a nice lift. I REALLY like this because the hair can be combed forward and retain some lift.
Last edited by luvtrax on April 5th, 2012, 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sam
Sam

May 14th, 2012, 3:35 pm #15

This is a photo of a brushback piece before being sent out. I've had people ask me in emails what the difference is between this and flatback, so for others that have wondered as well...basically flatback is the most extreme of the two ventilations and is only going to go backwards style wise. It also isn't going to have much "lift" to it because it's an extreme backwards ventilation. I'll try to remember to post a flatback photo next week when those orders come back (if there is a flatback piece in them).

With brushback, it's a softer "back" ventilation and can be styled with more lift, some bangs, etc. if you wanted to change the style up. Or, you can style it extreme back like a flatback easily if you wanted. It just gives you more flexibility with styling if you're not sure that you want it to always go straight back to the extreme every day.

Hi Eric:

Where is the picture? Have you deleted it or am I not able to see it as I have not logged in? I'd really like to see them so I can decide on my next piece. Could you please repost hem?

Thanks

lfc
lfc

May 14th, 2012, 7:22 pm #16

hi! the pic is still there ...the problem is from you. try and change the internet browser