October 15th, 2013, 7:20 am #191

This will not be the same anymore check the returning and leaving topic an announcements and news

May 25th, 2014, 7:01 am #192

Hey, What is going in everybody?

I am new here.

can you guide me?

Just like:

1) What to do In the forum?

2) Why this forum made for?

Can anyone reply to my this post?

June 8th, 2014, 9:15 pm #193

Sup Dude! They are not here because they are not active anymore. This dump is old and dangerous with hackers, spammers, self-ies (people who bug you for downloads or other stuff repeatedly),
and weird, stalker-ish, stragglers. I'm Troliboy, but you can call me Ro, I would'nt use this hangout anymore, you can hangout pretty much in any place here, they are 5 active people in ns left.
Come to the games section, we have fun there. This is a Zoo Tycoon Game forum, it was made to store downloads and mods for the game zoo tycoon 2, and serve well as a community for zoo tycoon 2 fans,
the game is old, and lots of people still play it, but the forums are visited more than the game is possibly played xD . There is a lot of competition going on in the zoo tycoon community, there are lots of forums just like this one that have more active people.
Last edited by troliboy on June 8th, 2014, 9:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known." - Matthew 10:26

June 7th, 2015, 3:37 pm #194

Yet this forum has some members
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe