buddy1983
Elite

July 14th, 2018, 10:39 am #341

Can't say I've ever heard of it. I have an abscess under my tooth its been driving me crazy. Dentist has given me 2 different course of Antibiotics but not worked so far.
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

stinger9142
Guardian

July 16th, 2018, 3:16 pm #342

That is awful man. Nothing worse than dental pain.

Shellshocker18
Shellshocker18

July 18th, 2018, 3:48 am #343

stinger9142 wrote:That is awful man. Nothing worse than dental pain.
Went to the Dentist this morning actually. I've had a fake temporary tooth for about a month as their lab was printing me a crown to go in that spot. Apparently whatever adhesive they used to stick the fake tooth in had adhered to my gumline. Guy said in 20 years that had only happened 1 other time. Had to grind without numbing all the adhesive and try to hook the fake tooth and pull it out. Failed like 10 times as all I can feel is a metal pick grinding my fake tooth, he pulls out only half of it at once, so the second half he couldn't even get out in 1 piece, just a bunch of smaller pieces that were irritatingly coming off seperatly.

They get my crown and put on in. They see and I see it was the wrong color, thus completely looking 1000 times whiter than my real teeth, despite them sending the lab pictures of my teeth so they could get the correct color match. My Dentist says they never screw up that bad. So they insist to take out my crown and send it back to get recolored, and put another fake temporary tooth in until the next crown shows up. So I basically got my tooth slowly and ineffiecitnly picked out with a metal hook for no reason today because somebody sent the wrong color back, then had another fake tooth put back in. $925 dollars aka a month and a half of my money ladies and gentlemen.

buddy1983
Elite

July 18th, 2018, 6:20 am #344

Argh that sounds terrible, i've been scared of dentist my whole life for that reason :(

Youtube

UK resident

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Cabanon
Elite

July 19th, 2018, 2:27 am #345

confess: I have not been to a dentist in over 15 years. I brush 'em at least twice a day (morning & supper). I have no pain nor trouble except they're yellow a bit but always been like this since my teenage years, so I dont really mind.

each time I walk in for the kids, its a bloody show. "oh they have this" , "oh they have that". they try to find the most possible stupid thing to make you spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars. its a :cussfit: conspiracy lol

buddy1983
Elite

September 10th, 2018, 6:30 pm #346

Making a best offer on eBay and the seller letting the timer tick down instead of declining it
Youtube

UK resident

NzBoi
NzBoi

September 11th, 2018, 12:57 am #347

buddy1983 wrote: Making a best offer on eBay and the seller letting the timer tick down instead of declining it
Hahaha. I completely agree, also when you watch-list an item with a buy now price and then when no one buys it, then the seller send out a fixed price offer that like 1 or 2 dollars less then the buy now. like that makes all the difference.