kartmaster
Veteran

November 15th, 2016, 2:42 am #41

Just pretending what it would be like if I were able to buy a mini NES.

Actually I was driving home on Friday trying to figure out why I was so angry about not getting one. Literally I have a real NES hooked up, ready to play at this very moment. I felt so petty and irrational.

So at this point I'll just wait. Not going to try to time another :pottymouth:, win the online click race, or pay extortionist prices. If I happen to see one on a shelf, I'll snatch it up.

floorcat
Elite

November 18th, 2016, 12:40 am #42

For those of you still hoping to score one of these at standard MSRP... Walmart.com will have these in stock at 2pm (PST) tomorrow... it will be the last day of their week-long availability of this stupidly, ARTIFICIALLY scarce item.

Just a warning from what I've witnessed... they go out of stock IMMEDIATELY. You need to log in and set up a payment method beforehand, and basically have your order submitted by 2:01pm (PST) to make sure you can score one. (You're not safe until AFTER you click the "Submit order" button!!) A fast internet connection would also be helpful. ;)

DeeMoney
Guardian

November 18th, 2016, 7:44 am #43

I'm keen to buy one for my son who isn't even 1 yet. No rush here. I'll wait till they get an influx of stock next year and pick one up. Might even get one on special if I'm lucky.

I'm sure my son will appreciate this when he's just about ready to play games. What better way to introduce him to gaming than through the NES :yeah: :D and without having to pay through the nose for an actual console with those 30 games :facepalm:
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

floorcat
Elite

February 7th, 2017, 5:33 pm #44

If anyone in the US is still looking for one of these, Best Buy has them in-stock, at the moment. May not last long!

[EDIT] Now sold out. >_>

bluedogrulez
Guardian

February 7th, 2017, 6:20 pm #45

That was quick! Thanks for posting, floorcat.

My appetite for the NES mini has really waned. Like kartmaster, I've got a functioning NES with all the games I want to play. I might have splurged at Christmas time, but now, it's all about saving gaming $$ for the Switch, and its few games and many accessories. Wonder if others are similarly minded....
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez

kartmaster
Veteran

February 7th, 2017, 6:35 pm #46

Yeah, this ship has left the harbor for me. IF I saw one on a shelf... I'd buy it. But I literally don't know a single person who owns one of these things. That seems impossible to me. I know somebody who owns a DeLorean. But nobody that owns an NES Classic.

Milage007
Elite

February 7th, 2017, 6:48 pm #47

Same Kart. All the flippers bought them all up over here and tried turning them over for up to three times what they paid. I've just remained patient, I'm in no rush to get one, but crikey, they are taking their time on restocking them near me.

Edit: I haven't been checking religiously though, as I said, I'm in no rush. Though perhaps I ought to be before they stop making them or something... <_<

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know it?s funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can?t feed the poor?

Boomdiers
Veteran

February 10th, 2017, 5:55 pm #48

Hey all last christmas I got a nes classic mini and right now, I am still enjoying the games. I recently mod my nes classic mini so now I can play most all nes games on the actual console itself except the zapper games.
Nintendo Network ID: Boomdiers
Switch ID: SW-4856-0523-8306

My Nintendo 64 collection most of them are PAL and some NTSC

kartmaster
Veteran

February 17th, 2017, 2:31 pm #49

Actually found one in the wild. Local Walmart had 2 and I couldn't resist getting one, despite all my grumblings. Nintendo still got my money. Hopefully supply is catching up?

No64DD
Elite

February 17th, 2017, 2:41 pm #50

kartmaster wrote:I know somebody who owns a DeLorean. But nobody that owns an NES Classic.
Some owners are even doing Corvette LS engine swaps.
I would definately hold out for that!

Congrats on getting that mini. :yeah:
A Secret star
lie here~