Swap the reply and the report button places?

StarWorgen
Established Member
StarWorgen
Established Member

February 25th, 2015, 12:26 am #1

Thought i'd mention this, I am so not use to forums where the report button is taking up the reply buttons spot. Hoping to see if I may not be the only one whos pressed it by mistake making a reply lol. It's a lil confusing!
LF NTSC Star Fox Adventures Black Label Brand New, LF Loose Gold Cartridge OOT Version 1.0, Loose Majora's Mask Hologram Cart. Brand New Star Fox For SNES. Pokemon Red New and Sealed.

kartmaster
Veteran

February 25th, 2015, 12:33 am #2

Only time I've had an issue is in the PM system. I've about reported several people there. Hehe.

StarWorgen
Established Member
StarWorgen
Established Member

February 25th, 2015, 12:34 am #3

kartmaster wrote:Only time I've had an issue is in the PM system. I've about reported several people there. Hehe.
Lol! I feel less silly now XD
LF NTSC Star Fox Adventures Black Label Brand New, LF Loose Gold Cartridge OOT Version 1.0, Loose Majora's Mask Hologram Cart. Brand New Star Fox For SNES. Pokemon Red New and Sealed.

DeeMoney
Guardian

February 25th, 2015, 1:10 am #4

I'm sure you'll be fine mate. You'll get used to how the board is set out eventually and hit the right button when you need to ;) :yeah:
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

StarWorgen
Established Member
StarWorgen
Established Member

February 25th, 2015, 7:08 pm #5

DeeMoney wrote:I'm sure you'll be fine mate. You'll get used to how the board is set out eventually and hit the right button when you need to ;) :yeah:
yep.