Rampage 2: Universal Tour

stinger9142
Guardian

February 29th, 2016, 10:40 pm #1

After many nominations and near wins, Rampage 2 is finally our winner.

I personally never owned a Rampage game of my own. However, I frequently rented and borrowed them. Simple gameplay but funny and entertaining :lol:

I wouldn't mind playing a round or two at the moment as a mater of fact :yeah:

Retro Junkie
Retro Junkie

February 29th, 2016, 11:14 pm #2

I recently purchased this about a little over a week ago. I have been saving it with the expectation that it would be the March game of the month. Ready to play!!

stinger9142
Guardian

March 1st, 2016, 12:08 am #3

Well that worked out amazingly well for you :yeah:

EnvyFox
EnvyFox

March 8th, 2016, 4:07 pm #4

Yes! It finally won! :w00t:

Now that I think about it, I'm not exactly sure why I was so dead set on voting the game in. I mean it IS an awesome game that it worthy of Game of the Month, but I barely played the N64 version. Most of my time and memories with the game happened on the PS1. Then again, I don't remember either one being less fun to play than the other, so I guess it doesn't really matter. :lol:

Congrats to Rampage 2: Universal Tour! It may be an overly simple game, but it never got boring for me. :yeah:

Retro Junkie
Retro Junkie

March 13th, 2016, 12:04 pm #5

I am finding it a nice little arcade time waster. This is my first experience in playing the game, ever. I love arcade gaming. I never saw or played this game back during the arcade days. It is good for a time when you want to just kick back and play something, but you don't know what.

breeding_fear
Established Member
breeding_fear
Established Member

March 13th, 2016, 12:36 pm #6

Bought recently a cartridge of the first game.. Rampage: World Tour..
To be honest i was bored quickly..
Won't buy the second game..
:n64: EUR PAL Games: 111/239

TofuJunky87
TofuJunky87

March 15th, 2016, 4:38 pm #7

Never played this game or the other Rampage title. Didn't really seem to strike my fancy when watching videos of it but it looks like a good game for :pottymouth: spurts to just turn your brain off and have some fun without too much thought. I may add them to my collection if I find it for a cheap price locally. But I'm not actively seeking a copy...
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Durnaxe
Durnaxe

March 20th, 2016, 6:31 pm #8

After Playing this again for take the stage thread I find it fun for really :pottymouth: bursts since there is not much depth to this game.

Also I find this game frustratingly hard (and I wouldn't call myself bad at games).
:n64: Games: 136
Wii U username: Durnaxe
Ready to lay the smack down in Pokken!