Price Inquiry Restrictions

heavyxfriends
Established Member
heavyxfriends
Established Member

August 31st, 2016, 10:42 am #1

Hi, I've noticed new members of the forum, can't post topics in the Buy/Sell part of the forum. This is understandable as it cuts down on spam/scams. Unfortunately this includes the pricing inquiry section, which is a great resource for new collectors like myself trying to evaluate items.

MyBeefCakes
Established Member
MyBeefCakes
Established Member

August 31st, 2016, 11:52 am #2

I agree, is there any chance we could post in price enquiries to get opinions, or would I be ok to post in Social or any other specified thread to get an enquiry?

stinger9142
Guardian

August 31st, 2016, 2:34 pm #3

Let me discuss it with the rest of the staff. Perhaps we can lift it on that particular section.

Milage007
Elite

September 1st, 2016, 7:02 am #4

I guess the danger is you may get passengers just signing up for a valuation then moving on and not using the forum. It may attract the resellers and flippers which I have nothing against people doing, albeit it is annoying sometimes, but this community is built around people who love the system really, people who tend to hold it, not trade it.

Should not take you long to gain sufficient posts if you like the N64 enough plenty to chat about.

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know it?s funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can?t feed the poor?

heavyxfriends
Established Member
heavyxfriends
Established Member

September 1st, 2016, 8:36 am #5

Thanks for the reply anyhows!

MyBeefCakes
Established Member
MyBeefCakes
Established Member

September 1st, 2016, 9:55 am #6

Makes sense to restrict the buying/selling section.

Guess I just have to wait to question about random items :n64:

MyBeefCakes
Established Member
MyBeefCakes
Established Member

September 1st, 2016, 1:29 pm #7

On this topic, could someone possibly tell me the value of: http://webshop.cashconverters.co.uk/auc ... ontrollers

Not sure if the £150 he is asking is too steep or not, to me I think thats a little much but there are 4 controllers and it seems to be in good condition?

Milage007
Elite

September 1st, 2016, 2:30 pm #8

MyBeefCakes wrote:On this topic, could someone possibly tell me the value of: http://webshop.cashconverters.co.uk/auc ... ontrollers

Not sure if the £150 he is asking is too steep or not, to me I think thats a little much but there are 4 controllers and it seems to be in good condition?
Definitely overpriced if it is loose. I'd want a boxed version for that complete, going on minty really.

3 controllers are just standard blue so nothing special. Very hard to put value on when you have no idea of the stick quality. Very unlikely they all minters.

My advice: no go.

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know it?s funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can?t feed the poor?

MyBeefCakes
Established Member
MyBeefCakes
Established Member

September 2nd, 2016, 9:03 am #9

Thanks Milage :)

I have another query...

Yoshi's story CIB, great condition, £25.

To me that seems like a decent rate, just need a second opinion?

Intendall64
Intendall64

September 3rd, 2016, 9:30 am #10

MyBeefCakes wrote:Thanks Milage :)

I have another query...

Yoshi's story CIB, great condition, £25.

To me that seems like a decent rate, just need a second opinion?
Buy the Yoshi straight away. They're normally a £35-£40 game mint.

Agree with Milage on the Pokemon Console, for that money I'd want a mint boxed one.